711 stack sold out

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just went to prototypes site and saw the 711 was sold out, I wanted to make a purchase this weekend. Yet there is still 11 and 7 spray in stock...

Was this a limited tim only run, or will be stack be back in stock in a week or two? REALLY wanting to try the 11-KT spray and have heard nothing but good things about the 7 spray.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I think this was a limited time discount. I found out about the stack after it was sold out. I definitely would have picked it up for that price.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just went to prototypes site and saw the 711 was sold out, I wanted to make a purchase this weekend. Yet there is still 11 and 7 spray in stock...

Was this a limited tim only run, or will be stack be back in stock in a week or two? REALLY wanting to try the 11-KT spray and have heard nothing but good things about the 7 spray.
I think this was a limited time discount. I found out about the stack after it was sold out. I definitely would have picked it up for that price.
^ This is right. It may go back on sale at some time, but I'm not aware of any plans to do so in the near future.