11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
PA's latest invention!

7-spray contains a combination of 7-keto dhea acetate and androst-5-ene-3b,7b,17b-triol 3-acetate (Beta-AET acetate). It is dissolved in a specialized vehicle that delivers the compounds with high bioavaialibility – much higher than can be achieved with oral delivery.

The benefits of 7-spray include:

* Enhanced fat loss
* Cortisol control at target tissues
* Optimization of immune system function
* Greater energy and well being
* Enhanced recovery
* Potent anti-inflammatory action

7-spray is absolutely non-hormonal so it will not disrupt your natural hormone production. The profound results that can be achieved from this product coupled with the lack of side effects make this an unparralled physique enhancing and overall health promoting product 7-spray can be used at any time and for any period of time. Many choose it for its anti-catabolic and leaning out effects during the post cycle recovery period.
Use as directed.

Available now from Prototype Nutrition!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
How long does a bottle of 7 spray last.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
How long does a bottle of 7 spray last.
That depends on how liberally you apply it. Basing my calculations off some figures PA gave for the 11KT spray, and considering that the volume in the 7-spray and 11Kt spray bottles is the same, around 50 sprays per day should last ~30 days IIRC.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if there was any 11-KT Spray to begin with but, it's OOS now.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
It usually sells out in a couple days from my understanding. He has trouble gathering the materials he needs for it. So that's why it is limited. I am sure someone will correct me though. :)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Will these be available at nutra?
No, I think the link I posted is going to be the only outlet for prototype nutrition products. They aren't made in distribution quantities.

It usually sells out in a couple days from my understanding. He has trouble gathering the materials he needs for it. So that's why it is limited. I am sure someone will correct me though. :)
^ This. There was some, I'm sure there will be more.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In regards to the Immune System Enhancement... can I take this during a sickness; will it help?

^If that's the case then this is probably the best thing you can run with a methyl.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Damn! The timing on this couldn't be any worse for me! I would love to take a shot at either one of these, it's been a tough month though. Loving the fact that PA and E-Pharm are here so I can here about this stuff and all the great stuff PA has/will come out with. Missed out on the great Joint Force special as well. That, more than anything, is something I should try to get my hands on when it comes back. I guess it just wasn't my time lol

JGank

Awards
i have ten grams of 6oxo laying around here. What would product better results td 6oxo or 11kt? I'm looking to gain mass.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't there disscussion on 7-keto being disruptive to some degree towards testosterone specifically? Secondly, can PA bring more info on Beta-AET; since I cannot find anything on it. I don't trust these deratives of DHEA ever since some of the studies show that 7-keto lowers testosterone and throws off the epi-ratio.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I expect so, they're only made on a very small scale.
11 spray (its name is changing to 11 spray) is not in stock

it might be in 2-3 weeks though

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Will these be available at nutra?
this thread should be deleted because prototype is not epharm and is sold direct and not through retailers

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
In regards to the Immune System Enhancement... can I take this during a sickness; will it help?

^If that's the case then this is probably the best thing you can run with a methyl.

it certainly seems to help keep one from being sick. For me it has been absolutely amazing in this regard.

whether it can mitigate symptoms if begun after being infected is less certain

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i have ten grams of 6oxo laying around here. What would product better results td 6oxo or 11kt? I'm looking to gain mass.
11 spray by far

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started the spray yesterday, waiting to see how it does for me!

TylerDurden92

Awards
so the 7 spray looks just like IBE x-lean? Do the ingredients have poor orla bioavailability?

TylerDurden92

Awards
so the 7 spray looks just like IBE x-lean? Do the ingredients have poor orla bioavailability?
that isn't what I wanted to hear... I am taking X-lean right now... any ways to improve the improve absorbtion?

looks like I am going to have to give prototype nutrition a visit and pick up both sprays once 11 keto comes back!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spray on abs = localized effects?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Would it make sense to use the 11spray and then the 7spray as a PCT for it ?

I used to use 11-oxo and then 7-keto tabs after I finished but wanted to get your advice on this

I read in another forum someone was stacking these 2 . does that make sense ?

Also how does the free shipping work? It kept adding 7 a bottle when I tried. I did email CS a few moments ago

Cheers

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and now R-Spray :D

R-Spray contains resveratrol in a liquid base. Resveratrol is the much acclaimed anti-aging compound found in red wine. It also has estrogen blocking properties and has been shown to elevate testosterone levels in male animals. Topically is the way to take resveratrol - beating oral, sublingual etc. Live long and prosper with R-Spray!!

Benefits attributed to resveratrol as determined from animal and human studies include:

Increased metabolism
Fat loss Increased endurance
Improved mental function
Cancer prevention
Prolonged lifespan
Increased testosterone
Increased glucose sensitivity
Note: Resveratrol is a very good UV blocker so R-Spray may interfere with tanning in the places on the skin where it is applied

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-Spray......link?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Anyone know this company or the people behind it!?!?!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, well, in that case....;)

LOL thanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on making a decent size order around 300. Any coupon codes you could send ?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
What would you consider a good cycle of the 11-kt? Does one bottle suffice? A mild OTC PCT?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Would it make sense to use the 11spray and then the 7spray as a PCT for it ?

I used to use 11-oxo and then 7-keto tabs after I finished but wanted to get your advice on this

I read in another forum someone was stacking these 2 . does that make sense ?

Also how does the free shipping work? It kept adding 7 a bottle when I tried. I did email CS a few moments ago

Cheers
7 spray after the 11 spray is recommended. you cant really stack the two cuz they are both sprays. well i suppose you can spray one part of your body with one and the other part with the other. but it makes more sense to do them one after the other

free shipping should be automatic. if there is a problem email the contact and they will get right back to you

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on making a decent size order around 300. Any coupon codes you could send ?

i dont believe we have coupon codes.

i am not handling the site so much. for these sort of things you should contact the prototype site administrator

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What would you consider a good cycle of the 11-kt? Does one bottle suffice? A mild OTC PCT?
one bottle is good enough. no otc necesssary but a mild one is ok if you want

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
7 spray after the 11 spray is recommended. you cant really stack the two cuz they are both sprays. well i suppose you can spray one part of your body with one and the other part with the other. but it makes more sense to do them one after the other

free shipping should be automatic. if there is a problem email the contact and they will get right back to you

Great Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'll give this a try. Anybody experience mild GI symptoms? I've tried oral and trans 11keto in the past and always got some mild stomach upset from both. Anything in the physiology that would warrant those effects?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I think I'll give this a try. Anybody experience mild GI symptoms? I've tried oral and trans 11keto in the past and always got some mild stomach upset from both. Anything in the physiology that would warrant those effects?

i cant imagine trans giving problems

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
also can I use a Capzasin bottle sponge applicator to apply instead of spraying ?