Cycle length for 11-Spray

1. Cycle length for 11-Spray

Got a quick question on the 11-spray, if I were to take advantage of the fact that the 7-11 stack is back, what is the adviseable length of a cycle of 11 spray? I see on the bottle it says 4 weeks maximum. Is that just a "safe" recommendation or can it go to 6, 7, 8 weeks? Seeing as how this is basically the active metabolite of 11-oxo (which could be run for longer cycles) could this be run safely, without a worry of suppression (or suppression requiring anything more than a light PCT) for longer cycles?

2. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Got a quick question on the 11-spray, if I were to take advantage of the fact that the 7-11 stack is back, what is the adviseable length of a cycle of 11 spray? I see on the bottle it says 4 weeks maximum. Is that just a "safe" recommendation or can it go to 6, 7, 8 weeks? Seeing as how this is basically the active metabolite of 11-oxo (which could be run for longer cycles) could this be run safely, without a worry of suppression (or suppression requiring anything more than a light PCT) for longer cycles?
    I don't foresee any major problems running it for eight weeks. PCT selection is really your choice, there will be opinions on both sides and no clear right answers.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. DNP Cycle Length
    By noctorum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 01:20 PM
  3. cycle length
    By rida142 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 05:28 PM