Clearshot// Nectar Of the Gods

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ok that may be exaggerating a little, but only a little. This past weekend at the Arnold, this product which I already loved as a pre-workout energy booster, made me a true fan. I am almost 47 years old. Energy comes a little harder than it used to and sleep is a bigger requirement. I got two hours of sleep Thursday night before I flew out to the Arnold to help out in the E-Pharm booth. Not intentionally, my flight was early and I had more stuff to do than I had thought. I took a shot of Clearshot as I headed out of the door and within minutes I felt wide awake and energetic.

I arrived at the hotel to find Patrick and Jerrod getting ready to head out to the Expo. I dropped my stuff in the room and was off. Took a shot of Clearshot upon entering the booth and again I was ready to roll. You can ask PA, we were non stop rocking and rolling the entire day. It was crowded from the jump and there was almost no time when we did not have a potential customer preparing to take a sample shot of Clearshot. Genomyx was next to us and we kept them rolling with a steady flow of this amazing energy producing liquid. I imbibed numerous times, and each time felt an immediate jolt of energy. I did not get more than 3 hours of sleep on any given night, but with Clearshot I was wide eyed, energetic and clear for the entire show. I was a bit concerned about a crash. It never came. I give Clearshot a solid thumbs up. If there was ever a product that approached perfection this is it. Even the amazing burn has a purpose, kicking your adrenals into action from the get go. Clearshot, try it for yourself. You won't be dissappointed and that's the "Truth"

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ok that may be exaggerating a little, but only a little. This past weekend at the Arnold, this product which I already loved as a pre-workout energy booster, made me a true fan. I am almost 47 years old. Energy comes a little harder than it used to and sleep is a bigger requirement. I got two hours of sleep Thursday night before I flew out to the Arnold to help out in the E-Pharm booth. Not intentionally, my flight was early and I had more stuff to do than I had thought. I took a shot of Clearshot as I headed out of the door and within minutes I felt wide awake and energetic.

I arrived at the hotel to find Patrick and Jerrod getting ready to head out to the Expo. I dropped my stuff in the room and was off. Took a shot of Clearshot upon entering the booth and again I was ready to roll. You can ask PA, we were non stop rocking and rolling the entire day. It was crowded from the jump and there was almost no time when we did not have a potential customer preparing to take a sample shot of Clearshot. Genomyx was next to us and we kept them rolling with a steady flow of this amazing energy producing liquid. I imbibed numerous times, and each time felt an immediate jolt of energy. I did not get more than 3 hours of sleep on any given night, but with Clearshot I was wide eyed, energetic and clear for the entire show. I was a bit concerned about a crash. It never came. I give Clearshot a solid thumbs up. If there was ever a product that approached perfection this is it. Even the amazing burn has a purpose, kicking your adrenals into action from the get go. Clearshot, try it for yourself. You won't be dissappointed and that's the "Truth"

i had the same experience and i never crashed. actually yesterday i think was my crash and i finally made up for the lost sleep. clearshot concentrate is a must for the arnold classic weekend

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i had the same experience and i never crashed. actually yesterday i think was my crash and i finally made up for the lost sleep. clearshot concentrate is a must for the arnold classic weekend
The other thing I noticed is that even though my diet was crap at the Arnold, Double Cheeseburgers, fries, beers, and you saw my breakfasts waffles, a ton of eggs 15 strips of bacon and 10 - 15 sausages and hashbrowns, I actually lost 2 pounds and got leaner. I did not bring any of my standard supps, the only thing I took while I was there was the Clearshot, and my Ursobolic, I don't go anywhere without that. When I think about it that in and of itself was amazing especially since I was carb depleted when I got there. That usually accounts for at least 5 lbs of gain when I consume carbs, especially in the quantities I did over the course of those three days. Its metabolism stimulating effects seem pretty mighty

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
This just for energy or does it give pumps?
Pretty much energy only, but an incredible amount of energy, there is some citruline malate in there. Eat some carbs you'll get the pumps.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's cool man. Props on getting to the Arnold I know you saw some hotties and were also inspired by the great comp. on stage! This product sounds great. It's just solely for energy right? Good stuff. Repped

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm clearshot plus Hemavol mmm sounds like a perfect preworkout

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Sounds sick. Are there any clear shot samples available?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
That's cool man. Props on getting to the Arnold I know you saw some hotties and were also inspired by the great comp. on stage! This product sounds great. It's just solely for energy right? Good stuff. Repped
Thanks, I worked my ass off mostly but had a great time doing it, we didn't get to the shows I was serving Clearshot samples to everyone brave enough to give it a try. And yes its pretty much a straight energy boost, plus 3 grams of citruline malate to prevent muscular fatigue

LikeMike

Awards
I've been meaning to pick up a bottle. How is your appetite post workout after using this?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I've been meaning to pick up a bottle. How is your appetite post workout after using this?
it is appetite suppressive but I can still get down my post workout shake

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I worked my ass off mostly but had a great time doing it, we didn't get to the shows I was serving Clearshot samples to everyone brave enough to give it a try. And yes its pretty much a straight energy boost, plus 3 grams of citruline malate to prevent muscular fatigue
i never go to the bodybuilding show anymore. i respect bodybuilders but u see one bodybuilding show you seen them all. lat spread, front double biceps, yawn

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
its not designed for pumps but it does have citrulline malate in there
Along with that it will drive you to complete enough reps to create a pump on your own. Sometimes folks seem to think some N2O supplement is required for a pump, all you need for a pump is carbs in your systems and enough reps with a relatively challenging weight. I used to get amazing pumps as a young adult without any supps at all. I used ride my ten speed from college to the beach, roughly 7 miles. After pedaling over the drawbridge that separated the mainland from Wrightsville Beach my thighs would be so pumped I could barely walk.
The insulin mimetics along with 100grams of carbs give me insane pumps, head and shoulders above the supplements supposedly made for that purpose

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Along with that it will drive you to complete enough reps to create a pump on your own. Sometimes folks seem to think some N2O supplement is required for a pump,
N2O is nitrous oxide Dave. I dont recommend that pre-workout

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
N2O is nitrous oxide Dave. I dont recommend that pre-workout
Really? I find it helps lol, Sorry I meant NO, I was flipping through a car tuner mag earlier, The nitrous and the nitric got juxtaposed in my noggin.....Haven't had my Clearshot yet today.....Hang on.........Ok now thats better. Looks like I need to buy Chemistry For Dummies after all :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you mean huffing before a big lift is a bad idea? lol :)

domore

Awards
Bumping this thread for my first, soon-to-be, Clearshot experience.

I'm actually going to give this a go for study sessions for my professional exams. Clearshot, ALCAR, & CDP-Choline here I come.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread for my first, soon-to-be, Clearshot experience.

I'm actually going to give this a go for study sessions for my professional exams. Clearshot, ALCAR, & CDP-Choline here I come.
I think you will be very pleased

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'll be sure to post back when I give it a go.
Sounds great, I know when I am foggy at work one shot of this and cobwebs are gone, all by iotself it does amazing thing for my focus, anxious to hear how it works for you

domore

Awards
Sounds great, I know when I am foggy at work one shot of this and cobwebs are gone, all by iotself it does amazing thing for my focus, anxious to hear how it works for you
This may be for what I was looking and never gave it a chance. I was looking into nootropics for that extra edge, but I really only need some extra focus for those long study sessions.

domore

Awards
Bam! Here is a little rundown with my first couple uses of Clearshot.

1 Capfull - Nice clear energy/focus, no jitters, didn't get distracted

2 Capfulls - Similar effects as 1 capfull for me

2 Capfulls + 250mg CDP-Choline + 400mg Sulbutiamine - IN THE ZONE!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Bam! Here is a little rundown with my first couple uses of Clearshot.1 Capfull - Nice clear energy/focus, no jitters, didn't get distracted2 Capfulls - Similar effects as 1 capfull for me2 Capfulls + 250mg CDP-Choline + 400mg Sulbutiamine - IN THE ZONE!
may have to try that stack, I Love my Clearshot

domore

Awards
NO WAY! 64 oz Clearshot on Nutra!

Reactions: mw1
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
NO WAY! 64 oz Clearshot on Nutra!
Yep, I've been privileged to have been getting them for a while now, now you can Clearshot like the Truth, no reason not to cocktail it now. Drink UP!!

domore

Awards
Yep, I've been privileged to have been getting them for a while now, now you can Clearshot like the Truth, no reason not to cocktail it now. Drink UP!!
Oh yeah! Next time I need to place an order, I will be purchasing this!

domore

Awards
Thats one way to stock up:cheers:
Seriously. It is a pretty darn good deal. The cheapest you can find 16oz is around $15. Now, 64oz for $46 or so. I'm in.

Spyplane

Awards
I've come and gone on many supplements, but ever since I found Clearshot a couple of years ago, I always have it around. It is the one thing I miss supplement wise when I go on travel honestly.

domore

Awards
I've come and gone on many supplements, but ever since I found Clearshot a couple of years ago, I always have it around. It is the one thing I miss supplement wise when I go on travel honestly.
Wash out some 2oz travel shampoo bottles, and pour clearshot in them. Profit.

domore

Awards
they also sell those air travel containers at supermarkets that you can pour it into.
there are those small empty containers that can even fit into your carry on.
i know i bought some of those air travel containers and distributed my clearshot into them. can bring them to work or for pre-wo.
Could do this, too. Might avoid potential shampoo taste.

Jammer

Awards
Hopefully not asking this in wrong thread, but just wondering if the 64 oz jugs are still available? NP has been out of stock for some time, hoping they get back soon!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
yeah we still sell the jugs.

gonna be introducing a new flavor soon. only in 8oz though

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

domore

Awards
What is the shelf-life of Clearshot?

Also, has anybody stored their Clearshot in the fridge? I remember neuron saying he did this. Might be a cool, refreshing kick.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
What is the shelf-life of Clearshot?

Also, has anybody stored their Clearshot in the fridge? I remember neuron saying he did this. Might be a cool, refreshing kick.
I can think of no reason not to