Mission1 vs UR Spray

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the coolest thing about the product IMO is how you can slack in training and diet for extended periods of time and lose almost no muscle. and also not gain fat like you should during those times.
    Agreed 100%, which for a natural product that you don't need to cycle off of, with plenty of ancillary health benefits, is nothing short of amazing.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the coolest thing about the product IMO is how you can slack in training and diet for extended periods of time and lose almost no muscle. and also not gain fat like you should during those times.
    Its like a get out of jail free pass for slacking a bit. At my age its more of don't lose what you have during injury insurance
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  3. Man you guys talk about it like it's gold!

    Well, you finally got me, I just dropped an order on PN for the two pack.

    I'll run it once my FRL log is done.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball View Post
    Man you guys talk about it like it's gold!
    .
    i think thats cuz the product makes users happy. its like a feel good drug
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. I like it. Wish it was cheaper.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    I like it. Wish it was cheaper.

    i wish the materials made to make it were
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  7. Ur spray just arrived so excited to give it a whirl, what's good on your end? Any developments?
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball
    Ur spray just arrived so excited to give it a whirl, what's good on your end? Any developments?
    Everything is going good. Missed some workouts due to the convention and ate and drank like a fish and I lost 1/2 a pound. Got my arm workout in yesterday. I been feeling a little tighter and notice my pants and clothing are looser than before. I'm noticing more leaning effects in my arms,legs,chest. I see more muscle separation than before. My upper abs are a little more noticeable, but I have hair on my chest and stomach so it camouflage's it somewhat. Lower abs are my tuff spots. I enjoy spraying this product on verse drinking premixed powders. I just have a tuff time with the way they taste.

    Name:  image-783231258.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  388.8 KB

    Name:  image-1634328063.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  364.4 KB

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Everything is going good. Missed some workouts due to the convention and ate and drank like a fish and I lost 1/2 a pound. Got my arm workout in yesterday. I been feeling a little tighter and notice my pants and clothing are looser than before. I'm noticing more leaning effects in my arms,legs,chest. I see more muscle separation than before. My upper abs are a little more noticeable, but I have hair on my chest and stomach so it camouflage's it somewhat. Lower abs are my tuff spots. I enjoy spraying this product on verse drinking premixed powders. I just have a tuff time with the way they taste.

    Name:  image-783231258.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  388.8 KB

    Name:  image-1634328063.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  364.4 KB
    Hey there are some abs starting to show there glad you are getting some good results. keep us posted
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Hey there are some abs starting to show there glad you are getting some good results. keep us posted
    Will do. Thanks Truth. Halfway thru second bottle at 60 to 70 sprays. 2 more bottles in the closet.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Will do. Thanks Truth. Halfway thru second bottle at 60 to 70 sprays. 2 more bottles in the closet.
    I'm glad you're enjoying your run dude, I too much prefer the topical spray vs ingesting anything. You don't feel anything, no indigestion from BS fillers, acidic ingredients etc it just gives results.


    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I'm glad you're enjoying your run dude, I too much prefer the topical spray vs ingesting anything. You don't feel anything, no indigestion from BS fillers, acidic ingredients etc it just gives results.


    - Valdez
    results es Muy Bueno!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  13. Following up on my venture with Ur spray, at this point very happy with what I'm seeing and now feeling as well. I'm at the point were I cant wait to spray this compound on my skin. Funny thing is I can't believe if I watched my diet better and try to do some cardio what the results can truly unfold. Still have more work ahead, but I believe I'm heading in the right direction with Ur. Pump spray should be here on Tuesday. I'll update that as well.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Following up on my venture with Ur spray, at this point very happy with what I'm seeing and now feeling as well. I'm at the point were I cant wait to spray this compound on my skin. Funny thing is I can't believe if I watched my diet better and try to do some cardio what the results can truly unfold. Still have more work ahead, but I believe I'm heading in the right direction with Ur. Pump spray should be here on Tuesday. I'll update that as well.
    How is pump spray treating ya mission?

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    How is pump spray treating ya mission?

    - Valdez
    Very well V! Liking the snakes coming out during the day and during the workout. I'm very pleased with UR spray and Pump spray. To date nothing has worked better for me. I'm also enjoying Amp as well.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Very well V! Liking the snakes coming out during the day and during the workout. I'm very pleased with UR spray and Pump spray. To date nothing has worked better for me. I'm also enjoying Amp as well.
    Nothing?! Hmmmm... Time to get some pump spray I guess lol!

    Glad to hear it brotha, be good!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Nothing?! Hmmmm... Time to get some pump spray I guess lol!

    Glad to hear it brotha, be good!

    - Valdez
    I do 2 doses of Pump spray on workout days and 1 on non but the second dose on non workout I use Ur spray .

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I do 2 doses of Pump spray on workout days and 1 on non but the second dose on non workout I use Ur spray .
    And this is clearly an effective method I'll give it a go and report back!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    And this is clearly an effective method I'll give it a go and report back!

    - Valdez
    Indeed. You won't be disappointed .... Now I sound like you

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    When are the tablets gonna be released again?
    Seems like never.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Indeed. You won't be disappointed .... Now I sound like you
    Just checking in, I've been using Pump Spray exclusively for almost a month and even though I have literally been eating like a hog..I am on an natural bulk no ph's aas's nada but pump spray, I have vascularity in my upper chest and shoulder that I have never seen before, even though I've accumulated a thin layer of fat. (You have no Idea. I've been eating potatoes, rice candy cake cookies and Hot Krispy Kremes(don't be jealous I live only 10 min for their headquarters) by the dozen.)
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Indeed. You won't be disappointed .... Now I sound like you
    Lmao!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  23. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Just checking in, I've been using Pump Spray exclusively for almost a month and even though I have literally been eating like a hog..I am on an natural bulk no ph's aas's nada but pump spray, I have vascularity in my upper chest and shoulder that I have never seen before, even though I've accumulated a thin layer of fat. (You have no Idea. I've been eating potatoes, rice candy cake cookies and Hot Krispy Kremes(don't be jealous I live only 10 min for their headquarters) by the dozen.)
    Interesting! Ive been out of balance with my diet as well but it's not showing that way. I really don't have a sweet tooth like that but more power to ya. I'm more to the potato chip, fries and wing thing

  24. Seems like a really cool product... A little help while over-eating and a little help while under-training
    Freedom means nothing here.

  25. Any ideas on length of time with UR spray?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UR SPRAY
    By sam805 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 603
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 09:09 PM
  2. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 581
    Last Post: 07-11-2016, 02:12 PM
  3. UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!!
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:48 PM
  4. 11-Sterone (11-Oxo) vs. 7 Spray
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:11 AM
  5. DCP/Leviathan Reloaded vs. Topical Spray
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Log in
Log in