11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Thanks. Anyone know this company or the people behind it!?!?!


  2. Prototype Nutrition=Patrick Arnold
    •   
       


  3. Oh, well, in that case....

    LOL thanks

  4. I'm planning on making a decent size order around 300. Any coupon codes you could send ?

  5. What would you consider a good cycle of the 11-kt? Does one bottle suffice? A mild OTC PCT?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Would it make sense to use the 11spray and then the 7spray as a PCT for it ?

    I used to use 11-oxo and then 7-keto tabs after I finished but wanted to get your advice on this

    I read in another forum someone was stacking these 2 . does that make sense ?

    Also how does the free shipping work? It kept adding 7 a bottle when I tried. I did email CS a few moments ago

    Cheers
    7 spray after the 11 spray is recommended. you cant really stack the two cuz they are both sprays. well i suppose you can spray one part of your body with one and the other part with the other. but it makes more sense to do them one after the other

    free shipping should be automatic. if there is a problem email the contact and they will get right back to you
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I'm planning on making a decent size order around 300. Any coupon codes you could send ?

    i dont believe we have coupon codes.

    i am not handling the site so much. for these sort of things you should contact the prototype site administrator
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    What would you consider a good cycle of the 11-kt? Does one bottle suffice? A mild OTC PCT?
    one bottle is good enough. no otc necesssary but a mild one is ok if you want
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    7 spray after the 11 spray is recommended. you cant really stack the two cuz they are both sprays. well i suppose you can spray one part of your body with one and the other part with the other. but it makes more sense to do them one after the other

    free shipping should be automatic. if there is a problem email the contact and they will get right back to you

    Great Thanks

  10. Pat, does Prototype ship to Canada? Thanks.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Pat, does Prototype ship to Canada? Thanks.
    Unless something has changed recently, that would be no.

  12. how many grams per active in each bottle

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    how many grams per active in each bottle
    7.2
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  14. I think I'll give this a try. Anybody experience mild GI symptoms? I've tried oral and trans 11keto in the past and always got some mild stomach upset from both. Anything in the physiology that would warrant those effects?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I think I'll give this a try. Anybody experience mild GI symptoms? I've tried oral and trans 11keto in the past and always got some mild stomach upset from both. Anything in the physiology that would warrant those effects?

    i cant imagine trans giving problems
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    7.2
    How much active per the suggested 50 sprays a day ?

    Cheers

  17. also can I use a Capzasin bottle sponge applicator to apply instead of spraying ?

  18. Bump for 2 questions above

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    How much active per the suggested 50 sprays a day ?

    Cheers
    200 to 300 mg i guess

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    also can I use a Capzasin bottle sponge applicator to apply instead of spraying ?
    sure

  21. will you run a sale on the 11kt spray for xmas?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    will you run a sale on the 11kt spray for xmas?
    Not that I'm aware of. There'll be a special combo deal on Joint Force and App Nut Osteo-sport at Nutraplanet soon though.

  23. DO you need to shake or swirl the bottle before applying. Reason I ask is nearing the end of the bottle I seem to be getting a film left on the skin that I did not have up to this point

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    DO you need to shake or swirl the bottle before applying. Reason I ask is nearing the end of the bottle I seem to be getting a film left on the skin that I did not have up to this point
    Bump for this

  25. I don't know. I think I shook mine occasionally.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I don't know. I think I shook mine occasionally.
    Cheers

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    DO you need to shake or swirl the bottle before applying. Reason I ask is nearing the end of the bottle I seem to be getting a film left on the skin that I did not have up to this point
    the liquid in the bottle should still be clear


    you may have dry skin

  28. PA, I'm highly interested in 7-Spray, mainly because I really liked Suppress-C and Lean Xtreme. Would you mind giving me some more insight on the comparisons of bioavailability of topical 7-OH-DHEA/BAET to oral? Is there a really BIG difference, that one should lean more towards a topical when dealing with these two compounds?

    I've had great results with LX and loved Suppress-C. I do feel that Suppress-C worked better but I'd like to know to what extent, statistically.

    I'm eager to try out 7-Spray, it's just a little on the pricey side since it's not in full distribution; but I understand this because you can't really put a price on quality.

    There's a ton of deals right now and I am definitely going to pick up some Joint Force but I'd just like a qualitative response as to why I should always go topically rather than orally when it comes to these two compounds. Reason being is, I do not want to pick up orally formulated products of these compounds if they really have poor bioavailability (for this I'd really like to see the percentage difference between orally and topically).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    PA, I'm highly interested in 7-Spray, mainly because I really liked Suppress-C and Lean Xtreme. Would you mind giving me some more insight on the comparisons of bioavailability of topical 7-OH-DHEA/BAET to oral? Is there a really BIG difference, that one should lean more towards a topical when dealing with these two compounds?

    I've had great results with LX and loved Suppress-C. I do feel that Suppress-C worked better but I'd like to know to what extent, statistically.

    I'm eager to try out 7-Spray, it's just a little on the pricey side since it's not in full distribution; but I understand this because you can't really put a price on quality.

    There's a ton of deals right now and I am definitely going to pick up some Joint Force but I'd just like a qualitative response as to why I should always go topically rather than orally when it comes to these two compounds. Reason being is, I do not want to pick up orally formulated products of these compounds if they really have poor bioavailability (for this I'd really like to see the percentage difference between orally and topically).


    all dhea derivatives are extensively sulfated in the liver upon first pass. first pass is when something is absorbed orally and goes to the liver before it makes it to the general circulation. sulfation is essentially irreversible and renders the compound ineffective
    .
    transdermal avoids first pass degradation. the result is an avoidance of the extensive sulfation and a hughe increase in bioavailability


    i cant give you a number but i will say the increase definitely should make the product worth the money

  30. how much better is your resv product over the pills? Does the same rational apply?


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    all dhea derivatives are extensively sulfated in the liver upon first pass. first pass is when something is absorbed orally and goes to the liver before it makes it to the general circulation. sulfation is essentially irreversible and renders the compound ineffective
    .
    transdermal avoids first pass degradation. the result is an avoidance of the extensive sulfation and a hughe increase in bioavailability


    i cant give you a number but i will say the increase definitely should make the product worth the money
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:50 AM
Log in
Log in