COMING SOON: Effervescent COP

• Thread starter rampage jackson
  • Start date
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
From the mind of PA:

Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) is an amazing compound that was originally developed in Italy as a drug for patients with cardiac insufficiency. Studies went on to show that COP had an amazing ability to rapidly increase both skeletal muscle strength and endurance. How COP works in the muscle cell is not entirely known but it may work in a manner similar to creatine. Unlike creatine however COP does not require loading and its effects are felt rapidly. Anecdotal reports have also suggested that COP has a remarkable ability to help relieve chronic muscular aches and pains.

I have been working with supplemental COP longer than just about anyone (8 years) and I think I know a little bit about the stuff. Although you may find COP in other nutritional supplement formulas, to my knowledge it has never been sold in dosages that I know are high enough to be truly effective. Therefore, Prototype Nutrition has formulated COP into an easy to consume effervescent formula for rapid absorption - finally allowing the consumer the ability to ingest effective doses of COP.

So come experience the magic of COP with Prototype Nutrition Effervescent COP

-------------------------------
[Scientific literature has demonstrated the ability of COP to do the following]
• Increase muscular endurance and strength
• Decrease oxygen consumption during exercise
• Rapidly increase ATP levels in muscles
• Buffer lactic acid and lowers lactate/pyruvate ratio

More info here!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting stuff!!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
We've got a special offer on Effervescent COP at the moment - buy two bottles and get 20% off (while stocks last). Discount is automatically applied at checkout.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have COP too : ) what does the effervescence provide? Better absorption?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established