11-oxo WHERE to buy - AnabolicMinds.com

11-oxo WHERE to buy

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

11-oxo WHERE to buy

Reps - PM me if needed

Need place with best price

NutraPlanet has been out of stock on this stuff since 1995

I give up
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nutra planet didnt exist in 1995 nor did 11-oxo

11-oxo is no longer made btw. 11kt spray is though

http://www.prototypenutrition.com/11-KT-Spray-p/11.htm
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I was being sarcastic. Pat, you of all people should have gotten the sarcastic subtle hints of my aggravation with lack of stock every time I check.

Thanks for the info.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    •   

4. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I was being sarcastic. Pat, you of all people should have gotten the sarcastic subtle hints of my aggravation with lack of stock every time I check.

Thanks for the info.
    i thought maybe you meant to say 2005

keep working on that sarcastic wit of yours

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

LMAO will dooooo
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

11kt as strong as 11oxo?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    11kt as strong as 11oxo?

well the compound itself is certainly much stronger as an androgen, and also it is apparently stronger as an inhibitor of 11-hsd1 reductase according to research published in a patent application
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

well the compound itself is certainly much stronger as an androgen, and also it is apparently stronger as an inhibitor of 11-hsd1 reductase according to research published in a patent application
    Pat, in brief explanation what does this mean, better reduction in cortisol, better anabolic/androgenic effect?

Also any chance in making these in pill form, loved 11-oxo before but don't want this on my baby
  9. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Pat, in brief explanation what does this mean, better reduction in cortisol, better anabolic/androgenic effect?

Also any chance in making these in pill form, loved 11-oxo before but don't want this on my baby
    you interepreted me correctly more or less

the advantage of 11kt over 11oxo gets lost when its taken orally
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Crap. it does? How badly? %-decrease estimate?
  11. Featured Author

Crap. it does? How badly? %-decrease estimate?
    i dont have a percent estimation

Anyway there is a reason why testosterone is sold in forms such as injectable and transdermal rather than oral. Do you realize this?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Yeah...but...that's a huge blanket statement regarding hormonmal products woudlnt you say?

Some hormonal products (even unmethylated) are just fine from a bioavailability/absorption/uptake issue.

I know you aren't spraying or injecting every supplement you take on your body to increase absorbtion
  13. Featured Author

Yeah...but...that's a huge blanket statement regarding hormonmal products woudlnt you say?

it applies to products with poor oral bioavailability in general and in the case of androgens specifically those that easily undergo metabolic transformation to 17-keto steroids
  •