Urgent issue regarding my 11spray Order

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. I recieved my 11 spray order today, and I noticed on the outside of the foil/wrapper that it comes in...it was wet. Then when I opened the wrapper it was in, the entire thing was wet inside and reaked of Alcohol. I would have to imagine the alcohol smell is from the carrier...and this is product that was somehow spilled or leaked. It was enough that I turned the bag upside down and a healthy amount of liquid ran out all over my coffee table. It certainly seems as though the bottle isn't all the way full (see picture below).

I guess my question is...is this OK/normal? Is this a part of the packaging process and is my bottle full (aka enough to last me a FULL 4 weeks)? If my bottle is full then problem solved, I don't care about the leaking...but if I paid $87 after shipping I want a full 28day/4 week cycle from this stuff. Could someone please assist? I seriously don't want to have to pay and have this sent back and wait for another, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

The picture is the 11 spray right out of the package.

Attachments

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
It looks as though you've lost <10% or so. Ask PA to file a claim with the carrier and get a refund for the shipping, which should cover the amount you've lost. Looks like 3 days worth of product.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
thats fu*cked up... you should get another bottle for free + no shipping

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've never used any of Prototype's sprays before, this will be my first, so it's tough to say exactly how much was lost...but when I set the bag down and all the stuff leaked out I was quite surprised, then I turned it all the way over and it was like a puddle on my table, certainly unexpected. I don't want to waste anymore, so I haven't sprayed anything, but if a dose is 55 sprays, it was at least a few doses that has leaked.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Sh*t like this happens all the time on air-deliveries. Cargo holds aren't pressurized.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It looks as though you've lost <10% or so. Ask PA to file a claim with the carrier and get a refund for the shipping, which should cover the amount you've lost. Looks like 3 days worth of product.

It looks more like 5%

I would email prototype nutrition customer service and talk to my partner who handles these situations

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
thats fu*cked up... you should get another bottle for free + no shipping

I would not call it f'ed up. These things happen. My partner actually squeezes the product before he packages it to make sure it does not leak. Yet somehow it still happens on a rare occasion

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've never used any of Prototype's sprays before, this will be my first, so it's tough to say exactly how much was lost...but when I set the bag down and all the stuff leaked out I was quite surprised, then I turned it all the way over and it was like a puddle on my table, certainly unexpected. I don't want to waste anymore, so I haven't sprayed anything, but if a dose is 55 sprays, it was at least a few doses that has leaked.
i hope you dipped your forearms or something in the puddle and didnt waste it

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
i hope you dipped your forearms or something in the puddle and didnt waste it
Haha PA...I rubbed it into the inside of my arms. I certainly couldn't have let that just be wasted LOL. I sent an email to Prototype CS yesterday morning, so hopefully I'll get it taken care of soon. Thanks for popping in and commenting. I seriously can't wait to give this stuff a go.

H

henryv

Awards
  • Established
In the future they may be shipped with an ordinary top on and the sprayer separate, which could solve or reduce the problem.

T

tefunk

Awards
the two bottles I ordered came like yours too

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Very very good idea since customer service never got back to me about it...

F

Feel The Burn

Awards
Very very good idea since customer service never got back to me about it...
Have you got a response yet? If not, PM me your name and order info and I will see if I can get this recitified.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So over a month has gone by and this issue hasn't been rectified?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So over a month has gone by and this issue hasn't been rectified?

we have switched to regular caps with the sprayer shipped along side. And this guy i am pretty sure got a response. Everyone gets a response from a complaint and usually quite rapidly.

edit: My business partner who handles the prototype orders and customer service tells me we dont have an auto response set up, so I am perplexed on how Burgh got one. Maybe Burgh can copy and paste the auto response he got here to help us figure this out

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
we have switched to regular caps with the sprayer shipped along side. And this guy i am pretty sure got a response. Everyone gets a response from a complaint and usually quite rapidly.

edit: My business partner who handles the prototype orders and customer service tells me we dont have an auto response set up, so I am perplexed on how Burgh got one. Maybe Burgh can copy and paste the auto response he got here to help us figure this out
That's really strange. I will do that as soon as I can PA, but I'm at work now and don't have access to my personal email and I'm out of town this weekend. I'll try to get it posted up Sunday or Monday.