D-Serine Powder

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Fall semester is fast approaching, so I think it's about time I finally try this out. Do you think this would help cram for a test? After all, I was never much of a consistent studier. I always end up saving it for the night before/morning of, but idk if that's gunna fly for much longer.
    It certainly couldn't hurt but cramming is never very effective, stretch that studying out over time
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    It certainly couldn't hurt but cramming is never very effective, stretch that studying out over time
    You got that right, cramming is awful. It has just become so routine for me at this point that it is just very challenging to do otherwise. I'm really gunna try to break the habit this year though, cuz I don't think I'm gunna be able to get away with and still do really well like I used to.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Sweeeetness, I've wanted to try this stuff, and at that price I think I'm going to call this my birthday present to myself as I'm traveling for training next week, hopefully this will help me retain more of the boring stuff I need to learn. I also have a kid in college struggling with some dry material who could use this right now. Just to double check, this is literally a price drop right? i.e. not a sale?
    this is the new price, not a temporary sale
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

4. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Fall semester is fast approaching, so I think it's about time I finally try this out. Do you think this would help cram for a test? After all, I was never much of a consistent studier. I always end up saving it for the night before/morning of, but idk if that's gunna fly for much longer.
    i hear its good stacked with a racetam

5. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    i just saw an article about this today or yesterday. unfortunately i cant remember where because i forgot to take my d serine
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i just saw an article about this today or yesterday. unfortunately i cant remember where because i forgot to take my d serine
    My first 2 years in college I was a flat out C student with a 2.0 average. I crammed for exams my last 2.5 years, having the benefit of about 5 years of real world experience I did not cram I read the assignments as assigned. I studied an hour or two the night prior to the exam and never had a test score under a 95. Last two years I had a 4.00 in all subjects. I didn't get any smarter, I just changed my study habits. It is also a lot easier to pass cumulative finals as informations sticks a lot better when you do not cram. I did not have the benefit of Patrick's brain booster back then.

7. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    My first 2 years in college I was a flat out C student with a 2.0 average. I crammed for exams my last 2.5 years, having the benefit of about 5 years of real world experience I did not cram I read the assignments as assigned. I studied an hour or two the night prior to the exam and never had a test score under a 95. Last two years I had a 4.00 in all subjects. I didn't get any smarter, I just changed my study habits. It is also a lot easier to pass cumulative finals as informations sticks a lot better when you do not cram. I did not have the benefit of Patrick's brain booster back then.
    Wait, you mean steady patient perseverance beats procrastination and scrambling at the last second even when you know the deadline way ahead of time?! When I was in the Marines the saying was called "the 6 P's" (Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance)... Now if I can just get my kids to really grok that lesson earlier then I did, they'll be virtually guaranteed success in whatever they endeavor.

8. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Wait, you mean steady patient perseverance beats procrastination and scrambling at the last second even when you know the deadline way ahead of time?! When I was in the Marines the saying was called "the 6 P's" (Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance)... Now if I can just get my kids to really grok that lesson earlier then I did, they'll be virtually guaranteed success in whatever they endeavor.
    I know exactly what you mean, My Gf's 18 year old son is living with us and mostly I just have to shake my head. At 18 I was paying my own way through college by busting my ass in the tobacco fields and working in the copper mill in the summers....I didn't get to sit around and play X-Box and expect that life was going to give me a damn thing. It never has and it never will. Every thing I get out of life I have to squeeze out of it. I grew up poor had a brief glimpse of prosperity and life smacked me in the face and its been an uphill climb ever since. Don't take it wrong, I am not complaining. Everything hard won is more appreciated. Consequently it doesn't take much to make me happy. I lead a Spartan existence and there is nothing wrong with that. Now I ain't saying winning the lottery wouldn't be appealing....though it seems it never really makes the winners happy. I'd be happy with an extra inch on my bi's and minus another 5% body fat

9. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I know exactly what you mean, My Gf's 18 year old son is living with us and mostly I just have to shake my head. At 18 I was paying my own way through college by busting my ass in the tobacco fields and working in the copper mill in the summers....I didn't get to sit around and play X-Box and expect that life was going to give me a damn thing. It never has and it never will. Every thing I get out of life I have to squeeze out of it. I grew up poor had a brief glimpse of prosperity and life smacked me in the face and its been an uphill climb ever since. Don't take it wrong, I am not complaining. Everything hard won is more appreciated. Consequently it doesn't take much to make me happy. I lead a Spartan existence and there is nothing wrong with that. Now I ain't saying winning the lottery wouldn't be appealing....though it seems it never really makes the winners happy. I'd be happy with an extra inch on my bi's and minus another 5% body fat
    Yea, I know I sound old when I say "Kids these days! They all want everything to land in their lap instead of going out and figuring out how to get what they want."

This quote from Teddy Roosevelt says it well:

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." ~Theodore Roosevelt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How about norandrostenediol powder?
    By khafra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:51 AM
  2. Where did the powders go?????????
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
  3. Changing powder test into injectable
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics