7-spray and WADA

henryv

Awards
  • Established
It has recently come to our attention that 7-keto DHEA has been added to the WADA prohibited list for 2012, so athletes tested under WADA restrictions should be aware that this product could cause a positive result in a doping test.

Wada Prohibited List 2012

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
interesting.

so, about the dosing. is there a legit rec dosing to get x amount of milligrams onto the skin?

I pretty much get my entire upperbody (chest,abs,neck,arms) as well as testicles covered in about 10-13 sprays, as well as do this without using my palms, (except for the nutz).

I dont apply any to my legs, but have.

my upper body is shaved, and i always apply post shower and use full sprays.

I think i remember pa saying it doesn't matter, just cover the entire body, however many sprays it takes to do that is user dependant.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
7.2 grams total active ingredients per bottle, 30mg per cc, 240ml total volume. Each spray is 1/7 of cc approximately. 8 cc’s would be a typical amount you put on (we tend to suggest 40 - 50 sprays per application). It has no specific serving size - experimentation is welcome as these are "prototype" products. The bottle generally lasts 25-30 days depending on how liberal you are with your spraying.