Testforce for pct

exit8

Awards
Howzit going guys...been hearing good things about using it as an addition to pct but my question is how to dose it and when to start using it??? been hearing a week before the cycle ends just want to make sure...also how long would I need to use it for??? Thanks guys

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I would start it about 5-7 days before cycle ends because your test should peak then about a week after your cycle ends. I would take the DAA with Erase combined.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
to add to that, for testforce2, i would do 4 scoops a day. 2 in the morning and 2 in late afternoon for about a week. then just do two scoops a day for as long as you like... be prepared for the best pct ever. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what compound you used for your cycle.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Howzit going guys...been hearing good things about using it as an addition to pct but my question is how to dose it and when to start using it??? been hearing a week before the cycle ends just want to make sure...also how long would I need to use it for??? Thanks guys
I like to go a week out from cycle end, but Dsade is right...It really depends on what we're talking here. Are we talking a 4 week Halo cycle, or a 12 week Test/Tren cycle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gonna run a cycle of dzine
Since orals tend to clear the body very quickly, I would start 2-3 days before the end of your cycle.

exit8

Awards
would it be okay to use it during the cycle to reduce less of a shutdown and help recover quicker for pct???

henryv

Awards
  • Established
would it be okay to use it during the cycle to reduce less of a shutdown and help recover quicker for pct???
It may work that way. It's never been properly tested. A few people have tried it and reported anecdotally that it helped.