Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"

1. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"

Hey Guys, why is it when I add two of the individual Rsprays to my cart and calculate shipping it comes to $14.00...but when I add the RSpray 2pack the shipping for only that is $24.00? I will admit, the $64 for 2 Rsprays is a good deal, but it's completely obvious that jacking up the shipping rates for it you're almost completely taking away any and all savings from buying the 2 pack in the first place.

Is the $24.00 to have it shipped (to Pennsylvania) an error, or is it legit?

2. The cost of shipping is brutal at the prototype site.
    •   

3. Yeah man it really is. I'm a fan of their stuff and I'm really looking forward to future products, but $24.00 to have two little things of Resveratrol shipped to me is downright insanity.

4. I just ordered some CoP and 7-spray. 14 for shipping...

5. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hey Guys, why is it when I add two of the individual Rsprays to my cart and calculate shipping it comes to $14.00...but when I add the RSpray 2pack the shipping for only that is $24.00? I will admit, the $64 for 2 Rsprays is a good deal, but it's completely obvious that jacking up the shipping rates for it you're almost completely taking away any and all savings from buying the 2 pack in the first place.

Is the $24.00 to have it shipped (to Pennsylvania) an error, or is it legit?
    Checking into this for you.
    •   

6. Thank you sir!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Yeah man it really is. I'm a fan of their stuff and I'm really looking forward to future products, but $24.00 to have two little things of Resveratrol shipped to me is downright insanity.
    that was a software mistake apparently

should have been 14 bucks

if anything like this happens to anyone else please email customer service.

8. Thanks PA!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:31 AM
  2. Check out the new "Dodge Demon" prototype!!
    By getswole in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 04:16 PM
  3. Bigmontel's USP Labs prototype "Muscle Moxie" log
    By bigmontel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 11:20 AM