testoforce during cycle

  1. testoforce during cycle


    i read before about using testoforce or DAA products on cycle. what are your opinions on that?


  2. I would think it would make pct that much easier. I read somewhere that when testosterone is RNA DNA specific you respond better. In other words you can grow better with higher dosages of your own test versus an other source.

  3. What about those of us on normal TRT would it have any benefit?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    I would think it would make pct that much easier. I read somewhere that when testosterone is RNA DNA specific you respond better. In other words you can grow better with higher dosages of your own test versus an other source.
    i would use it in pct but i was wondering to minimize shutdown use it during cycle. i have read conflicting opinions.

  5. I no someone who used DAA for pct only and had very positive results

  6. Guys, all I'm going to say for now is running DAA along with some Activate Xtreme (or TestoPRO or Divanex) while on cycle is the next frontier. I would love to see bloodwork of this scenario (and I'm sure we will in the coming months).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    What about those of us on normal TRT would it have any benefit?
    I am wondering if there is any benefit as well, like plumping up the twins a little, as they have shrunk a somewhat....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I am wondering if there is any benefit as well, like plumping up the twins a little, as they have shrunk a somewhat....
    i am on trt , an 11 week cycle of nebido (not approved by the FDA yet in the US) and plan to take it weeks 8 9 and 10 -(11 clear just incase i have a blood test)
    the plan is to see if a more even level of test can be maintained throughout the period.Its purely experimental and like all supplements , if it dont get anything out of them , you dont buy them again So it will be an interesting 3 weeks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Log in
Log in