11-Spray; a 4 week review.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Rarely do I review, log, or otherwise “pimp” products I’ve used, mostly because I don’t have time to do so and personally, I lose interest quickly in logs or find myself skipping to the summary anyway. This is nice because you get everything; thoughts, impressions, likes/dislikes all in one post and no one has to subscribe to my thread or wait four or more weeks to see if they think the product will pan out or if it’s worth trying. One post, all inclusive, no updates (unless you guys have a specific question you’d like to ask. Then I’ll gladly respond as best as I can). Let me know what you guys think.

This cycle was done while cutting somewhat aggressively. My weekly routine consists of weight training for 45 minutes to an hour 3x weekly, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu technique/active sparring for 1.5 hours, 4-5 days per week. The goal here was to cut down, avoid severe catabolism/illness due to excessive cortisol, and remain functional (i.e. I didn’t want something that would cause massive pumps/back pumps/water retention/decreased cardio performance while sparring most days of the week). My application technique was to spray the areas I wanted to apply the product to, and use the inside of my forearm/wrist to spread it around a greater surface area.

I administered ~50 pumps in the morning after a shower over the greatest possible surface area (chest, inside of arms, torso, shoulders, inside of thighs, etc.) During the first week or two, I experienced a noticeable boost in mood (almost euphoric) and energy approximately 20-30 minutes after slathering myself with 11-Spray. If anyone has any insight on this mood-boosting effect, I would certainly appreciate it. I didn’t understand this effect, but it tapered off during the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 4[SUP]th[/SUP] weeks. Nonetheless, it was nice to feel a little boost in mood while cutting down and beating myself up throughout the week, especially first thing in the morning during my commute. The product was awesome in this aspect.

Additionally, I really (REALLY) liked how it wasn’t oily or greasy, completely dried very quickly (<5 minutes) and didn’t smell strange all day, feel slimy while sweating/training, or make my clothes smell weird. After my experience with the whole primordial product line topicals, I swore off topicals for a few years. I couldn’t be happier with 11-Spray in this aspect. Daily application of topical products can be a bit of a pain in the ass, and when they smell up my clothes and feel weird all day, I’m less likely to use them.

The results; overall, I’m extremely satisfied. I continued to drop 1-2 lbs. per week, gained an above-average amount of strength overall (for example, deadlifts are up by 20 lbs., which is impressive, especially considering calories were well below maintenance) and I felt great throughout the cycle. Strength gain-weight loss seemed inversely proportional, with leanness being the constant; during the first two weeks, I lost two lbs. per week while gaining very little strength. As the end of the second week approached, weight loss slowed as I began gaining more strength. During the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 4[SUP]th[/SUP] weeks, I still saw myself becoming leaner while weight loss slowed and strength went up. While training, I didn’t really notice an increase in “pumps” as one would experience during a more aggressive cycle, but again, calories and carbohydrates were low. I can say with confidence, however, that my muscles did feel slightly more full/hard throughout the day. Energy/endurance was about the same, maybe a slight improvement. As far as fat loss, I believe results were above average in this aspect. I was losing an appreciable amount of weight each week, while gaining strength in the gym, and so I feel I lost a little more fat proportionally than I otherwise would have. I cannot confidently say that I lost a greater proportion of body fat from my abdominal area due entirely to this product. My abdominal area tightened up noticeably, but I can’t isolate whether or not it was due to cortisol control or simply reducing body fat. It’s fair to assume that this product helped in this aspect, since I noticed an increase in fat loss. No adverse side effects or post-cycle side effects what so ever. I couldn’t tell if I experienced any endogenous hormonal suppression, but I had some PCT revolution left over and used it after the cycle. In short; I’m down 6 lbs. with an excellent diet/periodization training protocol, and managed to increase strength on almost all lifts while maintaining practical performance during my sport.

Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any questions.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i forgot we had a product called 11-spray. with all the Ur spray talk i got distracted