Will joint force help reduce swelling in a muscle?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I developed a knot in a muscle 1 week out from a show, and in desperation attempt, I am doing everything possible. I have some joint force that i've had and started applying it to the muscle to reduce inflammatory and relieve the knot maybe.. do you see this helping in any way possible?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used it at times if my back was tight or inflamed and it seemed to help. I think joint force plus some stretching and massaging should help

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I developed a knot in a muscle 1 week out from a show, and in desperation attempt, I am doing everything possible. I have some joint force that i've had and started applying it to the muscle to reduce inflammatory and relieve the knot maybe.. do you see this helping in any way possible?

muscle knot?

u sure that muscle knots are inflammatory related?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
ice

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
muscle knot?

u sure that muscle knots are inflammatory related?

Im sure you have a clue what im talking about here, but id rather not talk openly.. its not an infection, at least here is no heat, redness, or me feeling ill.

The muscle feels like it twisted up in me, because the main lump is towards the bottom of my buttocks about 2in above where the glute meets the hamstrings, but the glute muscles at the top towards my lower back are killing, because they are being pulled down. Difficult to explain, but the lump is small, compared to the overall size of the glute muscle, but the entire glute hurts like hell, it is so tight, it can't be stretched.

Its been a week and 3 days, the lump has reduced 75% but still there, pain has reduced 90%.

Mike

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Im sure you have a clue what im talking about here, but id rather not talk openly.. its not an infection, at least here is no heat, redness, or me feeling ill.

The muscle feels like it twisted up in me, because the main lump is towards the bottom of my buttocks about 2in above where the glute meets the hamstrings, but the glute muscles at the top towards my lower back are killing, because they are being pulled down. Difficult to explain, but the lump is small, compared to the overall size of the glute muscle, but the entire glute hurts like hell, it is so tight, it can't be stretched.

Its been a week and 3 days, the lump has reduced 75% but still there, pain has reduced 90%.

Mike

sounds like a sterile abcess. ice can really help. maybe joint force a litte, as it shrinks and gets less painful heat may help