A few e-pharm questions

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I have two tubs of test force one. Should I take two scoops a day or 1 to start off? can I take it dissolved with creatine at the same time or will that ruin its absorption?

Also Patrick can you comment about any of the stuff people have been saying about DAA leading to brain issues (something about receptors firing too much bla bla bla).

And last but not least, is the 6-bromo product that is offered here by IBE the kind that converts into a steroid? I took it for 6 weeks at 50mg and didn't notice diddly squat.nothing.nada.

thanks for your help

ian13

Awards
been boosting the testforce 2 for about a week now. whether or not i take it with a meal i have major g.i. problems shortly after (the runs) dont know ifim actually absorbing any nutritients from the product. might switch over to propadrol ep2 by est

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have two tubs of test force one. Should I take two scoops a day or 1 to start off? can I take it dissolved with creatine at the same time or will that ruin its absorption?

Also Patrick can you comment about any of the stuff people have been saying about DAA leading to brain issues (something about receptors firing too much bla bla bla).

And last but not least, is the 6-bromo product that is offered here by IBE the kind that converts into a steroid? I took it for 6 weeks at 50mg and didn't notice diddly squat.nothing.nada.

thanks for your help
you can take it with creatine. you can do one scoop a day if you dont want to do two

there is no evidence that DAA at the dosage recommended is harmful to the brain. we do not recommend you inject it directly into the brain however

6bromo testosterone is a metabolite of -brlomo that may have AAS acivitity