Awards
  • Established
This man did his own testing and did not get values for LH or FSH

Testosterone

Baseline: 596 ng/dL

Post-TestForce Two: 934 ng/dL

-------------------

percent increase of 57%

comments. this guy is different than that last guy as his testosterone was somewhat on the high side. He ended up with very high levels. This shows the product has the potential to work on both hypogondal and eugonadal subjects

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you please include the dosing protocols with all these blood tests?

just wondering if you had them double dosing the first few weeks, etc...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
can you please include the dosing protocols with all these blood tests?

just wondering if you had them double dosing the first few weeks, etc...
the same as recommended on the testforce one. double dose for a week and then single dose for the remainder

each dose still has 3g daa, plus Xg of ingredient X

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the same as recommended on the testforce one. double dose for a week and then single dose for the remainder

each dose still has 3g daa, plus Xg of ingredient X
thanks for the clarification. on the products page, the protocol is actually less definite, and it is set up to be flexible to the users preference.

TestForce Directions:

Consume 1-2 scoops a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to indefinitely. Consume on empty stomach.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/e-pharm/testforce-90-grams.html

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking this stuff Pat?..if so, what dosage and duration?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the clarification. on the products page, the protocol is actually less definite, and it is set up to be flexible to the users preference.

TestForce Directions:

Consume 1-2 scoops a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to indefinitely. Consume on empty stomach.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/e-pharm/testforce-90-grams.html
i like flexibility. there are suggested uses but they are only suggestions

i know thats scary for a lot of people cuz alot of people need to be told exactly what to do

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Are you taking this stuff Pat?..if so, what dosage and duration?
yes i take the double dose most every days though some days i just do a single and rarely i miss altogether

i been doing testforce and testforce 2 since, well, i dunno. april? may?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
yes i take the double dose most every days though some days i just do a single and rarely i miss altogether

What personal feedback can you give from the product?...you notice much of a diff with the double dosage?...think there's a max where the body becomes saturated?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What personal feedback can you give from the product?...you notice much of a diff with the double dosage?...think there's a max where the body becomes saturated?
since i never really did the single dosage i have no point of comparison

i have had more energy and strength and i feel like i dont feel as much pain and fatigue in the gym. its made me more "tough" for lack of a better word. also helped alot during low carbs

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Are you stacking it with anything....if not any suggestions?....see a problem taking test force at bedtime?

since i never really did the single dosage i have no point of comparison

i have had more energy and strength and i feel like i dont feel as much pain and fatigue in the gym. its made me more "tough" for lack of a better word. also helped alot during low carbs

DannyAbs

Awards
It is refreshing to see a company actually doing pre and post blood test to see if their product raises test levels. Better than the Bro Science just about every other company uses. Nice job PA!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Are you stacking it with anything....if not any suggestions?....see a problem taking test force at bedtime?

i take alot of supplements. for me, stacking is a term that is meant for steroids and hormones. not supplements.

i see no problem with taking it before bed

Fr0st

Awards

When you say since April, do you mean non-stop?

Thanks