Henry or PA...any update on the possibility of brinding back 11-OXO under Prototype?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title says Gents :box:

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard anything recently. I'm more excited about the new E-Pharm product that will be dropping shortly.

Feel The Burn

Awards
I haven't heard anything recently. I'm more excited about the new E-Pharm product that will be dropping shortly.
Ummmm...Email Me!

:hump:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
yeah I saw something on Facebook (I think) about that....how long of a wait do we got?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
yeah I saw something on Facebook (I think) about that....how long of a wait do we got?
Maybe four weeks. Here's the latest:

my personal opinion on the product thus far is

well keep in mind i had a kidney stone and a stent put in while i was taking it and that kinda cut into my training. the stent is gone now. they pulled it out in the office with not anesthesia. **** coming from my penis head up to my kidney ripped out all at once. i let out a yelp

anyway this stuff seems to be a cutter. a major cutter. i have transformed myself. i dunno. i dunno if its this stuff or what. i just am getting ripped. and losing weight. and not losing strength. and i aint tryin. i do know that my appetite has taken a dive. maybe thats part of it. maybe thats part of what it does. i do have one study saying it increases leptin, so that could be the culprit. anyway i wish i could redo my label. and my marketing material cuz this stuff seems, to me, to be a cutting supplement unparralleled

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in seeing what this bad boys gonna be

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing what this bad boys gonna be
Same here!

Anybody know if there's a thread on here regarding the new product somewhere? I would definitely like to keep an eye on it for new info as it comes along.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obese people have higher levels of circulating leptin. It's effect on leptin resistance is probably more important. Either way interested...

papagunz

Awards
Obese people have higher levels of circulating leptin. It's effect on leptin resistance is probably more important. Either way interested...
I'm not so sure. I agree with obese people having high leptin, but in lean and dieted people, straight leptin amount is much more of an issue than resistance/signaling, as far as I'm aware.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not so sure. I agree with obese people having high leptin, but in lean and dieted people, straight leptin amount is much more of an issue than resistance/signaling, as far as I'm aware.
Get real lean. Then inject leptin. Nothing happens. Although it's been a few years if i recall correctly its become less important in fat loss research.