Favourite PA product?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Clearshot for me, so far.


  2. 1AD without a doubt. Would it still be good today if properly stored?
    •   
       


  3. "the clear"? Naw...... 1AD was awesome.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. I still have 2 bottles of the old school 1-ad, afraid to take it because of hair loss

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I still have 2 bottles of the old school 1-ad, afraid to take it because of hair loss
    Send it to me obviously I am not afraid
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  6. 1-ad was the best. 1bottle gave me the most impressive strength gains of my life. 2 cycles completely transformed a friend of mine. Amazing results.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    1-ad was the best. 1bottle gave me the most impressive strength gains of my life. 2 cycles completely transformed a friend of mine. Amazing results.
    1 ad is now legal again!! Only for one week though

    order now.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    1 ad is now legal again!! Only for one week though

    order now.
    What you talkin 'bout Willis?
    :blindfold:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    1 ad is now legal again!! Only for one week though

    order now.
    Where do I place my order ?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Where do I place my order ?

    the corner of main and neil street. look for the guy in the heavy hooded sweatshirt


    and he is not your friend so just do your biz and get the f'ck outta there
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the corner of main and neil street. look for the guy in the heavy hooded sweatshirt


    and he is not your friend so just do your biz and get the f'ck outta there
    Gotcha' I know you're joking but I do miss that stuff, 1-ad stacked with transdermal 1-t and add a little 4-ad to keep the libido hopping, that was a stack I hear 4-ad is used in hrt now at a considerably larger cost than the $5 a gram you could get it from Mikey for. Think Big Pharma had anything to do with it going away? Nah? money influencing politicians, that's crazy talk, that never happens
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  12. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Gotcha' I know you're joking but I do miss that stuff, 1-ad stacked with transdermal 1-t and add a little 4-ad to keep the libido hopping, that was a stack I hear 4-ad is used in hrt now at a considerably larger cost than the $5 a gram you could get it from Mikey for. Think Big Pharma had anything to do with it going away? Nah? money influencing politicians, that's crazy talk, that never happens
    i never heard of 4-ad being used in hrt. if it is it would be in some other country than US because it is unapproved contrrolled substance here

    big pharma had nothing to do with 4-ad being banned really. it was not a concern for them. the united states anti-doping agency had more to do with the prohormones being banned then anyone else as far as i can tell
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i never heard of 4-ad being used in hrt. if it is it would be in some other country than US because it is unapproved contrrolled substance here

    big pharma had nothing to do with 4-ad being banned really. it was not a concern for them. the united states anti-doping agency had more to do with the prohormones being banned then anyone else as far as i can tell
    Damn ! I know I read that somewhere, its been a couple of years but I know I read it..... unless it was on a board and I forgot to fact check it.

    I am still boggled that the anti doping agency has so much power, as a percentage of the population in the US what percentage are drug tested athletes? Why mess with the rest of our happy little lives because of that small percentage?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  14. Ok, that's the last time I make a post relying on my shoddy 46 year old memory......fact check post fact check post damn!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  15. 1AD all day. Only product I have used. Tried ordering COP about 4 months back but my order wouldnt go through with paypal.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Damn ! I know I read that somewhere, its been a couple of years but I know I read it..... unless it was on a board and I forgot to fact check it.
    There was a guy claiming it on PHF once, but I don't think it stood up to scrutiny.

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I am still boggled that the anti doping agency has so much power, as a percentage of the population in the US what percentage are drug tested athletes? Why mess with the rest of our happy little lives because of that small percentage?
    No doubt. Somehow WADA has ended up getting 7-keto scheduled in the UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    1AD all day. Only product I have used. Tried ordering COP about 4 months back but my order wouldnt go through with paypal.
    If you have any checkout issues, you can contact customer service and we'll try and help you through it.
    Antus Labs rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by henryv

    There was a guy claiming it on PHF once, but I don't think it stood up to scrutiny.

    No doubt. Somehow WADA has ended up getting 7-keto scheduled in the UK.

    If you have any checkout issues, you can contact customer service and we'll try and help you through it.
    Thank you henryv but I gave up a long time ago. I would also like to add 6oxo.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Damn ! I know I read that somewhere, its been a couple of years but I know I read it..... unless it was on a board and I forgot to fact check it.

    I am still boggled that the anti doping agency has so much power, as a percentage of the population in the US what percentage are drug tested athletes? Why mess with the rest of our happy little lives because of that small percentage?
    they are very effective in lobbying the government. bodybuilders otoh, not so effective
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    they are very effective in lobbying the government. bodybuilders otoh, not so effective
    Send Ross as our advocate

    ???

    Profit bro
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  20. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    So where can I find this GF Pro stuff?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    So where can I find this GF Pro stuff?
    You can't. Been out of production for a few years now.
    :blindfold:

  22. I'll never forget the first time I swallowed two AMP pills...


    x10

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I'll never forget the first time I swallowed two AMP pills...


    x10
    I wanted to re-side my house.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Share Your Favourite Jokes...
    By strategicmove in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1081
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 02:18 PM
  2. Which is your favourite Applied Nutriceuticals' Product?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 09:10 PM
  3. Favourite Stim Cocktail
    By jakellpet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 04:05 AM
  4. Your 5 Favourite PH's.
    By Inzah Dude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in