How to use joint force?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have horrible tendon pain in my elbows, on the front side that kills when doing 50% of bicep workouts. I have been using super cissus RX by usp labs which has worked amazing and made a huge difference, but figured I would try something localized, since the pain is just in one little area. People convinced me to try this, so I got my bottle yesterday :).

The directions don't give me any info haha. How often should I apply this? When do I apply, does it matter, or should it be pre-workout?

Mike

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I have horrible tendon pain in my elbows, on the front side that kills when doing 50% of bicep workouts. I have been using super cissus RX by usp labs which has worked amazing and made a huge difference, but figured I would try something localized, since the pain is just in one little area. People convinced me to try this, so I got my bottle yesterday :).

The directions don't give me any info haha. How often should I apply this? When do I apply, does it matter, or should it be pre-workout?

Mike
Try pre-. If it hurts during your workout, spray it again. If you want to use it to promote healing, saran wrap the joint after spraying for half an hour. Try not to breathe it in.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Try pre-. If it hurts during your workout, spray it again. If you want to use it to promote healing, saran wrap the joint after spraying for half an hour. Try not to breathe it in.
Good stuff, sounds good! The pain has greatly reduced from cissus alone, but I will start applying this at night and wrap it up with saran. Thanks bro, appreciate it!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Try to avoid exercises that give it pain. And if you can, see a therapist who can work the area out for you