dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've shifted my Test Force dosage from morning to preworkout. I'm noticing a significant neural effect - a very clean energy and focus, as well as a significant mood boost.

I'm assuming this is from NMDA activation causing a excitatory effect?

Best thing is that it's not negatively affecting my sleep at all.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
is that with the new test force or the original?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I just notice that it makes muscles harder, and it rockets my libido

You dosing just 3g?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
YOu ought to mix it with some ALCAR, and see where that puts you. You become as focused as the terminator.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YOu ought to mix it with some ALCAR, and see where that puts you. You become as focused as the terminator.
ALCAR anytime past 3pm keeps me awake late.

Bizzle123

Awards
I found the same as I was taking it pre workout and it gave me a great euphoric feeling for about an hour. This did seem to last longer from week 2-3 and the die off a bit after week 3.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've shifted my Test Force dosage from morning to preworkout. I'm noticing a significant neural effect - a very clean energy and focus, as well as a significant mood boost.

glad to see someone bring this up finally.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for all of those pointing out the humor of me posting about Test Force's nootropic effect with a typo in the title....no, really...thanks. :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for all of those pointing out the humor of me posting about Test Force's nootropic effect with a typo in the title....no, really...thanks. :)

Am I incorrect that some have said DAA is linked to increased anxiety?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the opposite for me.

If some are prone to excitotoxicity anyway, though, they should probably avoid it. I would have no idea how to test for that, though.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Some have experienced an onset of anxiety upon dosing, with certain brands of DAA. I being one of them.

Feel The Burn

Awards

Mood boost huh........"Test Force - Helping the married man smooth talk his wife into checking out the other side effects"

:party:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Mood boost huh........"Test Force - Helping the married man smooth talk his wife into checking out the other side effects"

:party:
That's hilarious.

My wife was just commenting about those "other" side effects, the other night.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I dealt with it by discontinuing use of that brand.

Many enjoy NP's DAA, but it made me too aggressive(irritable) and gave me anxiety. I went through two tubs of TestForce. No issues.....loved it. Tried NP's and had to discontinue it. Back to using TestForce, and loving it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Many enjoy NP's DAA, but it made me too aggressive(irritable) and gave me anxiety. I went through two tubs of TestForce. No issues.....loved it. Tried NP's and had to discontinue it. Back to using TestForce, and loving it.

Thanks.

I wonder what a 50/50 mix would do?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I tried some initial research into possible NMDA receptors in the gut (due to decreased solubility of the DAA vs. DAACC) but ran out of time before finding anything definitive.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried some initial research into possible NMDA receptors in the gut (due to decreased solubility of the DAA vs. DAACC) but ran out of time before finding anything definitive.
this peaks my interest.if you find anything solid I'd like to read it.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i got some when i was loading like 30-45 min after i took it, now im doing one serve a day with no issues, this was using test force 2, wasnt major issue as i get it anyway