Urgent issue regarding my 11spray Order

  1. Urgent issue regarding my 11spray Order


    What's up guys. I recieved my 11 spray order today, and I noticed on the outside of the foil/wrapper that it comes in...it was wet. Then when I opened the wrapper it was in, the entire thing was wet inside and reaked of Alcohol. I would have to imagine the alcohol smell is from the carrier...and this is product that was somehow spilled or leaked. It was enough that I turned the bag upside down and a healthy amount of liquid ran out all over my coffee table. It certainly seems as though the bottle isn't all the way full (see picture below).

    I guess my question is...is this OK/normal? Is this a part of the packaging process and is my bottle full (aka enough to last me a FULL 4 weeks)? If my bottle is full then problem solved, I don't care about the leaking...but if I paid $87 after shipping I want a full 28day/4 week cycle from this stuff. Could someone please assist? I seriously don't want to have to pay and have this sent back and wait for another, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

    The picture is the 11 spray right out of the package.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. It looks as though you've lost <10% or so. Ask PA to file a claim with the carrier and get a refund for the shipping, which should cover the amount you've lost. Looks like 3 days worth of product.

  3. thats fu*cked up... you should get another bottle for free + no shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   
       


  4. I've never used any of Prototype's sprays before, this will be my first, so it's tough to say exactly how much was lost...but when I set the bag down and all the stuff leaked out I was quite surprised, then I turned it all the way over and it was like a puddle on my table, certainly unexpected. I don't want to waste anymore, so I haven't sprayed anything, but if a dose is 55 sprays, it was at least a few doses that has leaked.

  5. Sh*t like this happens all the time on air-deliveries. Cargo holds aren't pressurized.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    It looks as though you've lost <10% or so. Ask PA to file a claim with the carrier and get a refund for the shipping, which should cover the amount you've lost. Looks like 3 days worth of product.

    It looks more like 5%

    I would email prototype nutrition customer service and talk to my partner who handles these situations

  7. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    thats fu*cked up... you should get another bottle for free + no shipping

    I would not call it f'ed up. These things happen. My partner actually squeezes the product before he packages it to make sure it does not leak. Yet somehow it still happens on a rare occasion

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I've never used any of Prototype's sprays before, this will be my first, so it's tough to say exactly how much was lost...but when I set the bag down and all the stuff leaked out I was quite surprised, then I turned it all the way over and it was like a puddle on my table, certainly unexpected. I don't want to waste anymore, so I haven't sprayed anything, but if a dose is 55 sprays, it was at least a few doses that has leaked.
    i hope you dipped your forearms or something in the puddle and didnt waste it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    Sh*t like this happens all the time on air-deliveries. Cargo holds aren't pressurized.
    good point.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i hope you dipped your forearms or something in the puddle and didnt waste it
    Haha PA...I rubbed it into the inside of my arms. I certainly couldn't have let that just be wasted LOL. I sent an email to Prototype CS yesterday morning, so hopefully I'll get it taken care of soon. Thanks for popping in and commenting. I seriously can't wait to give this stuff a go.

  11. In the future they may be shipped with an ordinary top on and the sprayer separate, which could solve or reduce the problem.
    Antus Labs rep

  12. the two bottles I ordered came like yours too

  13. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    In the future they may be shipped with an ordinary top on and the sprayer separate, which could solve or reduce the problem.
    There you go!
  14. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    In the future they may be shipped with an ordinary top on and the sprayer separate, which could solve or reduce the problem.
    That would be a very good idea actually.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  15. Very very good idea since customer service never got back to me about it...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Very very good idea since customer service never got back to me about it...
    Have you got a response yet? If not, PM me your name and order info and I will see if I can get this recitified.
    E-Pharm / Prototype Nutrition Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Burn View Post
    Have you got a response yet? If not, PM me your name and order info and I will see if I can get this recitified.
    PM'd you sir. Thanks!

  18. So over a month has gone by and this issue hasn't been rectified?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    So over a month has gone by and this issue hasn't been rectified?

    we have switched to regular caps with the sprayer shipped along side. And this guy i am pretty sure got a response. Everyone gets a response from a complaint and usually quite rapidly.

    edit: My business partner who handles the prototype orders and customer service tells me we dont have an auto response set up, so I am perplexed on how Burgh got one. Maybe Burgh can copy and paste the auto response he got here to help us figure this out

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    we have switched to regular caps with the sprayer shipped along side. And this guy i am pretty sure got a response. Everyone gets a response from a complaint and usually quite rapidly.

    edit: My business partner who handles the prototype orders and customer service tells me we dont have an auto response set up, so I am perplexed on how Burgh got one. Maybe Burgh can copy and paste the auto response he got here to help us figure this out
    That's really strange. I will do that as soon as I can PA, but I'm at work now and don't have access to my personal email and I'm out of town this weekend. I'll try to get it posted up Sunday or Monday.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Issue with order
    By darkvard in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 02:08 AM
  2. An issue with my order...
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 03:05 PM
  3. Serious issue with tamox order.
    By dwass in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 01:20 PM
  4. Urgent PCT Issue...
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 01:32 AM
Log in
Log in