DAA bloat/fluid retention?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.61%

DAA bloat/fluid retention?

Is it possible that daa say if it raises T by approx 40% that this raise could casue an increase in estrogen also or is this not enough of a raise for e to increase?

I have been loading tf2 for 11 days so far, i have noticed nothing but the last 5-6days i have got bloated and smoothed out quite a bit on my abdomen and torso with a watery apperance
    could this bloat and watery appearance be due to increased E, or is this not possible assuming i have had a slight increase in T, but as said i have noticed no signs of increased T as yet (11days in)

i do have ibs so suffer with bloat/fluid retention most of the time, but i havnt changed anything dietry since tf2 and b4 starting things were going along quite ok and also for the first 6 days of its use, its the last 5-6days that this effect has happened
    (it has not affected my bowels in any way as other users have reported)

if it is anything to do with the tf2 could this effect go or reduce with continued usage?

I noticed on the label it says if possible consume with food, why is this?
    i have been drinking it twice a day in water but may switch and take with a meal if its more beneficial/effective?

(this is a side thread from my daa not working thread)

Any thoughts suggestions.

Thanks.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

DAA raises everything. Makes more LH. If your body is going to make more estrogen then it will. I always take daa along side some sort if prolactin control and AI. Without it I get bloat.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.61%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    DAA raises everything. Makes more LH. If your body is going to make more estrogen then it will. I always take daa along side some sort if prolactin control and AI. Without it I get bloat.
    So you have same prob bloat and water retention with daa if used solo, and does it reduce or subside with contiued use or only when you add an AI?
    But do you notice sides of raised T again when used solo only?

i havnt noticed any positive effects yet of raised T (12days loading)
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.61%

I am not totally sure as yet if the tf2 is causing bloat and fluid retention the jury is not out, but it is very coincidental its slowly increased from day 6 to present.

Is it common for people to get raised E just from using daa products?

I can only use certain natty ai supps such as dim, resveratrol, triazole, etc (cant use erase), would a shbg inhibiter such as divanill (division 1) not be suitable and it must be a ai (i guess so if its for reducing elevated e)

Thanks people for advice and input.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.61%

where are the knowledgable minds of this nature
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    I am not totally sure as yet if the tf2 is causing bloat and fluid retention the jury is not out, but it is very coincidental its slowly increased from day 6 to present.

Is it common for people to get raised E just from using daa products?

I can only use certain natty ai supps such as dim, resveratrol, triazole, etc (cant use erase), would a shbg inhibiter such as divanill (division 1) not be suitable and it must be a ai (i guess so if its for reducing elevated e)

Thanks people for advice and input.
    I have never gotten any kind of bloat when using tf2, I am still not sure if Divanill does much, I used to use activate and never noticed much difference. Perhaps I am just a non responder. It however should not have an effect on estrogen, it is not an inhibitor of estrogen it is an inhibitor of sbhg not the same thing. Raised testosterone will also raise estrogen, using an ai should alleviate the issue
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.61%

Thanks man, wasnt sure if say an approx increase of 40% would rasie E enough to cause bloat in particular fluid retention

still cant say i noticed anything positive from 12 days loading perhaps it was not long enough for me to start feeling it although most report effects much quicker
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.12%

I've been on DAA for over a year now with, maybe - a month off it during that time.I haven't had any bloating issues ... though I do usually either Erase or IGF-2, or some other compound that seems to work as an A/I. I also take a lot of grape seed extract on a daily basis.And - as far as DAA "loading" ... lol - I wouldn't call it loading. 6 grams a day is normal dosage for me! I feel great - no problems at all.And - yes I did get bloods done about six months ago after about 6 months on TTF2. No, I didn't have elevated E2 but ... YES ... my Test levels WERE elevated and came back with a big bold "HIGH" next to them. My total test was 950 ng/ml and my free test was 34 ng/ml. The upper limits for those are normally 850 / 24 respectively.And I'm 50 (was 49 when I got the bloods done). I had been off all other compounds for two months EXCEPT the DAA at the time the bloods were drawn.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I've been on DAA for over a year now with, maybe - a month off it during that time.I haven't had any bloating issues ... though I do usually either Erase or IGF-2, or some other compound that seems to work as an A/I. I also take a lot of grape seed extract on a daily basis.And - as far as DAA "loading" ... lol - I wouldn't call it loading. 6 grams a day is normal dosage for me! I feel great - no problems at all.And - yes I did get bloods done about six months ago after about 6 months on TTF2. No, I didn't have elevated E2 but ... YES ... my Test levels WERE elevated and came back with a big bold "HIGH" next to them. My total test was 950 ng/ml and my free test was 34 ng/ml. The upper limits for those are normally 850 / 24 respectively.And I'm 50 (was 49 when I got the bloods done). I had been off all other compounds for two months EXCEPT the DAA at the time the bloods were drawn.
    Those are nice #'s.

FYI my last set of bloods came with this note

Effective October 17, 2011 Testosterone, serum reference interval for Adult Male will be changing to 348-1197.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.61%

Sounds good, but it seemed to bloat me and i didnt use an ai as you mentioned, i stopped i after 12days of loading, got really bloated and external fluid retention
  11. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

i approve of this post
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  12. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Those are nice #'s.

FYI my last set of bloods came with this note

Effective October 17, 2011 Testosterone, serum reference interval for Adult Male will be changing to 348-1197.

weird range. with that range alot of people will be shut out of TRT
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    weird range. with that range alot of people will be shut out of TRT
    Well with that comment I thought of this conspiricy theory - perhaps they made the range that way to reduce the number of claims they would have to cover for TRT. ?

I had used LabCorp when the note was on the printout.
  14. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Well with that comment I thought of this conspiricy theory - perhaps they made the range that way to reduce the number of claims they would have to cover for TRT. ?

I had used LabCorp when the note was on the printout.
    the company that pushes testosterone gel is trying to get it lowered, that i know

insurance companies naturally would want it higher

Similar Forum Threads

1. GH causes fluid retention due to this?
    By comacho in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:21 PM
  2. mdrol & water retention/bloat
    By carl666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 02:07 PM
  3. Fluid Retention and GH
    By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:10 AM
  4. estrogen/ fluid retention