TestForce2 1st blood test results - AnabolicMinds.com

TestForce2 1st blood test results

  1. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    TestForce2 1st blood test results


    This man did his own testing and did not get values for LH or FSH

    Testosterone

    Baseline: 596 ng/dL

    Post-TestForce Two: 934 ng/dL

    -------------------

    percent increase of 57%



    comments. this guy is different than that last guy as his testosterone was somewhat on the high side. He ended up with very high levels. This shows the product has the potential to work on both hypogondal and eugonadal subjects
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  2. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    After 2 weeks?
  3. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    After 2 weeks?
    the date on the first test was 07/22

    the date on the second test was 08/11


    i am too lazy to do the math
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the date on the first test was 07/22

    the date on the second test was 08/11


    i am too lazy to do the math
    21 Days...haha...free bottle..?
  5. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    can you please include the dosing protocols with all these blood tests?

    just wondering if you had them double dosing the first few weeks, etc...
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  6. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    can you please include the dosing protocols with all these blood tests?

    just wondering if you had them double dosing the first few weeks, etc...
    the same as recommended on the testforce one. double dose for a week and then single dose for the remainder

    each dose still has 3g daa, plus Xg of ingredient X
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the same as recommended on the testforce one. double dose for a week and then single dose for the remainder

    each dose still has 3g daa, plus Xg of ingredient X
    thanks for the clarification. on the products page, the protocol is actually less definite, and it is set up to be flexible to the users preference.

    TestForce Directions:

    Consume 1-2 scoops a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to indefinitely. Consume on empty stomach.


    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-90-grams.html
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  8. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are you taking this stuff Pat?..if so, what dosage and duration?
  9. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thanks for the clarification. on the products page, the protocol is actually less definite, and it is set up to be flexible to the users preference.

    TestForce Directions:

    Consume 1-2 scoops a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to indefinitely. Consume on empty stomach.


    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-90-grams.html
    i like flexibility. there are suggested uses but they are only suggestions

    i know thats scary for a lot of people cuz alot of people need to be told exactly what to do
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Are you taking this stuff Pat?..if so, what dosage and duration?
    yes i take the double dose most every days though some days i just do a single and rarely i miss altogether

    i been doing testforce and testforce 2 since, well, i dunno. april? may?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i like flexibility. there are suggested uses but they are only suggestions

    i know thats scary for a lot of people cuz alot of people need to be told exactly what to do
    God, lol.
  12. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    God, lol.
    i aint kidding. you have no ideas the kind of emails i get. drives me nutz

    whatever happened to common sense and thinking for oneself?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  13. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hmmm...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    yes i take the double dose most every days though some days i just do a single and rarely i miss altogether

    i been doing testforce and testforce 2 since, well, i dunno. april? may?
    What personal feedback can you give from the product?...you notice much of a diff with the double dosage?...think there's a max where the body becomes saturated?
  15. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    What personal feedback can you give from the product?...you notice much of a diff with the double dosage?...think there's a max where the body becomes saturated?
    since i never really did the single dosage i have no point of comparison

    i have had more energy and strength and i feel like i dont feel as much pain and fatigue in the gym. its made me more "tough" for lack of a better word. also helped alot during low carbs
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  16. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are you stacking it with anything....if not any suggestions?....see a problem taking test force at bedtime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    since i never really did the single dosage i have no point of comparison

    i have had more energy and strength and i feel like i dont feel as much pain and fatigue in the gym. its made me more "tough" for lack of a better word. also helped alot during low carbs
  17. New Member
    DannyAbs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    It is refreshing to see a company actually doing pre and post blood test to see if their product raises test levels. Better than the Bro Science just about every other company uses. Nice job PA!
  18. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Are you stacking it with anything....if not any suggestions?....see a problem taking test force at bedtime?

    i take alot of supplements. for me, stacking is a term that is meant for steroids and hormones. not supplements.

    i see no problem with taking it before bed
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  19. New Member
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    yes i take the double dose most every days though some days i just do a single and rarely i miss altogether

    i been doing testforce and testforce 2 since, well, i dunno. april? may?
    When you say since April, do you mean non-stop?

    Thanks
  20. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    When you say since April, do you mean non-stop?

    Thanks
    pretty much
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:25 AM
  2. Blood Test results?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 06:12 PM
  3. my blood test results
    By kw1k in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 07:32 AM
  4. My blood test results at 19
    By eliteballa3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 07:53 PM
  5. Got some blood test results.
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 11:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in