TRUTH TAKES E-PHARM AND PROTOTYPE ON THE ROAD

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Truth has been demoing his favorite products, take a look, Truth on the road at the RUSH Member Appreciation Party in Highpoint NC

2012_0901picsnew0005.JPG
2012_0901picsnew0007.JPG
2012_0901picsnew0008.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
more of the same

Here a a few more from the Member Appreciation party at the RUSH in High Point North Carolina

2012_0901picsnew0010.JPG
2012_0901picsnew0012.JPG
2012_0901picsnew0014.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro!!!!
Thanks man. Brother Truth is just out spreading the E-PHARM gospel to the unitiated. Its a lot of fun sampling Clearshot, love the faces people make. This is my home gym so it was extra good for me to be there. Especially when I see the folks I know working out like beasts after sampling ...makes me proud :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Brother Truth is just out spreading the E-PHARM gospel to the unitiated. Its a lot of fun sampling Clearshot, love the faces people make. This is my home gym so it was extra good for me to be there. Especially when I see the folks I know working out like beasts after sampling ...makes me proud :)
That's awesome!!! You deserve it man you work hard for e-pharm they are lucky to have you on their team :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome!!! You deserve it man you work hard for e-pharm they are lucky to have you on their team :)
I appreciate it an if you love doing something its not really work. They are a great group to work for ...top shelf all the way

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Must have 3 gallon pump bottle of Clearshot.......

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Must have 3 gallon pump bottle of Clearshot.......
Thats only a half gallon, we had gallons at the Arnold, If they had a 5 gallon pump bucket or perhaps the Clearshot Keg, I'd have one