testoforce during cycle

1. testoforce during cycle

i read before about using testoforce or DAA products on cycle. what are your opinions on that?

2. I would think it would make pct that much easier. I read somewhere that when testosterone is RNA DNA specific you respond better. In other words you can grow better with higher dosages of your own test versus an other source.
    •   

3. What about those of us on normal TRT would it have any benefit?

4. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    I would think it would make pct that much easier. I read somewhere that when testosterone is RNA DNA specific you respond better. In other words you can grow better with higher dosages of your own test versus an other source.
    i would use it in pct but i was wondering to minimize shutdown use it during cycle. i have read conflicting opinions.

5. I no someone who used DAA for pct only and had very positive results
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    What about those of us on normal TRT would it have any benefit?
    I am wondering if there is any benefit as well, like plumping up the twins a little, as they have shrunk a somewhat....

7. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I am wondering if there is any benefit as well, like plumping up the twins a little, as they have shrunk a somewhat....
    i am on trt , an 11 week cycle of nebido (not approved by the FDA yet in the US) and plan to take it weeks 8 9 and 10 -(11 clear just incase i have a blood test)
    the plan is to see if a more even level of test can be maintained throughout the period.Its purely experimental and like all supplements , if it dont get anything out of them , you dont buy them again So it will be an interesting 3 weeks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM