Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"

1. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"

Hey Guys, why is it when I add two of the individual Rsprays to my cart and calculate shipping it comes to $14.00...but when I add the RSpray 2pack the shipping for only that is $24.00? I will admit, the $64 for 2 Rsprays is a good deal, but it's completely obvious that jacking up the shipping rates for it you're almost completely taking away any and all savings from buying the 2 pack in the first place.

Is the $24.00 to have it shipped (to Pennsylvania) an error, or is it legit?

2. The cost of shipping is brutal at the prototype site.

3. Yeah man it really is. I'm a fan of their stuff and I'm really looking forward to future products, but $24.00 to have two little things of Resveratrol shipped to me is downright insanity.
    •   

4. I just ordered some CoP and 7-spray. 14 for shipping...

5. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hey Guys, why is it when I add two of the individual Rsprays to my cart and calculate shipping it comes to $14.00...but when I add the RSpray 2pack the shipping for only that is $24.00? I will admit, the $64 for 2 Rsprays is a good deal, but it's completely obvious that jacking up the shipping rates for it you're almost completely taking away any and all savings from buying the 2 pack in the first place.

Is the $24.00 to have it shipped (to Pennsylvania) an error, or is it legit?
    Checking into this for you.
    Antśus Labs rep

6. Thank you sir!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Yeah man it really is. I'm a fan of their stuff and I'm really looking forward to future products, but $24.00 to have two little things of Resveratrol shipped to me is downright insanity.
    that was a software mistake apparently

should have been 14 bucks

if anything like this happens to anyone else please email customer service.

8. Thanks PA!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 07:31 AM
  2. Check out the new "Dodge Demon" prototype!!
    By getswole in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 03:16 PM
  3. Bigmontel's USP Labs prototype "Muscle Moxie" log
    By bigmontel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 10:20 AM