Favourite PA product?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
What is your favourite PA product and why? You can pick anything PA has brought to market.

I'd probably choose Clearshot Concentrate, as I love the instant kick it gives me.

Feel The Burn

Awards
What is your favourite PA product and why? You can pick anything PA has brought to market.

I'd probably choose Clearshot Concentrate, as I love the instant kick it gives me.
GF Pro
11 OXO
Clear Shot Concentrate

I'm definitely intersted in the continued use of higher dosed COP as well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep meaning to pickup some Clearshot to try...would have to go with AMP for my fav....instant classic that was at the beginning of the 1,3 craze...

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
AMP and GFpro, I loved the cherry flavored version.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Why under Proto ? Is it just a small batch ?

For myself Clearshot is my favorite. Nothing else at the time could get me going like that did.
It's easier to price it competitively if we sell it direct to the public through Prototype.

jdrannin1

Awards
Chocolate Mass Meal. It was orgasmic.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
the proto site didnt ship OS so thats not helpfull for aussie guys

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo may be coming back soon under the prototype nutrition brand.
Why bring back 11-oxo when you already have 11spray? Not that I have a beef with bringing back 11-oxo, but seems redundant, right? Or am I wrong? 11spray should be more potent anyway correct?

Also I saw on Epharm facebook that a new product is coming under the Epharm name??

Regardless I'm in for some LOL.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Why bring back 11-oxo when you already have 11spray? Not that I have a beef with bringing back 11-oxo, but seems redundant, right? Or am I wrong? 11spray should be more potent anyway correct?
this is from another forum, in PA's section about it:

i think the biggest difference would be dosing. as i've seen pa say before, one can only saturate the skin so much with t/d application, vs the basically unlimited amount that can be absorbed through the intestines.

and even better you could stack the two.

Young JD

Awards
Never got to try 1AD I was a kid when that came out but hearing about the hard work pa put into it makes me like it so I make it my fav who do u got to pay of to make it legal again

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Amp was my first and blew me away. Since then I've been on board with all PA stuff :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this one,6oxo and protodrol.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The first PH that impressed me, 1-AD. I was hooked on the the GF Pro Blueberry, that stuff was DELICIOUS ! Anyone know if it's coming back ?

Kimber.45

Awards
1AD of course! Better than Superdrol in EVERY way (safer too). Banning the Diols is one of the ONLY reasons I dislike George Bush.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
never got to try 1-AD... but like Iron Warrior said Blueberry GF pro was the SH*T! I really wanna try 7-spray next but gotta save some $$ first.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
1-AD and GF PRO Blueberry was the Shizz...I mean how cool is it to drink Bovine blood :head: , but now Jointforce and TF2 top my list....although if Ursobolic continues to deliver for me like it has it may nudge them out. TF2 and Jointforce I can't live with out them. The morning wood, strength and general well being from TF2 and the ability to move from the Jointforce, is good stuff for my 46 year old bod

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Never got to try 1AD but TestForce2 during my dymethazine/halodrol PCT was sick. Clomid/Testforce2 is pretty much a staple for my light cycles.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GF Pro especially blueberry. Best protein I ever tasted

brotheriron

Awards
1AD without a doubt. Would it still be good today if properly stored?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
"the clear"? Naw...... 1AD was awesome.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I still have 2 bottles of the old school 1-ad, afraid to take it because of hair loss

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Mafesto31

Awards
1-ad was the best. 1bottle gave me the most impressive strength gains of my life. 2 cycles completely transformed a friend of mine. Amazing results.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
1-ad was the best. 1bottle gave me the most impressive strength gains of my life. 2 cycles completely transformed a friend of mine. Amazing results.
1 ad is now legal again!! Only for one week though

order now.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Where do I place my order ?

the corner of main and neil street. look for the guy in the heavy hooded sweatshirt

and he is not your friend so just do your biz and get the f'ck outta there

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
the corner of main and neil street. look for the guy in the heavy hooded sweatshirt

and he is not your friend so just do your biz and get the f'ck outta there
Gotcha' I know you're joking but I do miss that stuff, 1-ad stacked with transdermal 1-t and add a little 4-ad to keep the libido hopping, that was a stack :) I hear 4-ad is used in hrt now at a considerably larger cost than the $5 a gram you could get it from Mikey for. Think Big Pharma had anything to do with it going away? Nah? money influencing politicians, that's crazy talk, that never happens

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha' I know you're joking but I do miss that stuff, 1-ad stacked with transdermal 1-t and add a little 4-ad to keep the libido hopping, that was a stack :) I hear 4-ad is used in hrt now at a considerably larger cost than the $5 a gram you could get it from Mikey for. Think Big Pharma had anything to do with it going away? Nah? money influencing politicians, that's crazy talk, that never happens
i never heard of 4-ad being used in hrt. if it is it would be in some other country than US because it is unapproved contrrolled substance here

big pharma had nothing to do with 4-ad being banned really. it was not a concern for them. the united states anti-doping agency had more to do with the prohormones being banned then anyone else as far as i can tell

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i never heard of 4-ad being used in hrt. if it is it would be in some other country than US because it is unapproved contrrolled substance here

big pharma had nothing to do with 4-ad being banned really. it was not a concern for them. the united states anti-doping agency had more to do with the prohormones being banned then anyone else as far as i can tell
Damn ! I know I read that somewhere, its been a couple of years but I know I read it..... unless it was on a board and I forgot to fact check it.

I am still boggled that the anti doping agency has so much power, as a percentage of the population in the US what percentage are drug tested athletes? Why mess with the rest of our happy little lives because of that small percentage?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ok, that's the last time I make a post relying on my shoddy 46 year old memory......fact check post fact check post damn!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
1AD all day. Only product I have used. Tried ordering COP about 4 months back but my order wouldnt go through with paypal.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Damn ! I know I read that somewhere, its been a couple of years but I know I read it..... unless it was on a board and I forgot to fact check it.
There was a guy claiming it on PHF once, but I don't think it stood up to scrutiny.

I am still boggled that the anti doping agency has so much power, as a percentage of the population in the US what percentage are drug tested athletes? Why mess with the rest of our happy little lives because of that small percentage?
No doubt. Somehow WADA has ended up getting 7-keto scheduled in the UK.

1AD all day. Only product I have used. Tried ordering COP about 4 months back but my order wouldnt go through with paypal.
If you have any checkout issues, you can contact customer service and we'll try and help you through it.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
There was a guy claiming it on PHF once, but I don't think it stood up to scrutiny.

No doubt. Somehow WADA has ended up getting 7-keto scheduled in the UK.

If you have any checkout issues, you can contact customer service and we'll try and help you through it.
Thank you henryv but I gave up a long time ago. I would also like to add 6oxo.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

they are very effective in lobbying the government. bodybuilders otoh, not so effective

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer