can ursobolic be stack with other hormones?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Can it be stack with ph or with AI or t-boosters. Since it builds muscle and burns fat it probably could be used for a recomp. cycle. Any sugg?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Can it be stack with ph or with AI or t-boosters. Since it builds muscle and burns fat it probably could be used for a recomp. cycle. Any sugg?
Ursobolic being non hormonal stacks well with anything and with its hepa protective, vascular protective and BP lowering properties it may be a good addition to any ph, AI or test booster stack. It is a great general health supplement as well as a muscle builder

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
yeah it would be interesting to see how it would run at 12 a day for a few months....through a cycle and into PCT

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Rucksdaddy

Awards
I think from my experience it is a pc essential have lost nothing strength nor size see results in my log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183747-truthornothins-ursobolic-log-32.html#post3083629
Think it would be more beneficial during cycle or pct? I'm wavering on this, as I think the effects of ursobolic would be enhanced by an anabolic. But at the same time, if Ursobolic is as good as advertised, it might make sense to add it to pct to help retain the gains made during the cycle.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Think it would be more beneficial during cycle or pct? I'm wavering on this, as I think the effects of ursobolic would be enhanced by an anabolic. But at the same time, if Ursobolic is as good as advertised, it might make sense to add it to pct to help retain the gains made during the cycle.
I think both is good, it should help alleviate some of the health damage caused by exogenous androgens since research shows it may be more hepa protective than milk thistle. I know its smokin' in pct there is no reason not to use it during both