Clearshot and the Keto Diet

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I have recently doing an awful lot more low carbing than before. It works very well to reduce the fat, along with Ursobolic. I staunchly refuse to do cardio. Its just too damn boring. I have noticed that my energy levels have been flagging on my workouts. I can do the same weight but my rep count is way down.

I used to use Clearshot more as a pick me up over the course of my day, now I am taking 3 caps pre workout and it feels like I have my carbs back. By rep levels are back to normal and I am even setting prs here and there especially on squats. This is while Dieting. I have never set a pr while on a cut. To add emphasis to this observation. I got a phone call the other day while in the midst of my pre workout supplement regimen and was very distracted and hustled out of the house as it put me behind. I got to the gym and felt lethargic and all the weights felt like lead. I was perplexed then it hit me, In the dash to leave I had neglected to drink the shot of Clearshot I'd poured. It was not a placebo I was well into my workout when I realized it. It made that big of a difference. If you are going low carb or even low calorie, I challenge you to take a shot of Clearshot 20 minutes before your work out then report back and tell me how it was

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Love me some Clear Shot!!

I don't know if it's the effects or taste that I'm addicted to. Or both.

Sometimes I would just open the cap and take a wiff just to get my fix.
Sick, I know!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Love me some Clear Shot!!

I don't know if it's the effects or taste that I'm addicted to. Or both.

Sometimes I would just open the cap and take a wiff just to get my fix.
Sick, I know!
no I totally understand I am addicted to both, I love the burn and the immediate awakening of the senses. Best stim ever!!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
no I totally understand I am addicted to both, I love the burn and the immediate awakening of the senses. Best stim ever!!
Any idea as to whether or not Clearshot's going to stick around with this whole DMAA saga? Change in formula perhaps?