Coming Soon: New Clearshot - 8oz...25% more potent!

• Thread starter rampage jackson
  • Start date
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Pat has done it again! Clearshot Concentrate will soon be available in an 8oz bottle! What does this mean for you? Smaller servings to get the same results. He has found a way to concentrate it down even more to an 8oz bottle that is a 4x concentrate vs the 3x found in the 16oz bottles.

:dance: Celebrate! :dance:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pat has done it again! Clearshot Concentrate will soon be available in an 8oz bottle! What does this mean for you? Smaller servings to get the same results. He has found a way to concentrate it down even more to an 8oz bottle that is a 4x concentrate vs the 3x found in the 16oz bottles.

:dance: Celebrate! :dance:

the real story behind this is that we wanted to sell an 8oz bottle to entice people to try it since 8oz will be very cheap. However we could not find caps that held ten cc's like the 16ouncers. We did find 7.5 cc caps. So i scratched my head and suggested that we make it 25% stronger to compensate.

I am also contemplating introducing a new flavor. A lemon lime that i made a long time ago but ended up being sold on some other company for a short time. If it tastes good as a concentrate i will introduce that as well

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
the real story behind this is that we wanted to sell an 8oz bottle to entice people to try it since 8oz will be very cheap. However we could not find caps that held ten cc's like the 16ouncers. We did find 7.5 cc caps. So i scratched my head and suggested that we make it 25% stronger to compensate.

I am also contemplating introducing a new flavor. A lemon lime that i made a long time ago but ended up being sold on some other company for a short time. If it tastes good as a concentrate i will introduce that as well
Winning.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of the pre workouts on the market have proprietary blends on their stimulant blend.

I don't know anyone who has personally taken Clearshot or any of the EPharm range (the UK market doesn't tend to be as innovative).

For anyone who has taken multiple stimulants, could you please explain how would a serving of this or the original formula compare in terms of strength?