Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, why is it when I add two of the individual Rsprays to my cart and calculate shipping it comes to $14.00...but when I add the RSpray 2pack the shipping for only that is $24.00? I will admit, the $64 for 2 Rsprays is a good deal, but it's completely obvious that jacking up the shipping rates for it you're almost completely taking away any and all savings from buying the 2 pack in the first place.

Is the $24.00 to have it shipped (to Pennsylvania) an error, or is it legit?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
The cost of shipping is brutal at the prototype site.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man it really is. I'm a fan of their stuff and I'm really looking forward to future products, but $24.00 to have two little things of Resveratrol shipped to me is downright insanity.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I just ordered some CoP and 7-spray. 14 for shipping...

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, why is it when I add two of the individual Rsprays to my cart and calculate shipping it comes to $14.00...but when I add the RSpray 2pack the shipping for only that is $24.00? I will admit, the $64 for 2 Rsprays is a good deal, but it's completely obvious that jacking up the shipping rates for it you're almost completely taking away any and all savings from buying the 2 pack in the first place.

Is the $24.00 to have it shipped (to Pennsylvania) an error, or is it legit?
Checking into this for you.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man it really is. I'm a fan of their stuff and I'm really looking forward to future products, but $24.00 to have two little things of Resveratrol shipped to me is downright insanity.
that was a software mistake apparently

should have been 14 bucks

if anything like this happens to anyone else please email customer service.