Joint Force

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I know this thread is old but you should do rotators cuff exercise. they don't get stronger doing military press or anything else.


  2. The same shoulder pain is back and its pretty bad this time. Still don't do direct shouler work, but I did start training at a new gym, and of course the equipment is a bit different. The benches I use for flat dumbbell bench feel like they are closer to floor. Well the adjustable one is, and I use that sometimes. The one that isn't adjustable is higher up though. Both of them though it seems are much more narrow. It's been about three days since I've had this pain again. Yesterday I could barely lift my left hand without pain. I woke up this morning and felt better though. Pain is almost gone. I was gonna take a week off this week though to rest the area. Last week I just pushed through the pain the entire week.
    •   
       


  3. As much as you probably hear this already ICE and rest it brother! Sleeper stretch, wall slides, foam roll, theracane, treat yourself to a few massages. Sounds like you could have a deeper issue though. If you have a good insurance I'd suggest an MRI maybe? Shoulder pain is so damn annoying, every now and then I will get over zealous and try something I know I shouldn't (flat benching, heavy inclining, every once in a great moon a fly) and pay for it for a few weeks. I have noticed that narrower benches tend to aggravate my shoulders more for whatever reason. Do you use hammer strength at all?

  4. I don't have any joint force this time around though. Cissus though I'm double dosing. I'll have to look up those stretches but I'd rather just leave it be. Not sure what "Hammer Strength" is. I googled it and first result was life fitness gym equipment. Also got some type of strength and conditioning clinics called "Hammer Strength" for high school kids and college kids to I guess develop themselves properly for sports.

  5. Been also having trouble walking today. Don't have a doctor since I moved, considering going to walk in clinic. Hope I don't waste my time.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jomtos View Post
    I know this thread is old but you should do rotators cuff exercise. .
    Agreed-some simple PT is definitely worth a try

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  7. Wasted my time at the walk in clinic. No answers and they refered me to the emergency room. This is why I try to avoid going to the doctor, they can never give me an answer and nothing is ever really resolved.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wasted my time at the walk in clinic. No answers and they refered me to the emergency room. This is why I try to avoid going to the doctor, they can never give me an answer and nothing is ever really resolved.
    Ive usually dont have luck with walk in clinics

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Ive usually dont have luck with walk in clinics

    Cheaper than the ER though. I figured I should go though since I'm having trouble walking. Don't know about going to the ER though. Wouldn't want to waste more time and more money only to not know what is going or figure out its just psychological or something.

  10. So I went to the ER, got bloodwork and an MRI. Five hours of my life wasted and they couldn't find anything wrong. Still can't walk right and legs feeling heavy/numb. I should refuse to pay the bill. What a waste.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So I went to the ER, got bloodwork and an MRI. Five hours of my life wasted and they couldn't find anything wrong. Still can't walk right and legs feeling heavy/numb. I should refuse to pay the bill. What a waste.
    Sounds like a nerve issue if you ask me. Something blood work abd ab MRI most likely wouldnt show.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Ive usually dont have luck with walk in clinics
    they suck
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Sounds like a nerve issue if you ask me. Something blood work abd ab MRI most likely wouldnt show.

    You would think the doctors would have been able to figure that out. Both the doctor at walk in clinic and the ER doctor had no clue what was wrong. Sent packing with the same symptoms I came in with. People were staring at me while I was "walking" in the parking lot. Its ridiculous, this morning I fell down in my apartment. So hopefully it will just go away...Not about to spend more money on any other doctor.

  14. Don't think I should be dealing with this crap at 41 years of age.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So I went to the ER, got bloodwork and an MRI. Five hours of my life wasted and they couldn't find anything wrong. Still can't walk right and legs feeling heavy/numb. I should refuse to pay the bill. What a waste.
    Sorry about that man, it works that way for me. What kind of difficulty are you having walking? The shoulder I would rest a couple weeks and see how it feels
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Sorry about that man, it works that way for me. What kind of difficulty are you having walking? The shoulder I would rest a couple weeks and see how it feels

    Legs feel very weak and heavy, it's like lifting my legs to walk feels like pushing off from the bottom of a squat each time. It's like they are dead weight or something.

  17. Now I have all these medical bills with no answer or diagnosis. Why is it that in the medical industry they can get away with this?. I mean come on, if you went to bring your car to your mechanic because it wouldn't start or something and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, they wouldn't be charging you for it right?. Maybe a small diagnostic fee but that depends where you go.

  18. I don't know what to do at this point really. Hasn't improved any during the day at all...Gotta get back to the gym. Hasn't even been a week yet, that I was gonna take off for the shoulder and now this.

  19. You you ever been checked for MS? Have you had tingling feelings or electric shock like feelings?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  20. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You you ever been checked for MS? Have you had tingling feelings or electric shock like feelings?

    Yes tingling in the legs, but the Doctor I talked to talked to me about that and said he ruled that out.

  21. A guy I used to work with who was at one point a national level heavyweight NPC competitor. He had the same issue..started with shoulder pain, then moved to arm and leg numbness/tingling. I by no means want to freak you out, but his issue after a lot of faulty diagnoses was calcification of one of his cervical spine openings, causing his spinal cord to be constricted. He had surgery and recovered just fine. My absolutely unprofessional opinion is that you should make an appointment with a real doctor, ask to be referred to a specialist! None of this walk in clinic bs

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    A guy I used to work with who was at one point a national level heavyweight NPC competitor. He had the same issue..started with shoulder pain, then moved to arm and leg numbness/tingling. I by no means want to freak you out, but his issue after a lot of faulty diagnoses was calcification of one of his cervical spine openings, causing his spinal cord to be constricted. He had surgery and recovered just fine. My absolutely unprofessional opinion is that you should make an appointment with a real doctor, ask to be referred to a specialist! None of this walk in clinic bs
    I really don't want to spend anymore money on doctors. The guy at the ER was a real doctor, maybe not a specialist though. I'm gonna just wait this out. It seems to come and go depending on how much I sit or move around. When I woke up today I had thought it went away but as the day progressed the symptoms re-appeared. It seems to be worse after sitting down in front of the computer for a while. Then again it seems to get worse with how much I move around. For instance if I go for a walk, just from the bedroom to my mailbox, right outside my door, walking starts out fine but by 3/4 of the way to the mailbox I can't keep my legs straight and am dragging my feet, with knees bent. So its like I run out of normal strength extremely quickly.

    To me at this point it seems better to just wait it out and see if it goes away rather spend money I don't have on doctors that can't do anything for me except run more expensive tests. Even if it does go away I'm still a bit upset that no one could tell me the cause it what it actually is/was.

  23. Was pretty stiff this morning again and fell again. Still hoping this will clear up on its own.

  24. Best wishes T-bone. The medical care you've received is definitely a disservice. Do you have medical insurance?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    Best wishes T-bone. The medical care you've received is definitely a disservice. Do you have medical insurance?

    I do have medical insurance but it's only gonna cover something like 70% of the ER visit. Not sure exactly how much it will cover.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to use joint force?
    By criticalbench in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
  2. How many x per day do you use Joint Force?
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
  3. Joint Force and Fatigue
    By FreakPeak in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:58 PM
  4. Thanks for Joint Force
    By subweevil in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Log in
Log in