11-Sterone (11-Oxo) vs. 7 Spray

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
hey PA, or Epharm/Prototype rep, which of the two products mentioned in the title would you recommend for a 6-8 week recomp/cut cycle? Both seem to be able to get the job done, with the 7 Spray possibly being the cheaper of the two, depending on how many bottles I would have to buy. I plan on using both in the future regardless, but which one would be more effective?

Also, could you give a recommended dose or amount for the one you recommend? The dosage on the 7 spray bottle is ambiguous at best, and I've seen 11-oxo dosage recommendations range from 300 to 600 for 6 to 8 weeks, some with a PCT and I believe PA you said even a 600mg cycle of 8 weeks wouldn't require a PCT? Just looking for some opinions here.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Prototype Nutrition has an offer on at the moment on the 7/11 stack, where you get a bottle of 11-spray (11-ketotestosterone, stronger than 11-sterone) and a bottle of 7-spray (7-keto DHEA & b-AET) for $100, saving $30, if that helps at all.
7-spray lasts ~ 30 days at ~55 sprays a day (basically a thin coat over your whole body).
I'd feel comfortable using TestForce Two as PCT for 11-oxo or 11-spray.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. I did see that deal the other day. That's a great deal. Now, what dose do you recommend for the 11-spray? Would that last about 4 weeks at an effective dose as well? I see on the site it says to run the 11-spray THEN the 7-spray. This would come to an 8 week cycle, then hit a mild PCT after right?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prototype Nutrition has an offer on at the moment on the 7/11 stack, where you get a bottle of 11-spray (11-ketotestosterone, stronger than 11-sterone) and a bottle of 7-spray (7-keto DHEA & b-AET) for $100, saving $30, if that helps at all.
7-spray lasts ~ 30 days at ~55 sprays a day (basically a thin coat over your whole body).
I'd feel comfortable using TestForce Two as PCT for 11-oxo or 11-spray.

Sweet Deal any logs?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. I did see that deal the other day. That's a great deal. Now, what dose do you recommend for the 11-spray? Would that last about 4 weeks at an effective dose as well? I see on the site it says to run the 11-spray THEN the 7-spray. This would come to an 8 week cycle, then hit a mild PCT after right?
The 11-spray and 7-spray bottles are the same size - they'll both last about 30 days at about 55 sprays. Don't get caught up in counting, just apply a thin layer to the inner arms, chest, abdomen, inner thighs, and groin, after washing.

The 7-spray isn't androgenic, so run the 11-spray, then run the 7-spray at the same time as whatever you want to use for PCT. Or run the 7-spray, then the 11-spray, then PCT. Basically run a mild PCT after 11-spray, and run the 7-spray whenever you want.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
The 11-spray and 7-spray bottles are the same size - they'll both last about 30 days at about 55 sprays. Don't get caught up in counting, just apply a thin layer to the inner arms, chest, abdomen, inner thighs, and groin, after washing.

The 7-spray isn't androgenic, so run the 11-spray, then run the 7-spray at the same time as whatever you want to use for PCT. Or run the 7-spray, then the 11-spray, then PCT. Basically run a mild PCT after 11-spray, and run the 7-spray whenever you want.
Thanks a ton brother. Really cleared some things up for me! Sounds like it's gonna be fun! Now I just need 100 bones lol.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Deal any logs?
There's one just started here that will in due course involve both 11-spray (as a bridge to PCT) and 7-spray (as part of PCT). In the meantime, here's a quote from a customer posted this afternoon in the 11-spray Q&A thread.

Just wanted to say I am on day 7 at 56 sprays and this stuff is sick. I can already feel the difference in muscle tightness/hardness and my strength and pumps in the gym are great. Libido has increased also. The muscle hardness is really weird (by weird I mean awesome) in the midsection because I have not really cut calories much, so my weight is not much different than when I started, but it is hard to really pinch any fat on my abs. I don't believe I started noticing the 11oxo in this way until I was over 2 1/2 weeks into it at 450mg. I can't wait to see how pronounced the effects are after three weeks!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A thin coating all over. ~55 sprays will last ~30 days.
with 11-OXO the normal dose is 300mg without issues and aid to control cortisol and help with fat loss but with this spray works like this?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
with 11-OXO the normal dose is 300mg without issues and aid to control cortisol and help with fat loss but with this spray works like this?
yeah they are pretty similar except spray is stronger

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Which one is better for fat loss, 7 or 11???? I'm a little confused, planning on a cut soon with OSTA, wanting to try my first transdermal

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The 11-spray is stronger.
Well doesn't the 7 spray have metabolic properties, like raising body temp and also block cortisol too, then the 11 is just for cortisol? Why is one ether than the other

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Well doesn't the 7 spray have metabolic properties, like raising body temp and also block cortisol too, then the 11 is just for cortisol? Why is one ether than the other
11-Ketotestosterone isn't just for cortisol control. It's an androgen. 7-keto and b-AET don't have the AR-mediated effects that 11KT does.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so 11-oxo is an androgen, but which one is better for fat loss and why? One being better than the other at what, I'm reading between the lines but I'm not seeing my answer so I am confused. I am trying to compare and contrast here

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Ok so 11-oxo is an androgen, but which one is better for fat loss and why? One being better than the other at what, I'm reading between the lines but I'm not seeing my answer so I am confused. I am trying to compare and contrast here
The 11-spray is likely to cause more fat-loss and muscle-building, because it combines the cortisol-modulating properties with the AR-mediated properties. The 7-spray on the other hand is not suppressive to the HPTA and should be relatively side-free.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well if the 11 spray is mild, would recommend something like daa with it to keep test levels up?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Also I have a female, is stuff ok if it gets on her? Or would it be safer to go with the 7 spray then?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Well if the 11 spray is mild, would recommend something like daa with it to keep test levels up?
Worth a try. Or you could use the DAA (presumably TestForce 2) as PCT, or as part of PCT.

Also I have a female, is stuff ok if it gets on her? Or would it be safer to go with the 7 spray then?
Most of it will probably be absorbed into the skin fairly quickly, so as long as you avoid contact for the first ten - twenty mins or so the risk of transfer is probably minimal. The 7-spray would be safer, as it's not androgenic.
There's a big Q&A on 11-spray at PHF where a lot of common questions are answered [link].

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for link and answering the questions

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

women have 11 ketotestosterone in their blood. i dont think the amount that would get on a woman would really affect them that much. kids otoh are another issue