It's not that your boring or anything.....:scratchchin:

:wall:

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aww Pat, I check this place regularly..

It's not that your boring or anything.....:scratchchin:
what is your problem man?! Pat's not boring! If he were boring you wouldn't have written your english paper last year on the life of Pat! :wt:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe when you come out with a nice, high quality formastane transdermal, I will come visit more often :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm working on a script about Pat's life. I'm thinking about Morgan Freeman for the lead role, or Samuel Jackson.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But honestly, dont take it personally.
People rarely visit the company sub forums.

Make some threads in company promo section and you will get more views/feedback.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we expect any other new topicals from Prototype Nutrition? I see the new R-spray but was wondering if anything else is in the works?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got an idea Patrick!

Make another one of those threads about you testing a popular product and the results turn out to be some kind of dianabol precursor! Pick your poison..I say Pink Magic/Prime :D :icon_lol:

I'll get the popcorn ready :run:

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
is it like this in other company forums? I take this neglect highly personally
Any new blood work on Testforce2 pending? I'm on day 11 of 2 scoops per day and have a second tub of the magic white powder that I want to crack into, but since we have no science as of yet covering more than a couple weeks, I'm a little reluctant.

I've been taking Erase/ Titanium alongside Testforce2 and as someone who is quite experienced with a variety of exogenous hormones, I can say this trio of supplements has been off the chain in terms of endurance, strength and recovery, especially when one considers the lack of side effects such as lethargy. It really kicked in strong just a few days ago....so you can see why bottle number two is looking very appealing at this point!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Maybe when you come out with a nice, high quality formastane transdermal, I will come visit more often :)

I would if i could but thats just too risky for a PA to do :nono2:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
But honestly, dont take it personally.
People rarely visit the company sub forums.

Make some threads in company promo section and you will get more views/feedback.

I dont have time for that crap. I hate marketing.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Can we expect any other new topicals from Prototype Nutrition? I see the new R-spray but was wondering if anything else is in the works?
two things i have on the burner for prototype. they may both be caps. or one may be free powder and the other caps. hopefully before the end of the year we will have at least one added to lineup

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've got an idea Patrick!

Make another one of those threads about you testing a popular product and the results turn out to be some kind of dianabol precursor! Pick your poison..I say Pink Magic/Prime :D :icon_lol:

I'll get the popcorn ready :run:

Funny, i just tested two products today by two separate companies. And both had a small amount of something troublesome.

But I cant give any details for legal reasons. So sorry

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Any new blood work on Testforce2 pending? I'm on day 11 of 2 scoops per day and have a second tub of the magic white powder that I want to crack into, but since we have no science as of yet covering more than a couple weeks, I'm a little reluctant.

I've been taking Erase/ Titanium alongside Testforce2 and as someone who is quite experienced with a variety of exogenous hormones, I can say this trio of supplements has been off the chain in terms of endurance, strength and recovery, especially when one considers the lack of side effects such as lethargy. It really kicked in strong just a few days ago....so you can see why bottle number two is looking very appealing at this point!

We were going to find a guy or two to get some bloodwork on the TF2 but i dunno what became of that.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are the complete antithesis of the thread I just commented on in the NTBM forum.

By the way, I used to love the threads where you worked out what was really in a product, it was the only time I ever ventured onto the BB forums.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
You are the complete antithesis of the thread I just commented on in the NTBM forum.

By the way, I used to love the threads where you worked out what was really in a product, it was the only time I ever ventured onto the BB forums.

yeah deciphering what was really in the AX stim product was alot of fun. It shocked the hell out of AX thats for sure

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

DUH

BRO

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
HAH! Yes AX and ALRI are certainly two companies that I won't purchase from. You would probably get fewer unknowns in your supplement if you 'formulated' it from that river in Jersey that catches fire every so often from all the pollutants floating in it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What was in it?

a strange designer stim drug that has no trivial name so the only way to describe it is to give a chemical name and i dont remember what that was

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a strange designer stim drug that has no trivial name so the only way to describe it is to give a chemical name and i dont remember what that was
So is this designer stim revolutionary..

Or up there with caffeine..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sorry, but I dont offer internet service to the rest of my population, but we do carry Testforce on our shelves.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your to intimidating Pat. Tell people some stories about your childhood play dates with swamp rabbits or something to help ease their fear. If your soft and fluffy they will post.....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to hear your thoughts on Boladrol. As well as Bulbine Natalensis

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
two things i have on the burner for prototype. they may both be caps. or one may be free powder and the other caps. hopefully before the end of the year we will have at least one added to lineup
Sounds good can't wait to see what you come up with.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So is this designer stim revolutionary..

Or up there with caffeine..

it was quite amphetamine like and purely synthetic. strong like amphetamines and with all the troublesome side effects.

AX was at great risk of being hit with a controlled substance charge via the analog act

larkham

Awards
yeah deciphering what was really in the AX stim product was alot of fun. It shocked the hell out of AX thats for sure
Props to you and Dr. P.
Although I failed to decipher most of the jargon, that was truely an epic thread, especially with all the sh.. that happened afterwards.

Its a shame some idiot perma banned you from BB.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/162198-boladrol-brand-new.html

this one ^^^

some nice new products would be great and bring more people to your area

i dont know anyone that has ever taken the original bolasterone. it was removed from market over 40 years ago. there used to be stufff labeled bolasterone but it contained other stuff

if you dissolved this in a solvent such as acetonitrile and mixed it with about 3 times its weight of activated manganese dioxide you should be able to conver it to bolasterone. but since bolasterone is a controlled substance in the USA you would be breaking the law

anyway this stuff may convert quite efficiently to bolasterone in vivo so there is no need to break the law

watch that liver though

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Props to you and Dr. P.
Although I failed to decipher most of the jargon, that was truely an epic thread, especially with all the sh.. that happened afterwards.

i guess i was a thorn in the side of the bro companies that pay the bills there. money supercedes truth

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Props to you and Dr. P.

was a shame, they are stupid over there, why would you ban someone with a wealth of knowlege
i dont know anyone that has ever taken the original bolasterone. it was removed from market over 40 years ago. there used to be stufff labeled bolasterone but it contained other stuff

if you dissolved this in a solvent such as acetonitrile and mixed it with about 3 times its weight of activated manganese dioxide you should be able to conver it to bolasterone. but since bolasterone is a controlled substance in the USA you would be breaking the law

anyway this stuff may convert quite efficiently to bolasterone in vivo so there is no need to break the law

watch that liver though
Do you think it would be stronger than M drol
they only take 2-6mg dose, was that the amount they were taking years ago

i dont understand why they think they are above the law, theyre asking for trouble

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I mostly just check the "new posts" daily.

I'd love to shake your hand though, TF (now TF2) is the ****. I love this stuff. So does my wife

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
was a shame, they are stupid over there, why would you ban someone with a wealth of knowlege

Do you think it would be stronger than M drol
they only take 2-6mg dose, was that the amount they were taking years ago

i dont understand why they think they are above the law, theyre asking for trouble

bolasterone appears like it is a very strong steroid. And given the fact that it probably aromatizes to a strong estrogen it likely it give significant water retention.

superdrol (which is what mdrol is right?) is also a very strong steroid but it does not aromatize so it is drier.

two other differences. superdrol is active form and the IBE stuff is precursor. Also superdrol is recommended at around 20-40 mg a day while bolasterone (so you say ) is 2-6mg

my guess is that at equal milligram amounts this IBE stuff MIGHT be stronger than superdrol. But I am guessing based on what I read on paper and until someone tries this stuff its still not for certain

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Funny, i just tested two products today by two separate companies. And both had a small amount of something troublesome.

let me just elaborate a bit. troublesome to the companies that sell the stuff. not troublesome to the consumer

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
let me just elaborate a bit. troublesome to the companies that sell the stuff. not troublesome to the consumer
speaking of testing can i send propadrol somewhere where you could pick it up and test it? I am so anxious to know what is in that stupid compound..

(I was gonna PM you but was afraid you wouldn't get it)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
speaking of testing can i send propadrol somewhere where you could pick it up and test it? I am so anxious to know what is in that stupid compound..

(I was gonna PM you but was afraid you wouldn't get it)

i charge 75 bucks for testing. if you are still interested then PM me

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got a forum at PHF..ask them..they own IBE now..

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any interesting ph/ds products or could be made into products we here at Am should research that aren't already in development?

this reminds me of the kilosports tren thread.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
bolasterone appears like it is a very strong steroid. And given the fact that it probably aromatizes to a strong estrogen it likely it give significant water retention.

superdrol (which is what mdrol is right?) is also a very strong steroid but it does not aromatize so it is drier.

two other differences. superdrol is active form and the IBE stuff is precursor. Also superdrol is recommended at around 20-40 mg a day while bolasterone (so you say ) is 2-6mg

my guess is that at equal milligram amounts this IBE stuff MIGHT be stronger than superdrol. But I am guessing based on what I read on paper and until someone tries this stuff its still not for certain
That original bolasterone (i suppose authentic?) was said to be dosed near 20-30mg. Around 88', when I first got into hanging around "athletes", while in high school, I was introduced to some retired bber's whom talked about doses in the early 70's that they used. I am not sure what is in this to make it so "strong" at 4mg.
Though, I have noticed that some loggers have not talked about a huge gain in strength. Some have talked about "decent gain", but whatever that means is beyond me.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
No, they hire reps to pimp the **** out of their product line. I think you should learn to suffer through your disappointment silently like the est of us do.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
That original bolasterone (i suppose authentic?) was said to be dosed near 20-30mg. Around 88', when I first got into hanging around "athletes", while in high school, I was introduced to some retired bber's whom talked about doses in the early 70's that they used. I am not sure what is in this to make it so "strong" at 4mg.
Though, I have noticed that some loggers have not talked about a huge gain in strength. Some have talked about "decent gain", but whatever that means is beyond me.

original bolasterone was pills. the bolasterone in the 80s was an injectable that did not contain any bolasterone but rather a blend of test, deca, ground up anadrol and whatever

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I would like to hear your thoughts also.
check out my blog if you want to hear what i think about boladrol

i dont have much of an opinion of the bulbine. there are dozens and dozens of studies out there where they give rats extracts of plants and the rats have testosterone elevations. most of these studies are done in far away lands. i dunno what to think about any of it

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
check out my blog if you want to hear what i think about boladrol

i dont have much of an opinion of the bulbine. there are dozens and dozens of studies out there where they give rats extracts of plants and the rats have testosterone elevations. most of these studies are done in far away lands. i dunno what to think about any of it
Would you be willing to supplement it and get bloods?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll help bump ya in here, Pat. Long time no see! Hope all is going well for you. :cheers:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Would you be willing to supplement it and get bloods?
i am supplementing other stuff and getting bloods already

do you have access to legitimate material?