Back By Popular Demand.....AMP!!!

Feel The Burn

Awards
AMP - NEXT GENERATION FAT LOSS
Due to overwhelming demand E-Pharm has reintroduced the original AMP! The first, and still best, Geranamine(R) (1,3-dimethylamylamine) based fat burner ever

Have you ever had a day in the gym when you felt so Energized & Heightened that you never wanted to leave? With E-Pharm AMP, you can have these days every time you step into the gym.

AMP contains sophisticated and unique ingredients seen in no other fat burning product. It kills appetite, sucks calories, and leans you up quicker than anything else.

Why would you expect anything less from the company that revolutionized sports nutrition?

:bling:​

mildot

Awards
Would you post the ingredients for this product? I have heard nice things about it on other sites.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Nutrition Info:

Proprietary Blend Of:
Chocamine*™ (Theobroma cacau seed)
Caffeine Anhydrous
Geranamine*™ (constituent of Geranium oil)
: 625 mg

Total Amount of Caffeine Per Serving: 140 mg

jasfeg

Awards
thank god its back, i've tried everything over the years to find a replacement for this and nothing compares

Shinkle

Awards
On a scale of 1/10 what would you say this product does for appetite suppression? Im interested in trying!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, best cutting supplement news I've seen in a while!

I always loved AMP because it delivers a very pleasant and clean stimulant effect without jitters. For me, at least...a self-confessed "stim junkie" who has tried everything. Your mileage may vary. While I could feel the physical energy and mental clarity, I did not find myself feeling "stimmed up" or crashing when it was over.

Appetite suppression was not a factor in my use of AMP, so I can not comment on that. Willpower is my app suppressor!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
AMP + HEAT stack = :firedevil:
Seriously, Its 2005 all over again (or whatever the heyday for HEAT was), and thank god for that.

Might as well relaunch the product that so many others ripped off.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, Its 2005 all over again (or whatever the heyday for HEAT was), and thank god for that.

Might as well relaunch the product that so many others ripped off.

we might have a stack of amp and alpha-burn (alpha yohimibine) offered on NP

FreakPeak

Awards
Is it fair to say that if you add chocamine to some clear shot you will end up with a very simlar effect to taking AMP?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Is it fair to say that if you add chocamine to some clear shot you will end up with a very simlar effect to taking AMP?
i never tried that. i dont think it would taste too good

chocamine can be some strong stuff.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
or H.E.A.T. Stack + AMP :mischievous:
its the alpha yohimbine that made HEAT a decent product. so this time we are just gonna do that with the amp

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its the alpha yohimbine that made HEAT a decent product. so this time we are just gonna do that with the amp
Hmmmm until i got a bottle of this but i hate the sinus when i use alpha-y products :(

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
saw this yesterday....OUTSTANDING E-Pharm!! This is a great product!
Was the first comparable E replacement I found when I wandered into my local VS a few years back...then was replaced w/version 2...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice to see this stuff back. One of the best thermo's I've ever tried.

Rob_LaSane

Rob_LaSane

Awards
Started heat stack , amp and lean extreme today before morning cardio. Shooting for 700/1000 kal burn per session. 5-6 days a week. 5 lbs should get me to the 12% BF level. Triazole is in the mix going for the summer cut.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is the original run going to be carried regularly going forward or is this a limited run?

Is it only going to be available as the combo or sold individually soon?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Is the original run going to be carried regularly going forward or is this a limited run?

Is it only going to be available as the combo or sold individually soon?
As far as I know it's a permanent product in our line-up. You can buy it individually for $21.99 here.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
As far as I know it's a permanent product in our line-up. You can buy it individually for $21.99 here.

yeah as long as we still have ingredients around we will keep encapsulating/ it was more popular than we anticiptate. never underestimate the power of nostaligia