why is it so dead here

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Id buy the vit c product by the case

2. Patrick, any idea on the price point on the liposomal Vit C yet? I would love to pick up A LOT after Christmas. I was looking around and noticed others are selling at about $27 for 30 one gram servings. Seems a bit expensive, but maybe it's not.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Patrick, any idea on the price point on the liposomal Vit C yet? I would love to pick up A LOT after Christmas. I was looking around and noticed others are selling at about $27 for 30 one gram servings. Seems a bit expensive, but maybe it's not.

this product is nothing more than a thought in my brain at this time so i dont have any information yet
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

4. Why the liposomal over a cyclodextrin?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Why the liposomal over a cyclodextrin?

cyclodextrins are not appropriate for vitamin c
    •   

6. What's up Patrick. I'm a huge boxing fan, have been since I was a kid. I saw a quote attributed to V.Conte regarding Manny Pacquiao, where he thought Manny's rise through various weight classes was unusual and thought perhaps he was taking PEDs. We live in an era where it's easy to make claims without a shred of proof to support those claims. With your knowledge and background, you think he's on something?

7. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    What's up Patrick. I'm a huge boxing fan, have been since I was a kid. I saw a quote attributed to V.Conte regarding Manny Pacquiao, where he thought Manny's rise through various weight classes was unusual and thought perhaps he was taking PEDs. We live in an era where it's easy to make claims without a shred of proof to support those claims. With your knowledge and background, you think he's on something?

i would have to see before and after pics or something. and your guess would be as good as mine

8. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    What's up Patrick. I'm a huge boxing fan, have been since I was a kid. I saw a quote attributed to V.Conte regarding Manny Pacquiao, where he thought Manny's rise through various weight classes was unusual and thought perhaps he was taking PEDs. We live in an era where it's easy to make claims without a shred of proof to support those claims. With your knowledge and background, you think he's on something?
    Not to take the thread offtrack, but people forget the when manny started his carrer he was dirt poor and uneducated. The guys diet probably consisted of rice and his training was probably much different. I think that it's possible that Manny is taking something, however, it is also possible that he has just hit his stride physically over years of fine tunning. if Manny were ever caught hed lose everything, it would be really stupid to be doing that kind of stuff in this stage of his career.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Joe Rollino dead at 104
    By DavidCopafeel in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:18 PM
  2. DEAD QUESTION
    By abnxtwo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 04:32 PM
  3. Hip-Hop is dead
    By MTG in forum General Chat