Joint Force Spray

ozc

Awards
I've been using Joint Force for about 6-8 weeks now every day, twice a day after showers.

Lately i've noticed that upon spraying I get a burning sensation on the spot - has anyone else experienced this?

Also It is starting to itch in the areas sprayed.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I've been using Joint Force for about 6-8 weeks now every day, twice a day after showers.

Lately i've noticed that upon spraying I get a burning sensation on the spot - has anyone else experienced this?

Also It is starting to itch in the areas sprayed.
Never has happened to me. Maybe after the application dries start using moisturizer... I dunno though.

ozc

Awards
moisturise after the spray has dried?

I use it on my chest/sternum area, what do you use it for?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards

I use to use it on my knee. I haven't had my knee problem in awhile though. Its almost like it helped heal it, but who knows for sure what happened.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you having joint pain in your sternum? Try rotating the site of application.

ozc

Awards
Are you having joint pain in your sternum? Try rotating the site of application.
Yep I've got localised inflammation in my manubriosternal joint - joint pain is worst in the morning or if i slouch or put pressure on the joint.

Joint force spray has helped to a extent. However after 8 weeks of application it feels like a burning sensation on application.

What do you mean by rotating the site of application?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Rotating the site of application just means changing where you apply it too for a few days then going back to applying it directly. The lotion recommendation is also another good idea.