UR SPRAY BACK IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM

  1. UR SPRAY BACK IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM


    IT'S BACK GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!!! TWO PACKS AVAILABLE A SPECIAL PRICE, GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!!
    http://www.prototypenutrition.com/Pr...ProductCode=UR
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition





  2. SWEEEET!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  3. Didn't take long to sell out.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   
       


  4. i have to start the long process of making more sodium ursolic acetate today. its gettin to be a pain in the ass. i wish u guys wouldnt buy so much
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i have to start the long process of making more sodium ursolic acetate today. its gettin to be a pain in the ass. i wish u guys wouldnt buy so much
    It's a good problem to have no?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i have to start the long process of making more sodium ursolic acetate today. its gettin to be a pain in the ass. i wish u guys wouldnt buy so much
    Lol.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  7. When do the accompanying pills come through?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    When do the accompanying pills come through?
    Not sure, but you can stock up on the spray this weekend. Truth brought it to you first use my code DCPN2012 and save 10% off everything at prototypenutrition.com 7/6-7-8 2012 3 days only, Ur-Spray will be available on Friday per Pat so don't delay and save BIG Again, use my code at check out DCPN2012 and tell'em Truth sent you, and you can still apply the free shipping.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  9. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    When do the accompanying pills come through?
    Not sure, but you can stock up on the spray this weekend. Truth brought it to you first use my code DCPN2012 and save 10% off everything at prototypenutrition.com 7/6-7-8 2012 3 days only, Ur-Spray will be available on Friday per Pat so don't delay and save BIG Again, use my code at check out DCPN2012 and tell'em Truth sent you, and you can still apply the free shipping.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

  11. Can you give us more details on the accompanying pills? Are they just the ursobolic pill product normally sold through e-pharm?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Can you give us more details on the accompanying pills? Are they just the ursobolic pill product normally sold through e-pharm?
    no, its 90+ percent sodium ursolic acetate in a pill form

    ursobolic is 25% regular ursolic acid from rosemary
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Antæus Labs rep

  14. Can you details what this actually means and what their purpose will be theoretically? Should it speed up muscle gains, or increase fat loss?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Can you details what this actually means and what their purpose will be theoretically? Should it speed up muscle gains, or increase fat loss?
    The pills are to increase the amount or Ursolic acid you can absorb. You can only absorb so much through your skin, taking the tablets along with the spray maximizes the amount you can absorb

    pardon me Henry but I cannot resist and thanks for whipping this up for me. You are a gentleman sir

    Name:  prototype.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  131.8 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    The pills are to increase the amount or Ursolic acid you can absorb. You can only absorb so much through your skin, taking the tablets along with the spray maximizes the amount you can absorb

    pardon me Henry but I cannot resist and thanks for whipping this up for me. You are a gentleman sir

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 577"/>
    So can u use your and his for 20?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    So can u use your and his for 20?
    Nope you must choose one or the other but you can still qualify for the free shipping offer
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Nope you must choose one or the other but you can still qualify for the free shipping offer
    Can blame a guy for trying. Thanks for the truth; Truth....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Can blame a guy for trying. Thanks for the truth; Truth....
    I would have, lol and you can expect nothing less.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  20. Awesome! When do they come out?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by KrissJ View Post
    I've started reading up on UR Spray and I think I'll give it a whirl as no one seems to have a bad word to say about it and TRUTHORNOTHIN's log seems to be going really well. I just have a couple of quick questions, which I'd be very grateful if somebody could give me the answers too as I've been unable to find them so far:

    1 - At the recommended dosage of 50 sprays, how many doses does a bottle contain?

    2 - Out of interest, is UR Spray safe and effective for women as well as men? (I think I've just found the answer to this one and it is, yes. Unless anybody can tell me differently)

    Thanks in advance for your advice.
    At 50 sprays twice a day a bottle is good for around two weeks and it should be safe and effective for women too.
    RD929
    Registered UserJoin DateJan 2007
    Posts49

    Rep Power101



    Originally Posted by truthornothin
    FYI checked the site and it is in stock don't forget to use my code DCPN2012 and save 10% through Sunday 7/8



    Done. And we are not even halfway through our first bottles. Girlfriend is looking more cut up and she hasn't even really been pushing too hard training or diet wise. I got a pump the other day doing chest...in my BICEPS. I got a pump from washing the dishes the next day.


    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  22. Quote Originally Posted by KrissJ View Post
    That's great, thanks for your reply.

    I'm in the UK and it's expensive over here (almost twice as expensive as in the US!) so would it be effective at 50 sprays once per day (that's the dosage specified on the supplier's website I use)? That way I could make it last 4 weeks and hopefully yield greater results than a higher dose over just a fortnight.

    Alternatively, could I use this in conjunction with E-Pharm's Ursobolic caps (Ursobolic caps are priced low here in the UK) to bump up my daily Ursolic Acid intake, or would that be pointless? For example, apply 50 sprays of UR Spray after a shower in the morning and then take 4-6 Ursobolic caps pre-workout.

    Thanks again for your feedback; I'm looking forward to getting some UR Spray this week.

    yes you could use it with ursobolic to increase your intake of ursolic acid
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  23. Do you know when the sodium ursolic acid caps come out?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Do you know when the sodium ursolic acid caps come out?
    I heard end of july is what they were thinking.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I heard end of july is what they were thinking.

    august most likely
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    august most likely
    Any idea how much the combo will be priced at?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Any idea how much the combo will be priced at?

    i forgot
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  28. PA the oral acetate form of UR is slowly metabolized correct? like a time release...that should complement the spray

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17163409

  29. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    PA the oral acetate form of UR is slowly metabolized correct? like a time release...that should complement the spray

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17163409
    Once in the body the acetate should be cleaved readily by esterases

    What makes this form of ursolic so effective taken topically is a few things. First of all, this form has the solubility necessary to dissolve in the base so it can be carried into the skin with the base. Second, by going through the skin you by pass the extensive degradation it probably undergoes in the liver after oral administration. Third, the skin acts as a reservoir - slowly releasing product into the blood stream over many hours. Since ursolic is probably cleared from the system fairly rapidly this is very important
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poseidon back in stock at Nutra Planet! :)
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 05:38 PM
  2. Reduce XT - Back in Stock at NP
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Log in
Log in