Garbage customer service

whyteboi

Awards
I tried to return unopened bottles of Urso, and after about 2 emails back and forth, they're ignoring me.

bb.com or nutraplanet would give me a return even if this stuff was opened, and now I'm stuck with 4 unopened bottles of this stuff, where I paid 25$/bottle when it first came out.

Am I completely screwed? I'm a college students and have very little money to last the rest of the school year.

Worst experience ever with a company.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Sorry we haven't taken care of you.
I'll chase this up.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I
bb.com or nutraplanet would give me a return even if this stuff was opened, .
Really? Because these are there policies as written on their sites

From bb.com

If you have already opened, used, or partially used a product that you received from us, then we can give you an in store credit towards new items in most cases. We will not refund you for opened products, but we will gladly help you find a replacement. You can return an opened product as long as you ordered it within the last 45 days. You must return the item(s) to us. We will then give you an in store credit. We can not accept returns or exchanges on the items that you receive resulting from this return of an opened bottle.

From Nutraplanet

• All problems with orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving product
  • No unauthorized returns
  • No returns on opened or used merchandise
  • Shipping charges WILL NOT be refunded
  • Any damaged product must be received by us before any credits or product reshipment
  • All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee(except for damaged goods)
  • For the safety of our customers, bulk powders are not returnable for exchanges, credits, or refunds under any circumstance

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
We did offer to let you keep the ursobolic and send you an additional item of equal cost on top of that. Most consumers would find that offer quite generous. It is more than most companies would do.

Why did you wait so long after you bought it to want to return it anyway?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Let me try to get this straight

You paid 25 dollars for ursobolic from our site when it first came out. You later saw that it was available for less and so you felt ripped off and you want your money back

I am sorry but if this is the case that clearly does not qualify for a return in any reasonable world. If that is not why you wanted to return the product then what is the reason? Did you bother to read our return policy before you clicked and purchased?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I tried to return unopened bottles of Urso, and after about 2 emails back and forth, they're ignoring me.
We are happy to offer you store credit for what you paid for the goods, which you can use towards any other E-Pharm product.

bb.com or nutraplanet would give me a return even if this stuff was opened, and now I'm stuck with 4 unopened bottles of this stuff, where I paid 25$/bottle when it first came out.
If the stuff was opened, bb.com would offer you store credit as we have - as long as it was bought in the last 45 days. Nutraplanet would not accept returns on opened goods, and charges a 25% restocking fee. This is according to the terms and conditions on their respective websites.

Am I completely screwed? I'm a college students and have very little money to last the rest of the school year.

Worst experience ever with a company.
I'm really sorry you feel that way. I wouldn't say you are screwed - you have the products you bought, which there is nothing wrong with. You're welcome to use the store credit and find an E-Pharm product you'd prefer. Or you could sell the bottles on ebay, or in the classified section of a forum.

Our customer services will be emailing you today to try and work with you to resolve the issue.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Our customer services will be emailing you today to try and work with you to resolve the issue.
We tried to resolve the issue already so I think the issue is closed

whyteboi

Awards
Really? Because these are there policies as written on their sites

From bb.com

If you have already opened, used, or partially used a product that you received from us, then we can give you an in store credit towards new items in most cases. We will not refund you for opened products, but we will gladly help you find a replacement. You can return an opened product as long as you ordered it within the last 45 days. You must return the item(s) to us. We will then give you an in store credit. We can not accept returns or exchanges on the items that you receive resulting from this return of an opened bottle.

From Nutraplanet

• All problems with orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving product
  • No unauthorized returns
  • No returns on opened or used merchandise
  • Shipping charges WILL NOT be refunded
  • Any damaged product must be received by us before any credits or product reshipment
  • All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee(except for damaged goods)
  • For the safety of our customers, bulk powders are not returnable for exchanges, credits, or refunds under any circumstance
Sorry, but bb.com has bent the rules many times for me, and I have been able to return opened products to them. I can't speak for nutraplanet, but I assumed that their customer service would match that of bb.com

Let me try to get this straight

You paid 25 dollars for ursobolic from our site when it first came out. You later saw that it was available for less and so you felt ripped off and you want your money back

I am sorry but if this is the case that clearly does not qualify for a return in any reasonable world. If that is not why you wanted to return the product then what is the reason? Did you bother to read our return policy before you clicked and purchased?
If that actually was the case (and I'm sure you're a smart guy and should be able to follow what I'm about to say), I would have tried to get my money back about a week after I bought them, seeing as stores had them for 15$, for what seems to me to have been just days after me buying them for 25$ a bottle.

Im in a terrible financial spot as a college student my last semester where I have about 160$ to last me the rest of the semester.

We tried to resolve the issue already so I think the issue is closed
What a joke. You call the following trying to resolve the situation? Was I suposed to read his mind over the email and know he was offering me a 100$ credit??????

"Yes I have and QC will not accept any returns -- I will speak to the other folks here and see what can be done -- how many bottles unopened. What other E-Pharm products do you use ?"

that was the email they sent me that you are claiming was an attempt to resolve the issue

I responded with "
4 bottles are unopened, where I paid 100$. haven't ever used any other e-pharm products." and didnt get ANOTHER response.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
He offered you a one hundred dollar credit today I am told. He is trying to help you I think with a little creativity you can help your financial situation out with our assistance. you are going to have a decent amount of epharm product on your hands that you can do whatever you want with

If bb.com took back opened product in opposition to their policy than that is there prerogative. We are not a half a billion dollar bizness or whatever they are, we are a small company and we think we have fair policies. To be fair to ourselves though we must enforce those policies, because if we dont there wont be epharm products around for very long

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Sell the stuff my man. Ebay or on forum classifieds.

demolition

demolition

Awards
How is this sh!tty service dude? there trying to make good for a mistake that you made. They didnt make you buy it and they didnt make you a broke student. grow up there trying to work with you more than i would. Check your bank account before you buy sh!t and stop blaming the company when they didn't do anything wrong. You sound like the Occupy crowd.

CobbledPath

Awards
obviously responsibility for ones actions aren't being taught at uni. grow up dickhead, they've offerred ypu a credit for nothing and you still whinge. Why are you spending $100 on supps in the first place if you're broke?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
obviously responsibility for ones actions aren't being taught at uni. grow up dickhead, they've offerred ypu a credit for nothing and you still whinge. Why are you spending $100 on supps in the first place if you're broke?
i was thinking the same thing...e pharms's customer service seems top notch to me!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
We are happy to offer you store credit for what you paid for the goods, which you can use towards any other E-Pharm product.

I think this has now progressed towards a resolution.

whyteboi

Awards
You paid 25 dollars for ursobolic from our site when it first came out.
How is this sh!tty service dude? there trying to make good for a mistake that you made. They didnt make you buy it and they didnt make you a broke student. grow up there trying to work with you more than i would. Check your bank account before you buy sh!t and stop blaming the company when they didn't do anything wrong. You sound like the Occupy crowd.
And apparently you dickheads lack a strong grasp of this thing called reading comprehension. I had bought these bottles around 5 months ago. These were not the perpetrators in what made me broke.

And no, they didn't offer me a credit until I made this thread. They stopped responding to my emails for no reason (i even show you the last email they sent me before the thread was made), but you "dickheads" apparently can't read, and I didn't get offered the 100$ credit until I made this thread.

I swear the average IQ on this forum and bb.com is 80

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
And apparently you dickheads lack a strong grasp of this thing called reading comprehension. I had bought these bottles around 5 months ago. These were not the perpetrators in what made me broke.

And no, they didn't offer me a credit until I made this thread. They stopped responding to my emails for no reason (i even show you the last email they sent me before the thread was made), but you "dickheads" apparently can't read, and I didn't get offered the 100$ credit until I made this thread.

I swear the average IQ on this forum and bb.com is 80
Honestly man, if you sold something to someone and 5 months later they came back to you and said they wanted their money back, would you, in all honesty, give them their money back? I think not. This thread should be closed and deleted. Lame...