Prototype Nutrition to launch three new sprays

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cush75 View Post
    Newbie here. If my main goal is significant fat loss, should I go with 7 spray or the Ur spray.

flip a coin
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Awesome. I just asked in another thread about the dosages of each spray and the amount of servings. Oh, and the price. Your info is appreciated.
    Looking for this too... no sign on the website on dosing or how much actives are in a serving, or any ingredient panel that I can find. Any information on this.

Also, how do you think the 'Anti Aging Stack' would compare to something like Androdrive considering they basically have the same ingredients, or at least convert too and the main difference being the delivery form, Thanks!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Looking for this too... no sign on the website on dosing or how much actives are in a serving, or any ingredient panel that I can find. Any information on this.

Also, how do you think the 'Anti Aging Stack' would compare to something like Androdrive considering they basically have the same ingredients, or at least convert too and the main difference being the delivery form, Thanks!
    i would prefer to keep it propietary but all our sprays have 30mg total actives per mL except ur spray which is 20mg per mL.

i dont know how to answer the last question. my product is what it is

4. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i would prefer to keep it propietary but all our sprays have 30mg total actives per mL except ur spray which is 20mg per mL.

i dont know how to answer the last question. my product is what it is
    Nice, bottles seem to read 240ml, right? If so, that's sounds great for the price!

I guess I could rephrase it with, given the proprietary nature of your topical absorption formula, how would you feel yours would stack up to something like the absorption formula of say, for example Dermacrine? Better or more on par? Or is that experimental too?

"Other Ingredients for Dermacrine: Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide. "

5. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre

Nice, bottles seem to read 240ml, right? If so, that's sounds great for the price!

I guess I could rephrase it with, given the proprietary nature of your topical absorption formula, how would you feel yours would stack up to something like the absorption formula of say, for example Dermacrine? Better or more on par? Or is that experimental too?

"Other Ingredients for Dermacrine: Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine+, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide. "
    good question...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post

"Other Ingredients for Dermacrine: Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide. "

there base has so many ingredients and the interactions between them are impossible to predict by theory. no one, not even the biggest expert in the field can begin to answer your question. one would have to do experiments with both bases to get an answer

my base is very close to the alcohol IPM base which has been proven to work well and used in transdermals like andro gel

7. Do you think adding 10% DMSO to ethanol/IPM mixture might enchance absorbtion ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by lina View Post
    Do you think adding 10% DMSO to ethanol/IPM mixture might enchance absorbtion ?
    it might. most people dont like the smell though

9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it might. most people dont like the smell though
    smells like Garlic. You'll walk around smelling like Chinese food. DMSO usp is more expensive but not nearly so stinky most of the smell comes from contaminants Pure DMSO is pretty much odorless and tasteless. But then you know that, You still have that DMSO USP from Skulpt?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

10. I work in an chem lab so I have access to pure DMSO.

11. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    smells like Garlic. You'll walk around smelling like Chinese food. DMSO usp is more expensive but not nearly so stinky most of the smell comes from contaminants Pure DMSO is pretty much odorless and tasteless. But then you know that, You still have that DMSO USP from Skulpt?

i still have dozens of gallons of the stuff

12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there base has so many ingredients and the interactions between them are impossible to predict by theory. no one, not even the biggest expert in the field can begin to answer your question. one would have to do experiments with both bases to get an answer

my base is very close to the alcohol IPM base which has been proven to work well and used in transdermals like andro gel
    Perfect answer, I appreciate your candor. I certainly felt the absorption base from dermacrine felt kinda shotguned. Nice to hear your impression.

Would you hazard a guess at expected absorption from your formula? Or would looking at an alcohol IPM base absorption study be of better value considering that the variety of compounds being absorbed?

13. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Perfect answer, I appreciate your candor. I certainly felt the absorption base from dermacrine felt kinda shotguned. Nice to hear your impression.

Would you hazard a guess at expected absorption from your formula? Or would looking at an alcohol IPM base absorption study be of better value considering that the variety of compounds being absorbed?

10-20 percent depending on the compound is my guess
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAN Nutrition "LAUNCH 4350 FULL IMPACT"
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 06:37 PM
  2. Prototype Nutrition 11-KT Spray
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:42 PM