TF2 + AI?

Cerebrum

Awards
Ordered TF2, knowing very well that everything PA delivers is quality.

Thinking of stacking this with Activate Xtreme from DS. Is this a sufficient AI supplement? Worried about estrogenic sides.

Cerebrum

Awards
Bump. Anyone have an opinion regarding the stack? :bigeyes:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cerebrum

Awards
^

Would it prevent the estrogenic sides associated with DAA? O_O

Thank you for your response.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
^

I've never seen anyone with estrogenic sides from DAA, Activate is more to stop shbg from inactivating testosterone, it does nothing to stop estrogen

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

Thinking of stacking this with Activate Xtreme from DS. Is this a sufficient AI supplement? Worried about estrogenic sides.

I have no idea what is in DS products. So I cant make any recommendations

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
^

DAA isnt known for estrogenic sides

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Cerebrum

Awards
OMG. Patrick Arnold has acknowledged my presence. :O

I'm a big fan. :D

Will log the product and post in your honor. :D Will arrive monday I think.

Cerebrum

Awards
^

TF2 alone I guess.

Also purchased D-Serine. :D

How is it in the memory department in your personal experience? :D

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards

Better of going with Triazole . You get the estrogen control your looking for and I find maca stacks very well with TF2 and maca is part of the Triazole formula . I have a higher libido and my balls sag that little bit lower when I stack maca and TF2

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Better of going with Triazole . You get the estrogen control your looking for and I find maca stacks very well with TF2 and maca is part of the Triazole formula . I have a higher libido and my balls sag that little bit lower when I stack maca and TF2
TF2 is a staple PC and off cycle, I take maca for health reasons, it does add a little zip in the sexual arena, especially volume wise. Don't notice any extra hang, now after a little HCG they feel like lead...tack on a little clomid...I have trouble walking lol

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
TF2 is a staple PC and off cycle, I take maca for health reasons, it does add a little zip in the sexual arena, especially volume wise. Don't notice any extra hang, now after a little HCG they feel like lead...tack on a little clomid...I have trouble walking lol
Maybe they were not functioning properly to begin with @_@ . Maca has to be researched a whole lot more it has so many health benefits but at the mo people see it as a libido booster but it does a whole lot more . I've personally used or recommended it for adrenal fatigue, menstrual issues, underactive thyroid; which gave me an idea to create a T3 PCT protocol based around maca that boosts recovery time from T3 cycles . It does wonders for the endocrine system!

Cerebrum

Awards
PA is charming as fuark. :arms: :> :> :>

Dunno why other supplement company figure heads can't be as chill as you. Take for example that 'BluePrint' guy. :sad3:

PA is arguably one of the smartest chemists around and yet he doesn't act like a total know it all. I admire that. :wave2:

Will take TF2 on its own. Do you guys have any tips that might help? Some things that might help me while on TF2?

Thanks. :D

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA is charming as fuark. :arms: :> :> :>

Dunno why other supplement company figure heads can't be as chill as you. Take for example that 'BluePrint' guy. :sad3:

PA is arguably one of the smartest chemists around and yet he doesn't act like a total know it all. I admire that. :wave2:

thats cuz many of those other people spend time on the boards with the sole motivation to sell you stuff. they dont really like interacting on the boards and they dont really care about the science and they dont really have much intellectual curiousity.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they were not functioning properly to begin with @_@ . Maca has to be researched a whole lot more it has so many health benefits but at the mo people see it as a libido booster but it does a whole lot more . I've personally used or recommended it for adrenal fatigue, menstrual issues, underactive thyroid; which gave me an idea to create a T3 PCT protocol based around maca that boosts recovery time from T3 cycles . It does wonders for the endocrine system!
They seem to function just fine, thanks. Like I said maca gives me no extra fullness down there. TF2 causes a definite "full"feeling, I like maca, but get what I get from it. I am leary of too many claims. That being said I do take it so I do feel it has merit

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
They seem to function just fine, thanks. Like I said maca gives me no extra fullness down there. TF2 causes a definite "full"feeling, I like maca, but get what I get from it. I am leary of too many claims. That being said I do take it so I do feel it has merit
Sorry wasn't clear, I was referring to my own set, hence TF2/Maca adding a little sag lol . I don't believe in clams but what I mentioned is stuff I've witnessed or personally experinced many times . But this is why I feel maca needs to be studied in a lot more detail . So the fact can be separated from the fiction, cause there a whole lot of stuff out there being sold on fiction

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Sorry wasn't clear, I was referring to my own set, hence TF2/Maca adding a little sag lol . I don't believe in clams but what I mentioned is stuff I've witnessed or personally experinced many times . But this is why I feel maca needs to be studied in a lot more detail . So the fact can be separated from the fiction, cause there a whole lot of stuff out there being sold on fiction
That is so very true.

Cerebrum

Awards
Took first serving 12 hours ago.

Skin broke out. Sebaceous glands are oily.

**** you PA. Why do you have such good skin. Why do all of the good things have to be so painful for us mortals.

Anyways, good product. Going to make another order for another tub probably. ;)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Took first serving 12 hours ago.

Skin broke out. Sebaceous glands are oily.

**** you PA. Why do you have such good skin. Why do all of the good things have to be so painful for us mortals.

Anyways, good product. Going to make another order for another tub probably. ;)

I doubt DAA is responsible for you breaking out

How would you know about my skin anyway?

Cerebrum

Awards
^

Won't a rise in testosterone cause dermal issues? I'm relatively young (high test), so this might have had something to do with this.

Saw an interview of you once. Lol.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
^

Won't a rise in testosterone cause dermal issues? I'm relatively young (high test), so this might have had something to do with this.

Saw an interview of you once. Lol.

within 12 hours? No

Cerebrum

Awards
Hmm. Must be because of stress.

Either way, will continue to take and log accordingly. :D

The nootropic effect is great btw.