Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Joint Force - Effective relief for chronic joint pain and inflammation

The most recent research has identified the major culprits
behind chronic connective tissue myopathies (such as
tendinitis / tendinosis) as a group of natural biochemicals
known as pro-inflammatory cytokines. E-Pharm Joint Force
targets these destructive compounds and reduces their levels, thereby lowering catabolic inflammation
so healing is allowed to take place. E-Pharm Joint Force also contains ingredients designed to enhance
connective tissue regeneration as well as provide an acute
analgesic action.
Tested on elite professional athletes!
E-Pharm Joint Force is the result of a year of research and formulation upgrades. With the help of feedback from elite athletes under close supervision we arrived at our present formula. It is about as close to perfect as possible.

E-Pharm Joint Force is best for use in areas where the
connective tissue discomfort is close to the surface of the
skin. Examples are knees, elbows (including both bicep and
tricep tendons), upper shoulders, lower back, ankles, wrists
etc. A light coating of the spray should be applied once or
twice a day. To enhance effectiveness of the formula, the
sprayed area may be wrapped in plastic (i.e. saran) wrap for
one half hour after application.

E-Pharm Joint Force should be used for at least 3-6 weeks
for maximum relief. Continued use of the product can also
help protect against injury reoccurence.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to using this on my shoulder and bicipital tendonitis.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Shipping from where? Which website sells it? Thanks

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I've been wondering when this was coming out....

Incidentally, I contacted Lakhan about those bulk orders a while back and he got back to me in an email, but I sent two more asking about the orders. For some reason, we lost contact? Not sure if something happened to him or if my emails just ended up in the junk folders...

Is he still a good contact?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any word on if this will be at the planet or if not where we should look for it?

Mr.50

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I've been wondering when this was coming out....

Incidentally, I contacted Lakhan about those bulk orders a while back and he got back to me in an email, but I sent two more asking about the orders. For some reason, we lost contact? Not sure if something happened to him or if my emails just ended up in the junk folders...

Is he still a good contact?

when you email him you should cc me

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Any word on if this will be at the planet or if not where we should look for it?

Mr.50

it was shipped to nutraplanet last week

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks!

EDIT: On the info about the email

Feel The Burn

Awards
This should sell out really quick!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
True this ^^^^. Now if PA would only release some of his other spray products through E-Pharm.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its okay i could only afford 5 bottles but i should be okay for awhile.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe you guys bought them all out before I had a chance to grab one.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, *******s. I needed it so bad and by the time I got home it was sold out.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Dang, that was just mean... It lasted what 4 hours. Sux!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Dang, that was just mean... It lasted what 4 hours. Sux!
Sam Hong from NP said it was sold out in about 2 hours

must be alot of sore joints out there

FCrane

Awards
How much did they have? Damn...I feel so left out on this. My shoulders need a little help here.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang glad i jumped on them while i could, didn't think they would fly off the shelves that fast.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any more information available for this product? More detailed instructions would be fantastic, hopefully some kind of Q&A could be set up for this to allow the users to garner maximum effectiveness from the product.

My main question relates to how best to use this product. Is this something that would allow you to "work though" joint issues and continue to workout normally, or is it necessary to embark on more of a rehabilitative phase? Is it necessary or recommended to seek out soft tissue treatments, such as ART/graston/massage therapy etc.? What kind of treatment/rehab protocols were utilized by the professional athletes that tested this product successfully? I just have so many questions about the product, hopefully more information becomes available before our orders arrive to us.

I'm a Canadian resident, and I had some reservations about ordering, as I'm almost certain that the Beta-androstenetriol is going to be an issue with Canadian customs if they open up the package. I can only hope that it sneaks through the border with no issues.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, saw the good news that it was shipping, went to buy it, and boom!! OOS!! Stuff went quick.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Is there any more information available for this product? More detailed instructions would be fantastic, hopefully some kind of Q&A could be set up for this to allow the users to garner maximum effectiveness from the product.

My main question relates to how best to use this product. Is this something that would allow you to "work though" joint issues and continue to workout normally, or is it necessary to embark on more of a rehabilitative phase? Is it necessary or recommended to seek out soft tissue treatments, such as ART/graston/massage therapy etc.? What kind of treatment/rehab protocols were utilized by the professional athletes that tested this product successfully? I just have so many questions about the product, hopefully more information becomes available before our orders arrive to us.

I'm a Canadian resident, and I had some reservations about ordering, as I'm almost certain that the Beta-androstenetriol is going to be an issue with Canadian customs if they open up the package. I can only hope that it sneaks through the border with no issues.

you simply spray the product on the affected area once or twice a day

you certainly should continue to use good judgment in regards to rest and rehabilitation and when you can or cannot put load upon the affected joint. and certainly you should utilitze all other rehabiltative techniques at your disposal. The athletes, mostly NFL guys, who used this of course had access to all kinds of therapies. However the spray definitely made a difference

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
you simply spray the product on the affected area once or twice a day

you certainly should continue to use good judgment in regards to rest and rehabilitation and when you can or cannot put load upon the affected joint. and certainly you should utilitze all other rehabiltative techniques at your disposal. The athletes, mostly NFL guys, who used this of course had access to all kinds of therapies. However the spray definitely made a difference
Hey Patrick. Would this product be appropriate for rotator cuff discomfort (not pain necessarily)? Also, is it safe for women to use?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey Patrick. Would this product be appropriate for rotator cuff discomfort (not pain necessarily)? Also, is it safe for women to use?

rotator cuff is located deep in the shoulder joint. the jointforce cant penetrate far like that

it is safe for women

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
rotator cuff is located deep in the shoulder joint. the jointforce cant penetrate far like that

it is safe for women
Thanks for the reply. Been looking at this product for quite some time now.

Actually, I picked a few bottles already!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my order today. Has anybody in this thread had a chance to try the joint force out yet? Any early reviews available?

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I just received my order today. Has anybody in this thread had a chance to try the joint force out yet? Any early reviews available?
I've used it as directed for about a week now for some chronic shoulder discomfort and can say, for myself anyway, it works as advertised so far. What about over the long term(3-6 weeks)? I'll find out.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patrick, how long does joint force need to absorb before it is safe to put lotion over top of the application? I'm prone to dry skin, so I will certainly need to moisturize the application area.

Tkenshin

Awards
how long does one spray bottle last at the recommended dosage?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick, how long does joint force need to absorb before it is safe to put lotion over top of the application? I'm prone to dry skin, so I will certainly need to moisturize the application area.
give it 10-15 minutes and it should be diffused far enough into the stratum corneum (outer layer of your skin) so the lotion will not disrupt anything

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
how long does one spray bottle last at the recommended dosage?
it can last around 20-30 days depending on how many places you spray it

Gator762

Awards

it is safe for women
How about issues from a dislocated shoulder? I have had surgery reattaching a few tendons years ago, but it still bugs the hell out of me from time to time. Now is another one of those times. :damnit:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
How about issues from a dislocated shoulder? I have had surgery reattaching a few tendons years ago, but it still bugs the hell out of me from time to time. Now is another one of those times. :damnit:
i aint sure about that

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
how does this compare to transdermal alflutop?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
how does this compare to transdermal alflutop?
never tried it but judging from the ingredients the joint force probably works better

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I bought some yesterday to see if it would help me with a messed up shoulder that I had previously dislocated. I figure its worth a shot.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
would this stuff help with some tennis elbow? and wrist pain