Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Try this on on for size 1 serving Clearshot spiced apple, I shot Schmifnoff Green Apple vodka, Toss back enjoy the burn, use responsibly

This scares the Hell out of Yeager Bombs :)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a winner

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
It's delish, and its like putting on the brakes and stepping on the gas all at once, I'll demonstrate at the Arnold ....after hours of course :alcoholic:

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Try this on on for size 1 serving Clearshot spiced apple, I shot Schmifnoff Green Apple vodka, Toss back enjoy the burn, use responsibly

This scares the Hell out of Yeager Bombs :)
I've been extolling the virtues of clearshot/vodka shooters for a couple of years. Way better than vodka/red bulls.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I've been extolling the virtues of clearshot/vodka shooters for a couple of years. Way better than vodka/red bulls.
Yes I'll admit I stole your vodka idea, I indeed liked your Clearshot regular Vodka shooters, I added the green apple vodka the other day and it just kicked it up a notch, flavor wise anyway, pardon me if I stepped on your toes....you know how we damn colonists are LOL :)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Yes I'll admit I stole your vodka idea, I indeed liked your Clearshot regular Vodka shooters, I added the green apple vodka the other day and it just kicked it up a notch, flavor wise anyway, pardon me if I stepped on your toes....you know how we damn colonists are LOL :)
I'll have to try the green apple flavour, it sounds like a good combo.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, you're mixing it anyway. So why not just use Burnetts? 13 bucks for a handle is hard to beat
My thoughts exactly. Burnetts has a few flavors on lockdown too so pretty sweet. The green apple is definitely on the Meh side but making a shot with this might be pretty sweet.

Now Orang Cream in Diet Sunkist.......fuuuuuuuu dangerously good

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. Burnetts has a few flavors on lockdown too so pretty sweet. The green apple is definitely on the Meh side but making a shot with this might be pretty sweet.

Now Orang Cream in Diet Sunkist.......fuuuuuuuu dangerously good
I'll have to try that orange cream then. The Vanilla and Diet Sunkist has been a go to for a while now at my apt.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to try that orange cream then. The Vanilla and Diet Sunkist has been a go to for a while now at my apt.
Whipped cream > Vanilla seriously wayyyy better, put it in coke zero, diet DP etc

Yeah you'd be making the same style drink but IMO you'll like it better and be able to go stronger :evil:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Whipped cream > Vanilla seriously wayyyy better, put it in coke zero, diet DP etc

Yeah you'd be making the same style drink but IMO you'll like it better and be able to go stronger :evil:

u seem to be a little too into this. u think it might be time to hit an AA meeting?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Tried this one this weekend
1 shot Goldschlager
1 shot Baileys
1 Shot Green Apple Vodka
1 Shot Clearshot spiced apple

Its like a kick ass apple pie

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
In 4 Truth's book of Clearshot Cocktails.
perhaps I should make one "A Shot of the Truth" lol

Here is another:

Cinamon Apple Clearshotini

• 2 oz vodka
  • 1 oz green-apple schnapps
  • 1 shot Clearshot spiced apple
  • put into shaker with ice and shake well
  • Strain into martini glass and enjoy

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
perhaps I should make one "A Shot of the Truth" lol

Here is another:

Cinamon Apple Clearshotini

• 2 oz vodka
  • 1 oz green-apple schnapps
  • 1 shot Clearshot spiced apple
  • put into shaker with ice and shake well
  • Strain into martini glass and enjoy

:D :D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Clearshot Fireball:

1 shot Clearshot
1 shot Cinnamon Schnapps
1 Shot Vodka

Toss back and enjoy... responsibly of course

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Clear shot makes me see a little blurry as is, I can't wait to dribble some ciroc in there with some apple cider

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Clear shot makes me see a little blurry as is, I can't wait to dribble some ciroc in there with some apple cider
Here as another on for you. This one uses a shot of legal moonshine, Cat Daddy, distilled in my hometown from Junior Johnson's Recipe
I call this one The Cat's Meow :

1 shot Cat Daddy Moonshine
1 shot Clear Shot Spiced Apple

Toss it back and burn baby burn

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Here as another on for you. This one uses a shot of legal moonshine, Cat Daddy, distilled in my hometown from Junior Johnson's Recipe
I call this one The Cat's Meow :

1 shot Cat Daddy Moonshine
1 shot Clear Shot Spiced Apple

Toss it back and burn baby burn
Lets goooo!

I had some random smirnoff vodka mojito laying around and I mixed that with some clear shot in a shot glass. I was pleasantly surprised. This really is the most epic ****tail ingredient on the earth

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Lets goooo!

I had some random smirnoff vodka mojito laying around and I mixed that with some clear shot in a shot glass. I was pleasantly surprised. This really is the most epic ****tail ingredient on the earth
would the Truth ever steer you wrong? Nope he would not and Clearshot is the ultimate mixer in my humble opinion