Need place with best price

NutraPlanet has been out of stock on this stuff since 1995

I give up

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was being sarcastic. Pat, you of all people should have gotten the sarcastic subtle hints of my aggravation with lack of stock every time I check. :p

Thanks for the info.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was being sarcastic. Pat, you of all people should have gotten the sarcastic subtle hints of my aggravation with lack of stock every time I check. :p

Thanks for the info.
i thought maybe you meant to say 2005

keep working on that sarcastic wit of yours

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO will dooooo :p

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
11kt as strong as 11oxo?

well the compound itself is certainly much stronger as an androgen, and also it is apparently stronger as an inhibitor of 11-hsd1 reductase according to research published in a patent application

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
well the compound itself is certainly much stronger as an androgen, and also it is apparently stronger as an inhibitor of 11-hsd1 reductase according to research published in a patent application
Pat, in brief explanation what does this mean, better reduction in cortisol, better anabolic/androgenic effect?

Also any chance in making these in pill form, loved 11-oxo before but don't want this on my baby

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pat, in brief explanation what does this mean, better reduction in cortisol, better anabolic/androgenic effect?

Also any chance in making these in pill form, loved 11-oxo before but don't want this on my baby
you interepreted me correctly more or less

the advantage of 11kt over 11oxo gets lost when its taken orally

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap. it does? How badly? %-decrease estimate?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Crap. it does? How badly? %-decrease estimate?
i dont have a percent estimation

Anyway there is a reason why testosterone is sold in forms such as injectable and transdermal rather than oral. Do you realize this?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...but...that's a huge blanket statement regarding hormonmal products woudlnt you say?

Some hormonal products (even unmethylated) are just fine from a bioavailability/absorption/uptake issue.

I know you aren't spraying or injecting every supplement you take on your body to increase absorbtion :D

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah...but...that's a huge blanket statement regarding hormonmal products woudlnt you say?

it applies to products with poor oral bioavailability in general and in the case of androgens specifically those that easily undergo metabolic transformation to 17-keto steroids