Joint Force is shipping

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Quick question, I am using joint force on my shoulder, how long should I wait before putting a shirt on?
    you can put your shirt right on after you spray
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you can put your shirt right on after you spray
    Thanks.

Just wanted to give an update on using Joint Force for my shoulder that I had dislocated several years ago that still bothers me. I started using joint force a little over a week ago, spraying all over my shoulder (front, top, back) once per day. Total of like 4-6 sprays. Had my chest day yesterday and was able to bench more than I normally can, with very little pain in my shoulder. Did some back work today and didn't feel any pain in my shoulder. So far, Joint Force is working out great. The only other joint supplement I have been taking is Cissus, but I have been taking that for several months now.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Thanks.

Just wanted to give an update on using Joint Force for my shoulder that I had dislocated several years ago that still bothers me. I started using joint force a little over a week ago, spraying all over my shoulder (front, top, back) once per day. Total of like 4-6 sprays. Had my chest day yesterday and was able to bench more than I normally can, with very little pain in my shoulder. Did some back work today and didn't feel any pain in my shoulder. So far, Joint Force is working out great. The only other joint supplement I have been taking is Cissus, but I have been taking that for several months now.
    Congrats on your success. I have a wonly left shoulder from numerous dislocations, so it's effectiveness is great to hear.
  4. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Thanks.

Nice! Joint Force really does work, however don't over do it because the pain is gone. You still need to make sure to rehabilitate your shoulder correctly to prevent damage or future injurys. Joint Force + Time =

5. Hey, I have been using Joint force for almost 3 weeks now and am liking the results. But, I was wondering what the maximum amount of applications per day is recommended???
    •   

6. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Burn View Post
    Nice! Joint Force really does work, however don't over do it because the pain is gone. You still need to make sure to rehabilitate your shoulder correctly to prevent damage or future injurys. Joint Force + Time =
    It is ironic that you posted that, since I had stopped using Joint Force and been doing ok until I shoveled snow yesterday and re-aggravated it. I just sprayed on some Joint Force and will be taking it easy on the shoulder.

7. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Hey, I have been using Joint force for almost 3 weeks now and am liking the results. But, I was wondering what the maximum amount of applications per day is recommended???
    I don't really think there is a maximum amount... I'm sure there's a point of diminishing returns, but I have no idea what that is. My personal application schedule varies quite a bit - there are days I spray just in the morning after the shower, and there are days I spray morning, pre-WO and after my post-WO shower

8. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Hey, I have been using Joint force for almost 3 weeks now and am liking the results. But, I was wondering what the maximum amount of applications per day is recommended???
    Not sure about maximum, but sweet spot for me is twice a day.

9. are people finding pain releaf within like 10minutes of putting it on? i am with some elbow/tricep tendonitis

10. what about partially torn meniscus... could it help a bit?

11. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    are people finding pain releaf within like 10minutes of putting it on? i am with some elbow/tricep tendonitis
    Yeah it has painkilling properties as well as healing properties.

12. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Yeah it has painkilling properties as well as healing properties.
    to me with my soreness its better than using voltarin emelgel

13. Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    what about partially torn meniscus... could it help a bit?
    bump... anyone used it on a meniscus. partially torn medial meniscus here

waiting on surgery... 7 month waiting list for them to LOOK at my referral then 8 months to get surgery... ooohhh Canada

PA any thoughts if it could get in that deep?

14. Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    bump... anyone used it on a meniscus. partially torn medial meniscus here

waiting on surgery... 7 month waiting list for them to LOOK at my referral then 8 months to get surgery... ooohhh Canada

PA any thoughts if it could get in that deep?
    Move to the U.S. Get it done this week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-Pharm's Joint Force
    By ozc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:57 AM
  2. Joint Force and Fatigue
    By FreakPeak in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:58 PM
  3. joint force question