Joint Force is shipping

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. hahaha.. Wow

2. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    when is np getting more
    More stock sometime next week is what I've read elsewhere.
    •   

3. Dang, that was just mean... It lasted what 4 hours. Sux!

4. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Dang, that was just mean... It lasted what 4 hours. Sux!
    Sam Hong from NP said it was sold out in about 2 hours

must be alot of sore joints out there
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

5. How much did they have? Damn...I feel so left out on this. My shoulders need a little help here.
    CEL Rep
    •   

6. Dang glad i jumped on them while i could, didn't think they would fly off the shelves that fast.

7. Is there any more information available for this product? More detailed instructions would be fantastic, hopefully some kind of Q&A could be set up for this to allow the users to garner maximum effectiveness from the product.

My main question relates to how best to use this product. Is this something that would allow you to "work though" joint issues and continue to workout normally, or is it necessary to embark on more of a rehabilitative phase? Is it necessary or recommended to seek out soft tissue treatments, such as ART/graston/massage therapy etc.? What kind of treatment/rehab protocols were utilized by the professional athletes that tested this product successfully? I just have so many questions about the product, hopefully more information becomes available before our orders arrive to us.

I'm a Canadian resident, and I had some reservations about ordering, as I'm almost certain that the Beta-androstenetriol is going to be an issue with Canadian customs if they open up the package. I can only hope that it sneaks through the border with no issues.

8. Man, saw the good news that it was shipping, went to buy it, and boom!! OOS!! Stuff went quick.

9. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Is there any more information available for this product? More detailed instructions would be fantastic, hopefully some kind of Q&A could be set up for this to allow the users to garner maximum effectiveness from the product.

My main question relates to how best to use this product. Is this something that would allow you to "work though" joint issues and continue to workout normally, or is it necessary to embark on more of a rehabilitative phase? Is it necessary or recommended to seek out soft tissue treatments, such as ART/graston/massage therapy etc.? What kind of treatment/rehab protocols were utilized by the professional athletes that tested this product successfully? I just have so many questions about the product, hopefully more information becomes available before our orders arrive to us.

I'm a Canadian resident, and I had some reservations about ordering, as I'm almost certain that the Beta-androstenetriol is going to be an issue with Canadian customs if they open up the package. I can only hope that it sneaks through the border with no issues.

you simply spray the product on the affected area once or twice a day

you certainly should continue to use good judgment in regards to rest and rehabilitation and when you can or cannot put load upon the affected joint. and certainly you should utilitze all other rehabiltative techniques at your disposal. The athletes, mostly NFL guys, who used this of course had access to all kinds of therapies. However the spray definitely made a difference

10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you simply spray the product on the affected area once or twice a day

you certainly should continue to use good judgment in regards to rest and rehabilitation and when you can or cannot put load upon the affected joint. and certainly you should utilitze all other rehabiltative techniques at your disposal. The athletes, mostly NFL guys, who used this of course had access to all kinds of therapies. However the spray definitely made a difference
    Hey Patrick. Would this product be appropriate for rotator cuff discomfort (not pain necessarily)? Also, is it safe for women to use?

11. Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    Hey Patrick. Would this product be appropriate for rotator cuff discomfort (not pain necessarily)? Also, is it safe for women to use?

rotator cuff is located deep in the shoulder joint. the jointforce cant penetrate far like that

it is safe for women

12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    rotator cuff is located deep in the shoulder joint. the jointforce cant penetrate far like that

it is safe for women
    Thanks for the reply. Been looking at this product for quite some time now.

Actually, I picked a few bottles already!

13. I just received my order today. Has anybody in this thread had a chance to try the joint force out yet? Any early reviews available?

14. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I just received my order today. Has anybody in this thread had a chance to try the joint force out yet? Any early reviews available?
    I've used it as directed for about a week now for some chronic shoulder discomfort and can say, for myself anyway, it works as advertised so far. What about over the long term(3-6 weeks)? I'll find out.

15. Patrick, how long does joint force need to absorb before it is safe to put lotion over top of the application? I'm prone to dry skin, so I will certainly need to moisturize the application area.

16. how long does one spray bottle last at the recommended dosage?

17. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Patrick, how long does joint force need to absorb before it is safe to put lotion over top of the application? I'm prone to dry skin, so I will certainly need to moisturize the application area.
    give it 10-15 minutes and it should be diffused far enough into the stratum corneum (outer layer of your skin) so the lotion will not disrupt anything

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tkenshin View Post
    how long does one spray bottle last at the recommended dosage?
    it can last around 20-30 days depending on how many places you spray it

19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

it is safe for women
    How about issues from a dislocated shoulder? I have had surgery reattaching a few tendons years ago, but it still bugs the hell out of me from time to time. Now is another one of those times.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Gator762 View Post
    How about issues from a dislocated shoulder? I have had surgery reattaching a few tendons years ago, but it still bugs the hell out of me from time to time. Now is another one of those times.
    i aint sure about that

21. how does this compare to transdermal alflutop?

22. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    how does this compare to transdermal alflutop?
    never tried it but judging from the ingredients the joint force probably works better

23. Quote Originally Posted by Gator762 View Post
    I bought some yesterday to see if it would help me with a messed up shoulder that I had previously dislocated. I figure its worth a shot.

24. would this stuff help with some tennis elbow? and wrist pain

25. A may have to try this stuff for my elbow!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-Pharm's Joint Force
    By ozc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:57 PM
  2. Joint Force and Fatigue
    By FreakPeak in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 02:58 PM
  3. joint force question
    By tbarrows in forum E-Pharm Nutrition