7-11 Stack is back!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Just going to a few of my favorite sites and I noticed the 7-11 Stack is back in stock. Always nice when a buck or two gets saved!:yup:

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
It sold out again. I received my order and was happy to see that not only are the sprayers are packed seperately, the bottles are wrapped in light-reflective (reusable as well) bags. Great for storage!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Any chance the 7-11 stack will be back?
A proportion of each production batch is set aside for sale as stacks. Use the notify function on the site to be notified by email when it's back in stock.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I attempted twice to put my email address in to be notified when the 7-11 stack will be back in stock and both times it tells me:

"Great News! Your Prototype Nutrition product is back in stock! Hurry, as always there is a limited quantity!"

So...I tried to add it to the shopping cart and I get the out of stock message. There must be a glitch somewhere.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Both 7-11 stacks and 11-spray bottles will be back in stock tomorrow.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Both 7-11 stacks and 11-spray bottles will be back in stock tomorrow.
Running this now and loving it. Will pick up at least one more while I'm waiting for PS's next big project.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the stack will be in stock again?
Getting the same error message as dagecko

"Great News! Your Prototype Nutrition product is back in stock! Hurry, as always there is a limited quantity!"

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the stack will be in stock again?
Getting the same error message as dagecko

Quantities of stacks are always very limited. I'll check to see if we know when there will be more available.