Test Force2 Loggers Wanted!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Done
    Get your blood work done..and send it to us immediately after. We will then rush you out the product.

    I look forward to getting this started...and seeing the results.
    E-Pharm / Prototype Nutrition Representative


  2. Application To Enter:

    1. Age: 48, 6'0 180lbs
    2. What Test Boosters Have You Used Previously? Testforce
    3. Links To Past Logs. None
    4. Diet & Routine: Diet - consistently good. Workout 4x wk 2 days "Crossfit" type, 2 days traditional progressive resistance
    5. Promise To Keep All Variables The Same (Same Diet & Routine Throughout). No Problem
    6. Promise To Get PRE & POST Blood Work! No problem

    My workout partner & I (he is 50, I am 48) lifting goals are not to become massive, but stay fit, fight aging, get stronger, but adding much mass (muscle) is difficult for a variety of reasons (age, injuries, etc.). If you want an applicant that is a little older than let me know.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Burn View Post
    Get your blood work done..and send it to us immediately after. We will then rush you out the product.

    I look forward to getting this started...and seeing the results.
    Blood work will cost as much as the supplements

    I appreciate the offer, truly, but have to be mindful of the budget. Thank you for your consideration, best of luck, looks like an amazing product, one I'll probably end up purchasing anyway.

  4. I want to create a huge-dose fiber product, and ask for "loggers".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I want to create a huge-dose fiber product, and ask for "loggers".
    Picture and/or video reviewers will be considered first!

    E-Pharm / Prototype Nutrition Representative
    •   
       


  6. Interested in this. Ordering a few containers for myself now. Will hopefully get bloods for all of you and PA as well . Will be used as part of PCT, so will make for interesting reading I'm sure.

  7. God I'd love to run this. Too bad I'm already mid way in a cycle or I'd be all over this.

    Wait, how much aspartame is in this? That's not very healthy unless it's a different type of Aspartame...

  8. so I take it noone is logging this?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    so I take it noone is logging this?
    Sherloc plans on logging this on bb.com in a few weeks, but I don't think he's getting blood work.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    so I take it noone is logging this?
    Sold out on me to quick

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    God I'd love to run this. Too bad I'm already mid way in a cycle or I'd be all over this.

    Wait, how much aspartame is in this? That's not very healthy unless it's a different type of Aspartame...
    aspartame is fine.

    No serious scientists gives any merit to the anti-aspartame hype
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    aspartame is fine.

    No serious scientists gives any merit to the anti-aspartame hype
    Okay but I'm going to quote you on that.

    hehehe

    j/k

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Okay but I'm going to quote you on that.

    hehehe

    j/k

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame_controversy
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:17 PM
  2. WANTED: IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:01 PM
  3. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:03 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
  5. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Log in
Log in