Test Force2 Loggers Wanted!

Feel The Burn

Awards
E-Pharm Test Force2

What We Are Giving Away:

Each Logger Will Recieve (2) Bottles Of Test Force2.​

What Is Required To Apply For This Log:

In Order To Be Chosen For This Log, You Must Provide PRE & POST Blood Work At Your Own Expense. Once Chosen, You Will Get Blood Work. After The Blood Work Is Complete, You Will Send It To Us IMMEDIATELY. Upon Recieving The Blood Work We Will Rush The (2) Bottles To You So You Can Start IMMEDIATELY. Logger Must Keep A Log On The Forums With Atleast 3 Updates Per Week.​

Application To Enter:

1. Age:
2. What Test Boosters Have You Used Previously?
3. Links To Past Logs.
4. Diet & Routine
5. Promise To Keep All Variables The Same (Same Diet & Routine Throughout).
6. Promise To Get PRE & POST Blood Work!​

Sorry...US Only​

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
E-Pharm Test Force2

What We Are Giving Away:

In Order To Be Chosen For This Log, You Must Provide PRE & POST Blood Work At Your Own Expense. Once Chosen, You Will Get Blood Work. After The Blood Work Is Complete, You Will Send It To Us IMMEDIATELY. Upon Recieving The Blood Work We Will Rush The (2) Bottles To You So You Can Start IMMEDIATELY. Logger Must Keep A Log On The Forums With Atleast 3 Updates Per Week.​

Application To Enter:

1. Age:
3. Links To Past Logs.
4. Diet & Routine

Sorry...US Only​
to clarify, you must be chosen and then you will receive your bottles only after you send us your baseline blood results. we must receive your baseline results as soon as you receive them (blood results from the past are invalid), and then we will rush the bottles out to you immediately. You are to start the supplementation as soon as you receive the bottles. we want to keep this test as legit as possible

we should be ready to start this next week

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!!!!!!

TestForce is a great product.

mike6789

Awards
E-Pharm Test Force2

What We Are Giving Away:

Application To Enter:

1. Age:
3. Links To Past Logs.
4. Diet & Routine

Sorry...US Only​
Hi there,

I am 21 years old and have never taken any test boosters before (I've had a bottle of ZMA before, but I don't think that's /actually/ been proven to raise test unless you really have a zinc deficiency). Definitely no (pro)hormones/steroids.

I don't have any logs, but I was hoping maybe this could be my first... I've always wanted to do some kind of log as I think it would be interesting and fun. I hope this doesn't discredit me, please keep reading... :)

I am interested in this product because I have had my bloodwork taken before just because I was curious, and the results came back lower than expected... I had about 480 ng/dL total test :( ... I was expecting 7-800. Anyway, the reason that I want to try this product out is because I was going to get another baseline bloodwork done really soon anyway because the last one I took was in the afternoon under non-ideal conditions (I had sex prior to the test :\).

I am 5'10.5" (lol) and weigh 165lbs with 13.4%bf (infrared laser method). I am bulking right now with 3000cals a day mostly lean foods (eggs, tuna, chicken, etc.) with some "dirty" snacks once in a while if I haven't hit my calories for the day (always shooting for 200g protein though). My routine consists of strength training (lifting as heavy as I can for 4-7 reps on the big compound lifts) and also hypertrophy conditioning (lifting lighter on the "bro" exercises, but for 12-15reps SQUEEZING the contraction and devastatingly prolonging the negatives) which has been working great for me, have been slowly gaining size like this.

Squat: 250, DL: 365, BP: 175... (not that beast, I know, but August 22nd will be the 1-year mark since I started training!! (couldn't even bench 95lb back then))

I would absolutely stick to the routine/diet... it was my plan to do so for months anyway. Bloodwork, of course, that's the whole point of this trial!!

I would also even take pictures, I hate when people do logs without pictures!!

I know I'm not really active on these forums, but I have an account to lurk alot and I also lurk/post on PHF where HenryV showed me this thread.

Thank you for your consideration, if you pick me I would be very appreciative and do the log as scientifically and detailed as possible, you will not be disappointed -- after all, I am an engineer... as part of our jobs we have to keep /extremely/ detailed project-journals :)

Thanks again,
Michael

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity whats the price range for TF2? and doesn't 1 blood work cost more that 2 TF2 bottle? Never mind asking for 2 blood works... IMO that 's asking too much to have someone log this :think:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity whats the price range for TF2? and doesn't 1 blood work cost more that 2 TF2 bottle? Never mind asking for 2 blood works... IMO that 's asking too much to have someone log this :think:
many people get blood tests anyway whether we give them testforce2 or not.

Feel The Burn

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong Pat...but I believe Test Force2 will be priced the same as the original Test Force. Total win for the consumers. :veryhappy:

As far as blood work....we know this deal will not appeal to everyone, but some people get blood work routinely and would love to take advantage of this deal. Alot of insurance companies cover blood work as well, so for some it won't cost them anything but time and effort.

With that being said, I completely see where your coming from.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong Pat...but I believe Test Force2 will be priced the same as the original Test Force. Total win for the consumers. :veryhappy:

As far as blood work....we know this deal will not appeal to everyone, but some people get blood work routinely and would love to take advantage of this deal. Alot of insurance companies cover blood work as well, so for some it won't cost them anything but time and effort.

With that being said, I completely see where your coming from.
well put

yes the price will not change

TheTransforma

Come on, Pat, shoot a bottle to this poor Polish guy. US only :(

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I think you should list the minimal hormones that need to be measured. I'd hope it would be more than just test and free t.

bigt1121

Awards
PA,

I'd love to test this product out

1. 23 years old
2. I've used Animal Stak, Animal Test and Novedex-XT. No prohormones
3. Never run a supplement log before
4. High calorie, clean mass building diet, lift 5x a week, 2x cardio a week
5. Promise To Keep All Variables The Same (Same Diet & Routine Throughout). Of course I will
6. Promise To Get PRE & POST Blood Work! Of course I will

I won't be able to get bloodwork done for another few weeks - will this be a problem? I'm really excited for this product

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I think you should list the minimal hormones that need to be measured. I'd hope it would be more than just test and free t.

testosterone alone is fine but certainly the more things measured the better

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Pat I had a thought on this, since you're not exactly getting a huge number of applications: if you really want to put this stuff to the test, I have the perfect candidate for you.

My brother-in-law has been struggling with low test for a few years now. He just had bloodwork done about 10 days ago, and his test came back at 187 ng/dl (240ish-830ish reference scale). He now, for the first time, has clinically low testosterone. His previous blood test a few months back had him in the 200's, so this is the first time he's been below the scale. He has an appointment with an endocrinologist scheduled in the next few weeks, but he really, really wants to avoid TRT as he's only in his mid-thirties, and is really kind of desperate for something to work. Here's his info:

Application To Enter:

1. Age: 36
2. What Test Boosters Have You Used Previously? He's used Halodrol Liquigels by Gaspari, not the PH, but the herbal version. Had some mild success with that (small bump in test), but they aggravated his stomach pretty bad so he won't use them again. I think he tried one other test booster before, with little success, I can double-check.
3. Links To Past Logs. None. That's the rub - he is not a member here or anywhere, nor does he have time to log (very stressful job, clearly contributing to his condition), but I will log for him if he's selected. I have 2 logs here if that makes a difference.
4. Diet & Routine - he follows a general low-carb diet, prob < 100 g carbs during the week, more latitude on the weekends. Vety clean diet mostly, he doesn't like sweets/sugar, but he does like beer. Routine - he just finished a high-rep routine, I'm not sure what he's doing right now but I can find out.
5. Promise To Keep All Variables The Same (Same Diet & Routine Throughout) - I can make sure this happens.
- As I said, he already has the pre- bloodwork, taken very recently, and he gets blood drawn all the time, so absolutely no problems there.

So - don't know if this set-up will work for you guys or not, but I think he is the perfect candidate here. If Testforce can get his test up, then, yeah, the product will be proven to be 100% legit.

Feel The Burn

Awards
Come on guys...let's try to get a few more solid apps in here. I will get Pat to scan the current apps and see if anyone jumps out at him.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys...let's try to get a few more solid apps in here. I will get Pat to scan the current apps and see if anyone jumps out at him.
i am leaving the decision up to my reps for the most part.

Feel The Burn

Awards
Bump for more applications!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmm, not much interest? sucks, I would love to jump on this but The next 2 months are hectic for me. GL to applicants, I'll purchase more than likely :yup:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 25
2. What Test Boosters Have You Used Previously: X-Factor, T-Bomb 2
3. Links To Past Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/156941-outstandings-summer-fall.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/160303-outstanding-log-anabolic.html
4. Diet & Routine: Very strict and calculated, 90% Pre Contest Regimen aside from Weekly Cheat Meal. Year-Round Cardiovascular protocol as well. Training is a HIT + Volume Training Hybrid.
5. Promise To Keep All Variables The Same (Same Diet & Routine Throughout): Absolutely
6. Promise To Get PRE & POST Blood Work!: Absolutely

-Outstanding

Feel The Burn

Awards
1. Age: 25
2. What Test Boosters Have You Used Previously: X-Factor, T-Bomb 2
3. Links To Past Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/156941-outstandings-summer-fall.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/160303-outstanding-log-anabolic.html
4. Diet & Routine: Very strict and calculated, 90% Pre Contest Regimen aside from Weekly Cheat Meal. Year-Round Cardiovascular protocol as well. Training is a HIT + Volume Training Hybrid.
5. Promise To Keep All Variables The Same (Same Diet & Routine Throughout): Absolutely
6. Promise To Get PRE & POST Blood Work!: Absolutely

-Outstanding
Let's get some blood work done....shall we!

Shoot me a PM!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PA how long do you thing till Test force 2 is available at Nutraplanet? I only ask because I want to order it and I am about to put in an order now (since Joint Force is available).

Thanks.

Mr.50

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA how long do you thing till Test force 2 is available at Nutraplanet? I only ask because I want to order it and I am about to put in an order now (since Joint Force is available).

Thanks.

Mr.50

tentatively planning on shipping TF2 sept 22

Feel The Burn

Awards
Get your blood work done..and send it to us immediately after. We will then rush you out the product.

I look forward to getting this started...and seeing the results.

davejconley

Awards
Application To Enter:

1. Age: 48, 6'0 180lbs
2. What Test Boosters Have You Used Previously? Testforce
3. Links To Past Logs. None
4. Diet & Routine: Diet - consistently good. Workout 4x wk 2 days "Crossfit" type, 2 days traditional progressive resistance
5. Promise To Keep All Variables The Same (Same Diet & Routine Throughout). No Problem
6. Promise To Get PRE & POST Blood Work! No problem

My workout partner & I (he is 50, I am 48) lifting goals are not to become massive, but stay fit, fight aging, get stronger, but adding much mass (muscle) is difficult for a variety of reasons (age, injuries, etc.). If you want an applicant that is a little older than let me know.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Get your blood work done..and send it to us immediately after. We will then rush you out the product.

I look forward to getting this started...and seeing the results.
Blood work will cost as much as the supplements :(

I appreciate the offer, truly, but have to be mindful of the budget. Thank you for your consideration, best of luck, looks like an amazing product, one I'll probably end up purchasing anyway. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to create a huge-dose fiber product, and ask for "loggers".

Feel The Burn

Awards
I want to create a huge-dose fiber product, and ask for "loggers".
Picture and/or video reviewers will be considered first!

:Flush:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this. Ordering a few containers for myself now. Will hopefully get bloods for all of you and PA as well :). Will be used as part of PCT, so will make for interesting reading I'm sure.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
God I'd love to run this. Too bad I'm already mid way in a cycle or I'd be all over this. :(

Wait, how much aspartame is in this? That's not very healthy unless it's a different type of Aspartame...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
God I'd love to run this. Too bad I'm already mid way in a cycle or I'd be all over this. :(

Wait, how much aspartame is in this? That's not very healthy unless it's a different type of Aspartame...
aspartame is fine.

No serious scientists gives any merit to the anti-aspartame hype