Testforce 2 and lethargy

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Anyone else experience this with testforce 2? I felt worn down and didn't want to get out of bed? Is this normal?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experience this with testforce 2? I felt worn down and didn't want to get out of bed? Is this normal?
Nope not normal, makes me feel perky. Never heard of lethargy associated with Daa and sarcosine.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i certainly dont think so. the stuff usually is energizing

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i certainly dont think so. the stuff usually is energizing
Sarcosine is pretty much considered a nootropic ,I take TF2 even while on as it makes me sharper at work

Cerebrum

Awards
A rise in NMDA activity, leading to excitatory post synaptic potentials via the co-agonism of glutamate and d-serine on the said receptor might bring about sleep cycle issues if taken prior to sleep.

Although I have to comment that I fall in the opposite spectrum: glutaminergics make rising from sleep much easier.

I suggest continuing with the supplement. Your experience might've been a fluke as brought upon by extraneous variables.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
I finished it . I liked the pumps, seem to last longer throughout the day. I tried d-pol first and honestly didn't feel a thing. I know everyone reacts differently.

I'd do testforce 2 again during pct.

moikanos

Awards
test force 2 maybe creates a big shut down?
what else you can take with it?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could be prolactin. Next time take SNS inhibit P with it. Believe me it will make a difference