UR spray from Epharm?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Will Epharm be releasing a UR spray or will there be other resellers of the Prototype Nutrition line?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I don't know and no

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Bummer that nobody else will be selling the Prototype line.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
No I'm not a reseller but I have gotten where I purchase supplements from to pick up additional lines before. I was hoping the Prototype line would be available from them as that is the only place I get my supplements from.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
No I'm not a reseller but I have gotten where I purchase supplements from to pick up additional lines before. I was hoping the Prototype line would be available from them as that is the only place I get my supplements from.

prototype will only be direct sale but some prototype products may move to the epharm line in one form or another soon

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
That would be great. I tried Ursobolic with no success. I would love to try it as a spray.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
The spray is worth ordering direct it really is an effective product. Also I added the ursobolic caps to the spray and saw a difference. I really think Truth hit it on the head with the need of fats at dosing time to reap the benefits of the caps.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I took Ursolbolic with fat and it didn't seem to help, I'm guessing I didn't see much because of the poor bioavailability of taking it orally.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
That would be great. I tried Ursobolic with no success. I would love to try it as a spray.

Ur spray is more than just ursolic acid put into a liquid. the ursolic acid has to be changed into a derivative that is soluble. straight ursolic wouldnt even dissolve into the liquid base to begin with, let alone permeate your skin

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I am very intrigued by UR spray. I might have to try and get some.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Ur spray is more than just ursolic acid put into a liquid. the ursolic acid has to be changed into a derivative that is soluble. straight ursolic wouldnt even dissolve into the liquid base to begin with, let alone permeate your skin
I was explaining Ursolic acid to my father and was explaining the poor solubility to him and decided to demonstrate the problem to him with the caps. I opened one cap and put the contents into a cup. I then filled the cup with water and sure enough all the powder floats right to the top. I then demonstrated that even if stirred the powder did not mix one iota. It was even difficult to rinse the powder out of the glass. Ursolic acid does not get along with water one bit.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was explaining Ursolic acid to my father and was explaining the poor solubility to him and decided to demonstrate the problem to him with the caps. I opened one cap and put the contents into a cup. I then filled the cup with water and sure enough all the powder floats right to the top. I then demonstrated that even if stirred the powder did not mix one iota. It was even difficult to rinse the powder out of the glass. Ursolic acid does not get along with water one bit.

yes indeed it is completely hydrophobic.

BCAAs are like that to an extent too but over time they will "wet" and disperse. Ursolic acid will not wet at all.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
They say it dissolves in fat. Wonder if you can try that with olive oil/coconut oil. :)

it can disperse somewhat in fat. its solubility in fat still really sucks.

in other words the powder will not dissolve clear in oil but will at least get wet in the oil and diffuse into it as particles