11-KT Special Act Fast Limited time only!!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Limited Time ONLY!!! Buy two 11-KT two packs and get a bottle free. So buy two, 2 packs and get an additional bottle for free. This will also qualify you for free shipping

www.prototypenutrition.com

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
bump

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm plus the new E-spray that is a killer combo :D

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

JD261985

Banned
Awards
question, is it best to use 11 spray once or twice a day?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

jackswift

Awards
Hey Truth,

I noticed there is no longer any 11-kt spray on the Prototype site. Is it gone for good? I was hoping to stock up a little before the ban was in effect. Unfortunately I was not able to take advantage of the last few special offers. What's the status? Thanks

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey Truth,

I noticed there is no longer any 11-kt spray on the Prototype site. Is it gone for good? I was hoping to stock up a little before the ban was in effect. Unfortunately I was not able to take advantage of the last few special offers. What's the status? Thanks
not available

jackswift

Awards
yes, yes it is, hence my question. I guess you don't feel like sharing whether or not it is coming back.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
yes, yes it is, hence my question. I guess you don't feel like sharing whether or not it is coming back.
that's not an answerable question at this point

TitanTide816

Awards
I just went to protypes site and placed 11 spray in my cart. So..... If I check out and pay for it will it ship??

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will we know the exact fate of 11-KT and E-Spray?

If PA has no plan to bring them back, then it would only be professional to announce their discontinuation.

Otherwise, I will hold out on spending my hard erned money elsewhere, and await their return(if it is done in a timely fashion).

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
When will we know the exact fate of 11-KT and E-Spray?

If PA has no plan to bring them back, then it would only be professional to announce their discontinuation.

Otherwise, I will hold out on spending my hard erned money elsewhere, and await their return(if it is done in a timely fashion).

i am unprofessional i guess

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll take that as they are gone for good. Thank you PA.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i offer many other swell products too
I k.ow this, but got great results from the 11-KT and had been waiting a long time for a topical epiandrosterone. I do like the looks of your UR-Spray, but it doesn't fit into what I am looking for at the moment.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I k.ow this, but got great results from the 11-KT and had been waiting a long time for a topical epiandrosterone. I do like the looks of your UR-Spray, but it doesn't fit into what I am looking for at the moment.
You may be surprised, UR Spray gets the job done, or you could try the new Pump Spray and get a vascularity and pump boost

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trust me; it is on my list. That list just happens to be long.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Just used 11 spray for a lean bulk/recomp...amazing! Can't wait to use it for a cut!