joint force question

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Hoping PA or an E-Pharm rep can chime in and help me out here... My old man has been complaining of joint pain - he's a carpenter - so I recommended he try some Joint Force. He's very skeptical about supplements that aren't doctor recommended and he's currently taking lisinopril (prinivil, zestril) for blood pressure and simvastatin (zocor) for cholesterol. To ease his mind, is there any reason that Joint Force would have any interaction whatsoever with these medications? I appreciate the help guys!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Bump for PA

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
one last, healthy bump before I give up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing in the ingredient list would appear to have any side effects with anything listed.

They might be avoiding the thread because this would constitute medical advice by a manufacturer and get them into trouble.

I as an objective third party can share my opinion.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Nothing in the ingredient list would appear to have any side effects with anything listed.

They might be avoiding the thread because this would constitute medical advice by a manufacturer and get them into trouble.

I as an objective third party can share my opinion.
ahhh that makes sense - I didn't even think about that... I appreciate your help, Dsade. I'll probably be wrapping these up for the old man for Christmas. Thanks again man

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered some Joint Force this morning, I'm hoping this with Super Cissus and some light lower back exercises will help heal my lower back and strengthen it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some Joint Force this morning, I'm hoping this with Super Cissus and some light lower back exercises will help heal my lower back and strengthen it.
It's done wonders for my wife's back. Worked better on my shoulder than my back, but then again my back injury is nerve related.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's done wonders for my wife's back. Worked better on my shoulder than my back, but then again my back injury is nerve related.
After reading a bit about nerve related lower back injuries I almost wonder if mine might be nerve related.

I pulled it 4 times in 4 weeks, first it was from bent over rows, then squats, then stopped myself from falling about a week ago and it pulled and now yesterday during my chest workout all I did was bend over and put a 5 pound plate on the floor and it pulled out of no where. The pain seems to be down my lower spin and down near the tailbone. Hopefully in a week it feels better again and I'll start doing some light exercises to strengthen the lower back muscle. I will post up a little review when I'm done the bottle of Joint Force.

antknee

mine should be in today- gonna be putting this on my elbows, nice and close to the suface, so im hoping to see some improvement..its not MAJOR pain but i know its there..

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hoping PA or an E-Pharm rep can chime in and help me out here... My old man has been complaining of joint pain - he's a carpenter - so I recommended he try some Joint Force. He's very skeptical about supplements that aren't doctor recommended and he's currently taking lisinopril (prinivil, zestril) for blood pressure and simvastatin (zocor) for cholesterol. To ease his mind, is there any reason that Joint Force would have any interaction whatsoever with these medications? I appreciate the help guys!

not that i am aware of

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
After reading a bit about nerve related lower back injuries I almost wonder if mine might be nerve related.

I pulled it 4 times in 4 weeks, first it was from bent over rows, then squats, then stopped myself from falling about a week ago and it pulled and now yesterday during my chest workout all I did was bend over and put a 5 pound plate on the floor and it pulled out of no where. The pain seems to be down my lower spin and down near the tailbone. Hopefully in a week it feels better again and I'll start doing some light exercises to strengthen the lower back muscle. I will post up a little review when I'm done the bottle of Joint Force.
you need to see a chiropractor i think

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok got some Joint Force in my hand! Now how many sprays of this stuff can I take a day? I was gonna try it on my lower back and ankle....and maybe my elbow on days I work triceps.

antknee

fwiw, ive been putting about 3 pumps on each elbow- so far so good...i like it and ive been feeling less pain, im sure of that. after it dries i apply biofreeze as well, but ive always done that, so im pretty sure its the joint force working..i do this before and after i lift.

just as an example,last night after heavy close grip bench, regular bench, and dips- all heavy weight, low rep session i set a PR on a pressdown machine that always gives me some pain..just saying.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Stuff works well!! I use it on my ankle and wrists and have noticed a marked decrease in pain. 3 pumps to each wrist and 5 to my right ankle. I spray it on before work and after work. It reminds me of Bengay if I put it on directly after a shower, otherwise, that feeling is minimal. After 2 weeks though, I had to start applying some mosturizing cream to those spots, as they got pretty dry. Glad this stuff came out!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know thanks guys! I only put 2 on my ankle, I will try 5 pumps on the ankle, are you doing 5 pumps on the ankle twice a day? hmmm if I end up doing 4 on the back, 4 on the ankle twice a day thats a lot of pumps, any idea how long the bottle lasts?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered some to try on my elbows + wrists. shipped today!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I haven't been able to use a full bottle yet, as I wind up giving it to a buddy to try and never get it back,lol. I'm gonna say at least 2 weeks, but more than likely 3, just erring on the safe side. I used 2 on the inside of my ankle, 1 on top, and 2 on the top. I keep the bottle real close to the area, to keep the spray from going everywhere, you'd be surprised how much comes out. For my wrists, it was 1 pump on outside, underside, and top of my hand. My wrists are killing me from work, repetitive stress stuff, and this has helped.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a little over a week, I put 8 pumps on the lower back then did an ab workout and Cardio on the bike today, wow now that the workout is over it feels on fire lol, like an icey hot type feeling, but not a bad thing. So far 2 back therapy workouts in and there is much improvement, I will test it a little more Monday and see how my lower back does and I will give an update.

passenger

Awards
Does joint force have similar negative effect on protein synthesis than NSAIDs? -local or systemic...

passenger

Awards
Another question: Is joint force good for shoulder impingement/supraspinatus inflammation?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Another question: Is joint force good for shoulder impingement/supraspinatus inflammation?
i dont know of anyone who has used it to treat that condition. seems like if you want to cure that you need to address the root cause (the impingement) no?

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
What was wrong with your shoulder?

I ordered some (mainly for my knee) but would love it if it worked on my screwed up rotator cuff.
I think I've read that it doesn't work for rotator cuffs though, but just wanted to make sure before I waste it.