PLAIN DAA and TESTFORCE 2 Qs

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I wish to try daa for the first time, is TF2 really that much better than plain daa or is there not much difference, tf2 sounds gr8 like it is better than standard daa

whats the longest one can use plain daa for before having a break, and also the same Q for tf2 whats the max duration of use i read somewhere 3 months or longer is ok and how long must the break be before re-starting again

i know the loading phase isnt neccesary but is a weeks loading long enough, then drop to 1 daily dose or must it be 2 weeks loading (1 full tub of tf2) then the 2ndtub just 1 dose per day

must plain daa or TF2 have to be taken on an empty stomach or can it be taken with a meal or after a meal (bfast) (thinking if dosing on empty stomach may upset gutt as some have said daa upsets the stomach)

Honest answers appreciated
Thanks gents

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I wish to try daa for the first time, is TF2 really that much better than plain daa or is there not much difference, tf2 sounds gr8 like it is better than standard daa

whats the longest one can use plain daa for before having a break, and also the same Q for tf2 whats the max duration of use i read somewhere 3 months or longer is ok and how long must the break be before re-starting again

i know the loading phase isnt neccesary but is a weeks loading long enough, then drop to 1 daily dose or must it be 2 weeks loading (1 full tub of tf2) then the 2ndtub just 1 dose per day

must plain daa or TF2 have to be taken on an empty stomach or can it be taken with a meal or after a meal (bfast) (thinking if dosing on empty stomach may upset gutt as some have said daa upsets the stomach)

Thanks gents
Honest answers always given, here are the differences between bulk DAA and Testforce2. The DAA in Testforce2 is chelated making it 75 times as water soluble as unchelated DAA. If its not dissolved you cannot absorb it. The second big difference is the addition of sarcosine. DAA works by activating NMDA receptors in endocrine tissue to increase testosterone. These sensors require 2 ligands to activate it. One is the DAA the other is glycine. Glycine is the limiting factor. Sarcosine is a glycine reuptake inhibitor and it also activates the receptor with a greater affinity than even glycine itself. So it fulfills the co-activation requirement allowing DAA to work to its fullest. Thats the science part, here's the real world part. When I take it I get nice morning wood, oily skin and acne. That tells me something. I think a week loading phase should be ok. I take 1.5 doses every day. As far as taking breaks mine have only been determined by my finances :) I experience no stomach upset, but it is best taken with food. If you have to you can sip it it over the course of the day. It doesn't bother me at all. Hope that helps.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Thanks, so daa and tf2 do not really need to be cycled, i read somewhere henry said it can be used for like 3 months or even longer?

good chance it may upset my gutt either type of daa but will experiment with dosing protocol

think the only adv with plain bulk daa is you could take more than 3g per day as its affordable and poss get a better effect with more i dont know,

but with tf2 more than 1 serving (after a loading phase) a day is just to expensive in the uk

Thanks T

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, so daa and tf2 do not really need to be cycled, i read somewhere henry said it can be used for like 3 months or even longer?

good chance it may upset my gutt either type of daa but will experiment with dosing protocol

think the only adv with plain bulk daa is you could take more than 3g per day as its affordable and poss get a better effect with more i dont know,

but with tf2 more than 1 serving (after a loading phase) a day is just to expensive in the uk

Thanks T
your chance of stomach upset is much greater with bulk daa than tf2, the chelation really aids in absorption, you may pay less but if you are absorbing less its not a bargain. I've used both and I get almost immediate effects with the tf2, the sarcosine does make a noticeable difference.

laq

Awards
i had some issues with PP's product and what felt like mild shut down- would the chelation stop that to any degree?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i had some issues with PP's product and what felt like mild shut down- would the chelation stop that to any degree?
DAA should cause the opposite of shutdown, perhaps I am misunderstanding you....please explain a littlel more fully

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

Thanks gents

only tf2 has sarcosine, which will potentiate the NMDA signal that is responsible for the hormonal effects

take with food or sip slowly over time to avoid gi distress

load for one week if you want, i really dont care

i would say you can take up to 90 days in a row, maybe more.

now shut the fck up

;-)

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
i would say you can take up to 90 days in a row, maybe more.

now shut the fck up

as long as 90days, wasnt aware it could be run for that long
helpfull, thanks for your constructive and educated contribution

you didnt have to f**n reply :wink1: