Prototype Nutrition to launch three new sprays

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold’s benchtop brand Prototype Nutrition are preparing to add two new sprays to their already bulging topical lineup: A DHEA spray, and a pregnenolone spray will be joining their existing offerings of resveratrol, 7-keto DHEA/beta-androstenetriol, and 11-ketotestosterone sprays in the near future.

Read more

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I just asked in another thread about the dosages of each spray and the amount of servings. Oh, and the price. Your info is appreciated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this is a typo or not but you stated 3 new sprays but then you only name 2. Is the third one still to be named or just a typo?

Also just out of curiosity i saw the new stim from AL, do you think this could possibly cause a false positive on a UA?

Thanks henry.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is a typo or not but you stated 3 new sprays but then you only name 2. Is the third one still to be named or just a typo?

Also just out of curiosity i saw the new stim from AL, do you think this could possibly cause a false positive on a UA?

Thanks henry.
Is UA prohibited in some sports?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sorry i meant would this cause a false positive on a urinalysis. Not a test for PEDs just a typical 5-10 panel.

Diregard my question on the other forum, didnt think ud respond so fast here.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry i meant would this cause a false positive on a urinalysis. Not a test for PEDs just a typical 5-10 panel.

Diregard my question on the other forum, didnt think ud respond so fast here.
I'll have to refer you to AL for any questions on their products.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
got another new spray coming, probably next week

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Any word on the reformulated Ursolic Acid?

u are gonna see something very very soon but its gonna be a prototype product. experimental technology

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u are gonna see something very very soon but its gonna be a prototype product. experimental technology
Interesting. We gonna have to rub cream on and around our gums in our mouths like orajel for better absoprtion? Lol

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
PA = great products. Waiting for the 11 spray to be in stock....

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
In for more info. The new PA sprays sounds intriguing

What are their respective intended uses? Or target market?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
In for more info. The new PA sprays sounds intriguing

What are their respective intended uses? Or target market?

DHEA and pregnenolone are anti-aging products.

They arent really bb'ing products

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks PA. I will be keeping an eye on these.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
DHEA and pregnenolone are anti-aging products.

They arent really bb'ing products
Perfect for us aging bb'ers If you ain't healthy you cannot lift so in a backhanded way they are just targeted bb'ing products for those of us reaching the pinnacle of the hill, I'll never admit to being over it

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. We gonna have to rub cream on and around our gums in our mouths like orajel for better absoprtion? Lol
As long as it's not suppository.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA -- any chance you'll be coming out with a product geared towards those whose priority is gaining mass? Would the 7-11 spray be a good candidate for that?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA -- any chance you'll be coming out with a product geared towards those whose priority is gaining mass? Would the 7-11 spray be a good candidate for that?
i have nothing that will help people gain indiscriminate mass (fat, water, some lean)

i have stuff like the 7 11 stack which will help lean mass accretion, but its up to the user to eat enough to gain weight

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean ursobolic wont allow me to put on 10lbs of mass and lose 15lbs of fat in 4 weeks? Damn ive been getting my hopes up!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You mean ursobolic wont allow me to put on 10lbs of mass and lose 15lbs of fat in 4 weeks? Damn ive been getting my hopes up!
It may have a better chance of doing that now, the new sprays are out on the prototype site http://www.prototypenutrition.com/Default.asp

the third Spray is Ursolic acid spray
UR Spray

New Prototype Product: UR Spray

What is UR Spray ?

]Ur Spray contains a soluble derivative of the amazing natural repartitioning compound ursolic acid. By transforming the poorly absorbed parent ursolic acid into its acetic acid ester, and then into the sodium salt of that ester, a form is acquired that can be effectively delivered via topical formulation.

Benefits of UR Spray:

This allows a much higher percentage of ursolic acid to enter the body than with oral formulations of straight ursolic acid. It also allows for a sustained release effect, so that blood levels of ursolic acid can be maintained throughout the day

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the dosing look like on this bad boy?

cush75

Awards
Newbie here. If my main goal is significant fat loss, should I go with 7 spray or the Ur spray.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I just asked in another thread about the dosages of each spray and the amount of servings. Oh, and the price. Your info is appreciated.
Looking for this too... no sign on the website on dosing or how much actives are in a serving, or any ingredient panel that I can find. Any information on this.

Also, how do you think the 'Anti Aging Stack' would compare to something like Androdrive considering they basically have the same ingredients, or at least convert too and the main difference being the delivery form, Thanks!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Looking for this too... no sign on the website on dosing or how much actives are in a serving, or any ingredient panel that I can find. Any information on this.

Also, how do you think the 'Anti Aging Stack' would compare to something like Androdrive considering they basically have the same ingredients, or at least convert too and the main difference being the delivery form, Thanks!
i would prefer to keep it propietary but all our sprays have 30mg total actives per mL except ur spray which is 20mg per mL.

i dont know how to answer the last question. my product is what it is

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
i would prefer to keep it propietary but all our sprays have 30mg total actives per mL except ur spray which is 20mg per mL.

i dont know how to answer the last question. my product is what it is
Nice, bottles seem to read 240ml, right? If so, that's sounds great for the price!

I guess I could rephrase it with, given the proprietary nature of your topical absorption formula, how would you feel yours would stack up to something like the absorption formula of say, for example Dermacrine? Better or more on par? Or is that experimental too?

"Other Ingredients for Dermacrine: Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide. "

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Nice, bottles seem to read 240ml, right? If so, that's sounds great for the price!

I guess I could rephrase it with, given the proprietary nature of your topical absorption formula, how would you feel yours would stack up to something like the absorption formula of say, for example Dermacrine? Better or more on par? Or is that experimental too?

"Other Ingredients for Dermacrine: Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine+, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide. "
good question...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

"Other Ingredients for Dermacrine: Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide. "

there base has so many ingredients and the interactions between them are impossible to predict by theory. no one, not even the biggest expert in the field can begin to answer your question. one would have to do experiments with both bases to get an answer

my base is very close to the alcohol IPM base which has been proven to work well and used in transdermals like andro gel

lina

Awards
Do you think adding 10% DMSO to ethanol/IPM mixture might enchance absorbtion ?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Do you think adding 10% DMSO to ethanol/IPM mixture might enchance absorbtion ?
it might. most people dont like the smell though

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
it might. most people dont like the smell though
smells like Garlic. You'll walk around smelling like Chinese food. DMSO usp is more expensive but not nearly so stinky most of the smell comes from contaminants Pure DMSO is pretty much odorless and tasteless. But then you know that, You still have that DMSO USP from Skulpt?

lina

Awards
I work in an chem lab so I have access to pure DMSO.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
smells like Garlic. You'll walk around smelling like Chinese food. DMSO usp is more expensive but not nearly so stinky most of the smell comes from contaminants Pure DMSO is pretty much odorless and tasteless. But then you know that, You still have that DMSO USP from Skulpt?

i still have dozens of gallons of the stuff

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
there base has so many ingredients and the interactions between them are impossible to predict by theory. no one, not even the biggest expert in the field can begin to answer your question. one would have to do experiments with both bases to get an answer

my base is very close to the alcohol IPM base which has been proven to work well and used in transdermals like andro gel
Perfect answer, I appreciate your candor. I certainly felt the absorption base from dermacrine felt kinda shotguned. Nice to hear your impression.

Would you hazard a guess at expected absorption from your formula? Or would looking at an alcohol IPM base absorption study be of better value considering that the variety of compounds being absorbed?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Perfect answer, I appreciate your candor. I certainly felt the absorption base from dermacrine felt kinda shotguned. Nice to hear your impression.

Would you hazard a guess at expected absorption from your formula? Or would looking at an alcohol IPM base absorption study be of better value considering that the variety of compounds being absorbed?

10-20 percent depending on the compound is my guess