testosterone - 129

LH - 1.4

FSH - 1.4

After

testosterone - 271

LH - 2.1

FSH - 2.1

--------------------------------------

that is a percent testosterone increase of 110% and percent increase in LH and FSH of 50%

couple of comments. This guy is a natural bodybuilder. He was referred to me by Layne Norton and Layne swears he is natural. He apparently has a hypopituitary hypogonadal dysfunction.

He had a very impressive percent increase in testosterone and LH/FSH. While absolute values were still on the low end after the can was finished, I still believe this is very impressive for a man who started off with such a refractory HPTA

And, if he was lying and was coming off a cycle, these are still impressive results for rebound
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Awww yeahhh I might be stocking up!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

•   

3. Registered User

i'm from holland and bought two tubes, finished them both. very impressive thus far; high libido, high energy level, good mood, greater endurance level, i can think clearly, big pumps in the gym, sixpack is showing more pronounced. i am amazed by the product, but i think there is more to it than just the increase in testosterone. two more bottles are on their way to me. will you keep the test force 1? and what's the other ingredient in test force 2?

4. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    i'm from holland and bought two tubes, finished them both. very impressive thus far; high libido, high energy level, good mood, greater endurance level, i can think clearly, big pumps in the gym, sixpack is showing more pronounced. i am amazed by the product, but i think there is more to it than just the increase in testosterone. two more bottles are on their way to me. will you keep the test force 1? and what's the other ingredient in test force 2?

i agree that there has to be alot more to DAA than just testosterone. i suspect it has influence on neurotransmitters such as dopamine.

5. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

what dosing protocol did this user administer?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    that is a percent testosterone increase of 110% and percent increase in LH and FSH of 50%

couple of comments. This guy is a natural bodybuilder. He was referred to me by Layne Norton and Layne swears he is natural. He apparently has a hypopituitary hypogonadal dysfunction.

He had a very impressive percent increase in testosterone and LH/FSH. While absolute values were still on the low end after the can was finished, I still believe this is very impressive for a man who started off with such a refractory HPTA

And, if he was lying and was coming off a cycle, these are still impressive results for rebound
    I just checked, he was both polygraph and urine tested for three bbing contests recently (and passed).
    Antus Labs

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

will the original testforce stay available like you did with 6oxo and 6oxo extreme. If i like the original and I can use it indefinately then why use testforce 2 for 90 days only

8. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    will the original testforce stay available like you did with 6oxo and 6oxo extreme. If i like the original and I can use it indefinately then why use testforce 2 for 90 days only
    the original is gonna be replaced

i would have replaced the original label to say 90 days anyway. just to be on the safe side. in case anyone asks me to provide evidence that indefinite use is backed up by science to be safe (which would require a study that lasted an indefinite amount of time which is a long time)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bloodtest results - high LH!
    By chunky d in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 09:36 AM
  2. What is the standard bloodtest for HRT & Thyroid
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:21 PM
  3. What bloodtest do I need for THT