test force v1 in pct

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Hi Pat and everyone,

Im planning my pct for an upcoming cycle and will be using Clomid, so i was wondering when the best time to start using test force v1 during PCT and how much to load or dose for it, i have enough to go for 2-3 months and could even get more if needed. I also plan on running it with T-Force, which is Fadogia AgrestisPE if you have any opinons on this product that would also be handy.

thanks Brandon

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Hi Pat and everyone,

Im planning my pct for an upcoming cycle and will be using Clomid, so i was wondering when the best time to start using test force v1 during PCT and how much to load or dose for it, i have enough to go for 2-3 months and could even get more if needed. I also plan on running it with T-Force, which is Fadogia AgrestisPE if you have any opinons on this product that would also be handy.

thanks Brandon
We generally suggest starting a week before the cycle finishes, and double-dosing for a couple of weeks to get the DAA up to optimum levels as fast as possible, then dosing 1 serving per day for the remainder of the time you take it for (up to six weeks cycle length is the label suggestion).

henryv

Awards
  • Established
My mistake, three months is the revised max cycle length suggestion.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i was going to run it longer anyway lol

zb126

Awards
  • Established
We generally suggest starting a week before the cycle finishes, and double-dosing for a couple of weeks to get the DAA up to optimum levels as fast as possible, then dosing 1 serving per day for the remainder of the time you take it for (up to six weeks cycle length is the label suggestion).
Yeah, this worked very well for me. TestForce is gonna be an essential addition to my PCTs of the future!