testoforce during cycle

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i read before about using testoforce or DAA products on cycle. what are your opinions on that?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I would think it would make pct that much easier. I read somewhere that when testosterone is RNA DNA specific you respond better. In other words you can grow better with higher dosages of your own test versus an other source.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
What about those of us on normal TRT would it have any benefit?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I would think it would make pct that much easier. I read somewhere that when testosterone is RNA DNA specific you respond better. In other words you can grow better with higher dosages of your own test versus an other source.
i would use it in pct but i was wondering to minimize shutdown use it during cycle. i have read conflicting opinions.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I no someone who used DAA for pct only and had very positive results

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What about those of us on normal TRT would it have any benefit?
I am wondering if there is any benefit as well, like plumping up the twins a little, as they have shrunk a somewhat....

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering if there is any benefit as well, like plumping up the twins a little, as they have shrunk a somewhat....
i am on trt , an 11 week cycle of nebido (not approved by the FDA yet in the US) and plan to take it weeks 8 9 and 10 -(11 clear just incase i have a blood test)
the plan is to see if a more even level of test can be maintained throughout the period.Its purely experimental and like all supplements , if it dont get anything out of them , you dont buy them again So it will be an interesting 3 weeks.