Any GF Pro blueberry in the plans ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This was the greatest tasting protein I have ever tried and was sad to see it discontinued but I think there is a market for a god tasting blueberry protein powder. Any plans on bringing GF Pro back in the future ?

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This was the greatest tasting protein I have ever tried and was sad to see it discontinued but I think there is a market for a god tasting blueberry protein powder. Any plans on bringing GF Pro back in the future ?
Oh yeah the GF Pro blueberry and orange cream were both amazing

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
From what I know / have been told, there are no immediate plans for stuff like that.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Nope PA doesnt care much for making protein.
The market is saturated as hell. He has limited funds, and is focused on new products. He has enough ideas...trust me ;).

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
it would be a terrible business decision to get back into the protein market. protein market is low margin, its all about volume. 99 percent of people buy on price. the few loyal guys that like the stuff would hardly put a dent on the hundreds of cases that will sit around and rot

PNC

Awards
nevermind with the prices of protein always climbing i doubt it's worth it

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
PA, the talk is heavy on another forum and will be here as well.

Please bring back the blueberry, limited run???

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you sell the flavoring system to another company?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It was more than the flavoring. It was the quality of the whey. You cant afford to sell pure WPI like we did with GF pro anymore

if you put the same flavoring in inferior whey then it would not be the same

domore

Awards
It was more than the flavoring. It was the quality of the whey. You cant afford to sell pure WPI like we did with GF pro anymore

Agreed. Yes, those flavors were nice, but I would like to see WPI and bovine plasma in a protein today. Not going to happen.

PA, do you still like bovine plasma?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Yes, those flavors were nice, but I would like to see WPI and bovine plasma in a protein today. Not going to happen.

PA, do you still like bovine plasma?

I think its pretty cool still yes

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to implement it into people's diets? Just for immunity reasons?.
i dunno. i'll ask a cow and get back to ya

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards

If you had your own farm :)

domore

Awards
Glad to see this is making a triumphant return under Prototype!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see this is making a triumphant return under Prototype!
What? Did I miss something?

Blueberry GF Pro was great minus the fact that it looked like I was crapping out smurfs anytime I took it

domore

Awards
What? Did I miss something?

Blueberry GF Pro was great minus the fact that it looked like I was crapping out smurfs anytime I took it
PA said that they will be looking into sourcing GF-Pro (not sure about sizes), but should be out around March.

Flavors will be chocolate, vanilla, and orange cream.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
The OG orange cream GF pro was excellent.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about GF-Pro the other day while trying to remember my favorites of the past. Still top tier for me. Loved the stuff.

domore

Awards
I'll be purchasing multiple tubs when it is available.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Pretty exciting. I'll take one of each flavor, please.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pretty exciting. I'll take one of each flavor, please.
Unfortunately no Blueberry, but I'd support a write in campaign ....for my own selfish reasons

jackswift

Awards
Any updates on the Proto Protein? Is March still ETA? I'm very much looking forward to this!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the Proto Protein? Is March still ETA? I'm very much looking forward to this!
Thats the last I heard, I'm just as anxious as you guys, I'm trying not to buy anymore protein until it hits