Testforce 2 and lethargy
- 08-27-2012, 04:39 PM
- 08-27-2012, 10:06 PM
- 08-27-2012, 11:41 PM
08-28-2012, 07:31 AM
08-31-2012, 11:09 AM
A rise in NMDA activity, leading to excitatory post synaptic potentials via the co-agonism of glutamate and d-serine on the said receptor might bring about sleep cycle issues if taken prior to sleep.
Although I have to comment that I fall in the opposite spectrum: glutaminergics make rising from sleep much easier.
I suggest continuing with the supplement. Your experience might've been a fluke as brought upon by extraneous variables.
09-01-2012, 01:23 PM
I finished it . I liked the pumps, seem to last longer throughout the day. I tried d-pol first and honestly didn't feel a thing. I know everyone reacts differently.
I'd do testforce 2 again during pct.
Still not banned.
Similar Forum Threads
- By joleemeow in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2007, 01:57 PM
- By bigred869 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-16-2007, 03:04 AM
- By solarize in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2006, 02:27 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-13-2006, 11:45 PM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-13-2004, 05:27 PM